Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Hadi

My Reversion Story

Rate this topic

=o o my word...its on now! lol what a coincidence...im watching Reborn and thinking 'this guy looks vaguely familiar'...then i come here and see your topic >.<
Youre coming across really well btw, mashAllah.

haha youre talking about SC...

I was just looking for your interview again, still not posted. There is another one I am watching about Maryam Blackeagle...quite interesting.

On 7/11/2013 at 9:42 AM, Abu Hadi said:

Yes. He's my brother. We're twins. 

They were saying before the interview that we were the only revert twins they had interviewed. 

Oh wow that is reaaally cool mashaAllah. 

Salam. My name is Faiz Raza and I am from Manchester, UK. I am part of the 10th Day campaign which aims to introduce Imam Hussain to the outer world. We have run this camapign in Manchester for two consecutive years and went around the world this year via facebook. Would you like to be part of it as we are seeking ppl from all walks of life and ages with a variety of skills to spread the message of Imam Hussain globally. Pls contact me on 07971145827 or email sfrhamdani@hotmail.com and visit www.the10thday.com or on fb@the10day

On 12/15/2013 at 4:16 PM, sfrhamdani said:

Would you like to be part of it as we are seeking ppl from all walks of life and ages with a variety of skills to spread the message of Imam Hussain globally. 

Salam Br., send me the info and I will look at it. I'm not in a position to travel at this time, but if there is something I can do from here, let me know.