Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
floating

Car Thread

Rate this topic

@ floating

I can't view the pic. It's not displaying. But yeah a beautiful fully loaded graceful sedan is always preferable over an ugly structure of twisted metal that don't work on most roads in the world. Of course I don't have a race track outside my house to drive the lambo and its likes :P

Your Suzuki Alto rocks, methinks.

Lool yea maybe :P i wont mind having one just taking pictures with me in the wheel. i use a motorway everyday, so i drive 110, should be practical for me :P

how about now :P

lexus-lf-a-roadster-concept-2008-789360.

Now that's something to drool over.

Uh huh.

are you kidding me? that lexus sucks ... words cannot describe its hideousness.

You never were good with words.

I am sorry sister, but your 'car processing cortex'   in your brain must be malfunctioning since you rejected the lambo and liked the normal lexus sedan. :P If you like lexus, then the image below is worthy of drooling over :P

"Normal"? I said it had a Putin "Like a Boss" sticker on the rear window.

Anyway, a Lexus is a comfort car. It is supposed to be basic on the outside (while still transparently expensive); looks best in black, grey, silver or white. It is the inside that counts. All leather. It is not supposed to look like something a toddler suggested on a sugar-rush - like Lamborghinis.

"Normal"? I said it had a Putin "Like a Boss" sticker on the rear window.

Anyway, a Lexus is a comfort car. It is supposed to be basic on the outside (while still transparently expensive); looks best in black, grey, silver or white. It is the inside that counts. All leather. It is not supposed to look like something a toddler suggested on a sugar-rush - like Lamborghinis.

:O 

this is a "toddler suggested on a sugar rush" interior??

2012-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-700-4-Inte

lool servidor, hmm seems like your primary visual cortex is malfunctioning as well :P this above is pure class!!

Yea there are waaay nicer lexus cars, but the one you posted was indeed a 'normal' (overally expensive) sedan :P

My lambo wins hands down bro :P

:o

this is a "toddler suggested on a sugar rush" interior??

Yep it's a toy.

First this,

After that I will think about this,

13Mercedes-Benz_S-Class.jpg

I have made a Vow which wont allow me to fulfill this dream, most probably.

Cool. Another beauty worth having.

I like Mercedes. Don't know why men are so much into it, it's such a girlish car.

Mercedes a girly car? Says who?

Men have been driving Mercedes long before women started getting driving licenses around the world.

I always wanted to ride a motorcycle from playing Grand Theft Auto.. I would always steal a motorcycle and ride it on there :shifty:

My hijab would just fly away, so I don't think it would be a good idea .. :dry:

2rfejro.jpg

My car would be a Rolls-Royce, their rare and look humble. :)

rolls-royce-wedding-car.jpg

Rolls Royces are the ultimate in luxury for the rich, if your filthy rich youl go for a maybach, and certain mercedes are actually designed for women, but not these big cruisers: this is an example of a feminine Mercedes (SLK):

mercedes-slk-wallpapers+(1).jpg

Generalizations (yes i know you dont fall in these but this is based on observation on my campus which is rich in diversity of following group and the cars they drive) :

Arabs like Audi's, Hummers

Pakis like Mercedes/Toyota/Honda (esp. Accord)

Indians like BMW/Lexus/Toyota (especially Camry)

Asians (non desis) like Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Merc

Tbh my supreme dream car is probably this:

Loool going to war by any chance? :P

I'm too zahed for your cars. Here's my ride. 

a.aaa-Thats-Not-A-BMW.jpg

Looool, you lebs and your BMWs.........  :P

I think thats more than enough for you SSS, it will outdo any lambo i think :P

Previous posts on Rolls Royce cars, it is the ultimate ultimate dream luxury car :wub:

rolls-royce-wraith-1.jpg

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-23.jpg

Fenice-Rolls-Royce-Ghost-3.jpg

I had the privilege to see this in person, the rare Ferrari Enzo FXX (10 built in the whole world) - if you buy it you cannot actually take it home, you can only organise it so that ferrari bring it to a track for you. All in all its a technical beast, and dominates most on the track:

ferrari-fxx-brake.jpg

gotta love that one .. (first car i drove on a highway when i was a kid on someones lap .. but not such an old model)

21_Window_VW_Bus_III_by_davila58.jpg

and that of course was my dream when i was a kid as well .. 

kaefer-silver-bug-29-001.jpg

were you raised as a hippy ?! LOL

were you raised as a hippy ?! LOL

no i was raised in the 80's

these cars are the most reliable and hardy cars in the world. also the most charismatic and cute.

i used to watch herbie also sometimes i think that contributed. no car in the shape of an old timer like the bug, is still on the road today. the bug is a real surviver, with its air cooling system it just goes and goes and goes and goes ..

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

:)

these cars are the most reliable and hardy cars in the world. also the most charismatic and cute.

i used to watch herbie also sometimes i think that contributed. no car in the shape of an old timer like the bug, is still on the road today. the bug is a real surviver, with its air cooling system it just goes and goes and goes and goes ..

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

I rate the beetle dw ;)! i still think the most soldiering car, well atleast in the UK is this little beauty: 

280px-Nissan_Micra_(K11)_front.jpg