Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al-Hassan

Salafi Cleric Muhamed Al-Arifi Beaten In London

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

رويترز : تعرّض محمد العريفي للضرب بوسط لندن

تعرّض رجل الدين السعودي محمد العريفي إلى الضرب المبرح الشديد في شارع أكسفورد وسط لندن بعد خروجه من مطعم المأكولات السريعة ماكدونالدز في الساعة الرابعة بتوقيت غرينتش من عصر اليوم الجمعة.

وجاء الاعتداء حين خرج العريفي من المطعم برفقة ثلاثة من الحماية الشخصية إلى الشارع, وسحبه شاب عراقي بقوة من سترته البيضاء حتى أسقطه أرضاً.

قبل أن يبادر شاب عراقي آخر بضرب حماية العريفي لمشاغلتهم عن الدفاع عن الشيخ المتشدد, بينما أستغل الشاب الأول الموقف وأنفرد بالشيخ السعودي على رأسه وأنفه مما جعل الدماء تسيل من رأس العريفي وأنفه.

وبعد ذلك إنسحب الشابين من مكان الإعتداء قبل وصول الشرطة المحلية التي أخذت تحقق في الحادث وقامت سيدة عربية من لبنان في الخمسينات من عمرها تدعى أمل حجازي تتكلم الإنكليزية بطلاقة بشرح تفاصيل الحادث للشرطة والجمهرة الكبيرة من السياح العرب والأجانب.

I just browsed through one of the Shia pages on facebook this evening where they confirmed that the Salafi cleric Muhamed Al-Arifi and his three body guards were physically attacked by a couple of Iraqi young men(most likely Shias) after him and his body guards came out of a McDonalds resturant in London. As a result, he was taken to hospital to treat his injuries and here is one recent photo of him. 

1000053_593001570742393_69116714_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=593001570742393&set=a.591478107561406.1073741825.135767096465845&type=1&theater

I would like to know everyone's thoughts and inputs on this.

(wasalam)

Edited by PureTruth

Idiots. I hope they are punished.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shias get attacked now in retaliation...

That;s what I thought too. No doubt that this man is an apostate and for being anti-Shia. But it's one thing to intellectually attack someone which is fine, and resorting to physical attacks against them despite their extreme and deviant views, which is not acceptable. I dislike this man a lot, but what these two did against him goes beyond the boundaries of our teachings of Akhlaq with no doubt. 

Lets not jump to conclusions, there has to be evidence first, it seems this should make up for boring lives. ( youtube is better ).

However as they say "live by the burger , die by the burger ". I don't see any bruises, we all know it was a burger and fries attack.

I do hope they find the fries who did this and put them in a burger for punishment.

lets see the maths on this . 3 bodyguards plus the cleric are picked upon by 2 Iraqi guys. That's these Iraqi guys outnumbered 2 to 1. Hmm the cleric ends up in a hospital. No mention or pics of these body guards. Lot more to this story then meets the eye. His injuries were severe enough to have him propped up in a NHS bed in his own dressing gown but not a single bruise on his face. 

Story is probably a fake. Probably in hospital for something but hey lets provoke some sectarian strife in UK by embellishing it.

lets see the maths on this . 3 bodyguards plus the cleric are picked upon by 2 Iraqi guys. That's these Iraqi guys outnumbered 2 to 1. Hmm the cleric ends up in a hospital. No mention or pics of these body guards. Lot more to this story then meets the eye. His injuries were severe enough to have him propped up in a NHS bed in his own dressing gown but not a single bruise on his face. 

Story is probably a fake. Probably in hospital for something but hey lets provoke some sectarian strife in UK by embellishing it.

Does sounds very dodgey.

He does have a fancy gown though.

Lets not jump to conclusions, there has to be evidence first, it seems this should make up for boring lives. ( youtube is better ).

However as they say "live by the burger , die by the burger ". I don't see any bruises, we all know it was a burger and fries attack.

I do hope they find the fries who did this and put them in a burger for punishment.

Hahaha! Ironically, I almost spat out a chip laughing at this..

Yes, lets find a reliable news source. Elvis suffered death by burger, so it could be that this guy is just experiencing the repercussions of a stodgy diet also.

Does sounds very dodgey.

He does have a fancy gown though.

A fancy gown does not a cleric make.

o.O

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Whether the story is true or not, I don't know, but what I do know is that, that picture is not from what is being claimed, he was in hospital some years ago (4th Muharram 1432), in Riyadh, and the picture is from there. 

According to wikipedia he was still in Saudi at the end of May collecting fighting funds for Syria. So what is the motive for someone engineering a story like this

Edited by A true Sunni

Is London really this Muslim - that now sectarian conflicts from the Middle East are spilling over into the city? I visited the city for a couple of nights and didn't notice that many Muslims out and about.

It just seems like Muslims in Europe are qualitatively different from those in America. American Muslims are chill, law-abiding bros that study engineering, law and medicine or they own gas stations and liquor stores. Every time I hear about European Muslims they are WILDING OUT!

I'm waiting for  Adnan Aroer to have an incident in Starbucks.Now that would be priceless. 

I bet Mr. super gay Arour would have an even fancier gown than this moron.

Is London really this Muslim - that now sectarian conflicts from the Middle East are spilling over into the city? I visited the city for a couple of nights and didn't notice that many Muslims out and about.

It just seems like Muslims in Europe are qualitatively different from those in America. American Muslims are chill, law-abiding bros that study engineering, law and medicine or they own gas stations and liquor stores. Every time I hear about European Muslims they are WILDING OUT!

What is wrong with you?

According to wikipedia he was still in Saudi at the end of May collecting fighting funds for Syria. So what is the motive for someone engineering a story like this

Al-Arabiya puts him in London. Surprisingly, they have an article that is quite critical of him.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/06/22/Fight-or-flight-Saudi-cleric-heads-to-London-after-calling-for-Jihad-in-Syria.html

What is wrong with you?

You'd be surprised. In Australia there are groups of individuals and keep in mind they tend to adhere to the 'dark side' who believe its 'ok' to sell drugs to 'kaffirs' and make money from them through this because ultimately you are hurting them...

What is wrong with you?

Just a reminder...even though you weren't addressing me. Your friend Arour was kicked out of the Syrian Army for being homosexual.

Just a reminder...even though you weren't addressing me. Your friend Arour was kicked out of the Syrian Army for being homosexual.

Grow the __    up? How old are you? 13?

Edited by Abu_Muslim

What is wrong with you?

Is there something wrong with what I said? It's true - most liquor stores and gas stations in my area are owned by people of Muslim background. I never said it was halal. I was just noting that Muslims in America tend to keep to themselves and just abide by the laws. I was listing common occupations among Muslim immigrants here - some do the doctor/lawyer thing, others are mechanics, gas station or liquor store owners.

But that's beside the point.

The real issue is that European Muslims make Islam look bad because I'm constantly hearing stories of Muslims over there raping, killing, drug dealing, or being extremists. I'm sure there are lots of chill, productive Muslim bros and sisters out there but I just keep hearing these stories. Maybe someone from over there can shed some light. Thanks.

Edited by ChattingwithShias

Beaten up outside of a McDonalds? LOL, true or not this'll surely hurt his reputation

Considering it's 2 Iraqis versus 3 others I think this story is plausible :P

Edited by Abu Izrael

Has anyone else  wondered why theres so many guest viewers? 

I think this is just another set up to make Shias look like barbarians, pure propaganda otherwise the guy would be dead.

I bet Mr. super gay Arour would have an even fancier gown than this moron.

Someone should choke him with his own beard and make him squeal like a pig. Since you mentioned he was homosexual, I have a feeling the guys molests little shia boys.

It just seems like Muslims in Europe are qualitatively different from those in America.

London seems to be reeking of them, there will be a day when they sing "London bridge is falling down, falling down" while they burn the Churches and kill everyone that's different from them.

England seems to be very lean on them, and they are making a big mistake.The same rats that England is funding  in the middle east will be the  same rats that will one day bite them in the rear.

Edited by ~Rose~

(bismillah)

(salam)

Guys. There has been a confusion. The story is fake, Al-Arifi did not get beaten up. Here is a recently uploaded video of him answering the false accusations against him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2LQnHx4K9DM

The admins of that Shia page should have been more aware on where they got their information from before posting this story on him to thousands of people. 

Moreover, the mods can lock this thread as it no longer serves any purpose. 

(wasalam)