Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Princekongor

Circumcision With Hemophilia ?

Rate this topic

Hey ! If someone wishes to convert to Shia Islam, but has hemophilia (inhereted from mother who almost died giving birth.)

Can he not convert ? Because circumcision with it is quite dangerous.

Please answer this !

What is hemophellia?

It's is Wajib to convert to Islam and there is no excuse that will be accepted on the Day of Judgement for not doing so. At minimum, one can accept Islam in their heart without openly displaying it and this would be sufficient insha'Allah (in extreme cases). So with that being said, yes, this person must convert to Islam.

What is hemophellia?

It's is Wajib to convert to Islam and there is no excuse that will be accepted on the Day of Judgement for not doing so. At minimum, one can accept Islam in their heart without openly displaying it and this would be sufficient insha'Allah (in extreme cases). So with that being said, yes, this person must convert to Islam.

Thank you all for swift replies !

And Hemophilia is a condition where if you get a cut, you wont stop bleeding.

So if I were to for example get a cut in my finger, it would just keep bleeding and bleeding.

Also thank you for explaining this Wajib to me :) I was not aware of such thing.

Of course there is no condition which should prevent a person from accepting God's religion.  He created you the way He has, and He did not send His religion to mankind with an asterisk, i.e. for all of mankind except for hemophiliacs.

Circumcision for males is obligatory, particularly in connection to the rites of pilgrimage.  What you might look into though would be bloodless circumcision, whereby the procedure is performed but without actually cutting.  That's something to discuss with a doctor however (which I am not).

Of course there is no condition which should prevent a person from accepting God's religion.  He created you the way He has, and He did not send His religion to mankind with an asterisk, i.e. for all of mankind except for hemophiliacs.

Circumcision for males is obligatory, particularly in connection to the rites of pilgrimage.  What you might look into though would be bloodless circumcision, whereby the procedure is performed but without actually cutting.  That's something to discuss with a doctor however (which I am not).

i am interested, could you tell me something more about this bloddles circumcision ?

After careful reading and consideration I have decided to revert to Islam. :)

MashAllah brother! Many Blessings to ya! Alhamdillah. If you need anything please let me know. If you wanna keep researching, check out my links in my signature.

Wa Salaam

Yes I shall check em out ! :)

And neol the reason I chose Shia in particular was because of the Quran, you can clearly see the importance of Ahlul bayt in the Quran & Hadiths (even sunni hadiths lol)

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said about Ahlul-Bayt:
"Do not be ahead of them for you will perish, do not turn away from them for you will perish, and do not try to teach them since they know more than you do!"

"My Ahlul-Bayt are like the Gate of Repentance of the Children of Israel; whoever entered therein was forgiven."

The above tradition was in connection with verses 2:58 and 7:161 of Quran which describe the Gate of Repentance of Bani Israel. Those of companions of Moses who did not enter the Gate of the Repentance were lost in the desert for forty years, while those who did not enter the ark of Noah were drowned. Ibn Hajar concludes that:

"The analogy of the Ark of Noah signifies that those who love and honor the Ahlul-Bayt and derive from their guidance will be rescued from the darkness of opposition, and those who will turn against them will be drowned in the sea of ingratitude and will perish in the desert of insubordination and rebellion."

Well anyway, if you wanna read the entire thing its here:

Also neol i feel like i have been guided here, for i have asked for guidance :)

ok Princekongor  congratulations sir  then i hope u the best and my Allah bless u and your family  in this world and the here after sir.

I suggest you download all the books in this libary and keep it in a special hard drive

or even print it out hard copy and store it because this type of information will soon not be avaliable on the internet and soon millions of people will not have electricitry in thier homes so every one should download and try to print this massive libary

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/913xv40cq3540gk/Mlw8DbMwHv

Edited by neol

i am interested, could you tell me something more about this bloddles circumcision ?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234997593-circumcision-reverts/?p=2573621

Also, I found this [warning: explicit images]: 

http://www1.wfh.org/publication/files/pdf-1170.pdf

That been said, as others have recommended above, it's important you talk to a doctor before taking any steps. 

Oh and welcome to the faith! Congratulations. 

(salam)

Edited by Basim Ali