Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Car Thread

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

@ floating

I can't view the pic. It's not displaying. But yeah a beautiful fully loaded graceful sedan is always preferable over an ugly structure of twisted metal that don't work on most roads in the world. Of course I don't have a race track outside my house to drive the lambo and its likes :P

Your Suzuki Alto rocks, methinks.

Lool yea maybe :P i wont mind having one just taking pictures with me in the wheel. i use a motorway everyday, so i drive 110, should be practical for me :P

how about now :P

lexus-lf-a-roadster-concept-2008-789360.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This classic desi rickshaw what out do any of those above!

For you nadine!

(salam)     Behold my Batmobile 

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Now that's something to drool over.

Uh huh.

are you kidding me? that lexus sucks ... words cannot describe its hideousness.

You never were good with words.

I am sorry sister, but your 'car processing cortex'   in your brain must be malfunctioning since you rejected the lambo and liked the normal lexus sedan. :P If you like lexus, then the image below is worthy of drooling over :P

"Normal"? I said it had a Putin "Like a Boss" sticker on the rear window.

Anyway, a Lexus is a comfort car. It is supposed to be basic on the outside (while still transparently expensive); looks best in black, grey, silver or white. It is the inside that counts. All leather. It is not supposed to look like something a toddler suggested on a sugar-rush - like Lamborghinis.

• Advanced Member

"Normal"? I said it had a Putin "Like a Boss" sticker on the rear window.

Anyway, a Lexus is a comfort car. It is supposed to be basic on the outside (while still transparently expensive); looks best in black, grey, silver or white. It is the inside that counts. All leather. It is not supposed to look like something a toddler suggested on a sugar-rush - like Lamborghinis.

:O 

this is a "toddler suggested on a sugar rush" interior??

2012-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-700-4-Inte

lool servidor, hmm seems like your primary visual cortex is malfunctioning as well :P this above is pure class!!

Yea there are waaay nicer lexus cars, but the one you posted was indeed a 'normal' (overally expensive) sedan :P

My lambo wins hands down bro :P

• Advanced Member

:o

this is a "toddler suggested on a sugar rush" interior??

Yep it's a toy.

First this,

After that I will think about this,

13Mercedes-Benz_S-Class.jpg

I have made a Vow which wont allow me to fulfill this dream, most probably.

Cool. Another beauty worth having.

Generalizations (yes i know you dont fall in these but this is based on observation on my campus which is rich in diversity of following group and the cars they drive) :

Arabs like Audi's, Hummers

Pakis like Mercedes/Toyota/Honda (esp. Accord)

Indians like BMW/Lexus/Toyota (especially Camry)

Asians (non desis) like Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Merc

• Advanced Member

Tbh my supreme dream car is probably this:

Loool going to war by any chance? :P

I'm too zahed for your cars. Here's my ride. 

a.aaa-Thats-Not-A-BMW.jpg

Looool, you lebs and your BMWs.........  :P

I think thats more than enough for you SSS, it will outdo any lambo i think :P

Previous posts on Rolls Royce cars, it is the ultimate ultimate dream luxury car :wub:

rolls-royce-wraith-1.jpg

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-23.jpg

Fenice-Rolls-Royce-Ghost-3.jpg

• Advanced Member

I had the privilege to see this in person, the rare Ferrari Enzo FXX (10 built in the whole world) - if you buy it you cannot actually take it home, you can only organise it so that ferrari bring it to a track for you. All in all its a technical beast, and dominates most on the track:

ferrari-fxx-brake.jpg

were you raised as a hippy ?! LOL

no i was raised in the 80's

these cars are the most reliable and hardy cars in the world. also the most charismatic and cute.

i used to watch herbie also sometimes i think that contributed. no car in the shape of an old timer like the bug, is still on the road today. the bug is a real surviver, with its air cooling system it just goes and goes and goes and goes ..

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

:)

• Advanced Member

these cars are the most reliable and hardy cars in the world. also the most charismatic and cute.

i used to watch herbie also sometimes i think that contributed. no car in the shape of an old timer like the bug, is still on the road today. the bug is a real surviver, with its air cooling system it just goes and goes and goes and goes ..

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

herbie_goes_bananas2.jpg

I rate the beetle dw ;)! i still think the most soldiering car, well atleast in the UK is this little beauty: 

280px-Nissan_Micra_(K11)_front.jpg