Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Kinani

Umar, Aisha And Abu Bakr

Rate this topic

May God Be Pleased With Them

If you hear someone insult Umar,
Ask him: “Which Umar do you mean?”
Is it Umar, son of Ali, son of Abi Talib?
Or Umar, son of Hassan, son of Ali?
Or Umar, son of Hussain, son of Ali?
Or Umar, son of Ali Zain al-Aabideen, son of Hussain?
Or Umar, son of Musa al-Kadhim?

Please, clarify which Umar you mean.

If you hear someone calling, “A’isha is in the fire, A’isha is in the fire,”
Ask him, “Which A’isha do you mean?”
Is it A’isha, daughter of Ja’far al-Sadiq?
Or A’isha, daughter of Musa al-Kadhim?
Or A’isha, daughter of Ali al-Rida?
Or A’isha, the daughter of Ali al-Mahdi?

Please, clarify which A’isha you mean.

And if you hear someone insulting Abu Bakr and describing him as a heretic,
Ask him, “Who is the person you intend with this label?”
Is it Abu Bakr, son of Ali, son of Abu Talib?
Or Abu Bakr, son of Hasan, son of Ali?
Or Abu Bakr*, son of Hussain, son of Ali?
Or Abu Bakr**, son of Musa al-Kadhim?

Please, determine which Abu Bakr you mean.

Then ask him, “Why did they name their children with these names?!” Is it not because they honor and revere their namesakes and esteem them? Is it not because they wanted their pleasant memories to abide within them? The father selects his childrens’ names and choose those which he loves the most!

We mean always Umar ibne khattab.

Aisha has gone against the warnings given in quran, she is the wife of the prophet saww.

We always mean Abu bakr son of Abi qahafa.

Then ask him, “Why did they name their children with these names?!”

Do you consider any honor for Abu bakr or Umar ibne khattab beacuse of these names?

Is it not because they honor and revere their namesakes and esteem them? Is it not because they wanted their pleasant memories to abide within them? The father selects his childrens’ names and choose those which he loves the most!

These names were not limited to the names of 3 caliphs, many of the companions of Imam Ali as had these names. Be knowledgeable.

Edited by skamran110

Well, let's use common sense here; they're obviously referring to the `Umar you think they are referring to. Ibn al Khattaab if you couldn't figure it out. Also, I'm not sure where you are getting these names from; a Shi`a source I hope. Shaykh Mufid in his Kitaab al Irshaad doesn't list any sons of Imams Hussain and Musa al Kaadhim (as) named `Umar.

No daughter named `Aa'isha listed under the children of Imams Ja`far and Ali ar Ridaa. I'm assuming you mean Imaam Ali al Haadi for Ali al Mahdi.

Again, no Abu Bakr listed under the sons Imams Hasan, Hussain and Musa. The only Abu Bakr from the sons of Imam `Ali was named Muhammad and his kunya was Abu Bakr. Doesn't help your case though.

Why do you think an Imam naming his children Umar or `Aa'isha, or even `Uthmaan for that matter, gives legitimacy to the claim the Aa'imma (as) honored and revered the namesakes of those personalities? You first have to prove they named their children after the personalities you are thinking of, otherwise you're taking a stab in the dark and making a boastful claim which has absolutely no backing. Coupled with the fact that the ahaadeeth which describe the crimes of `Umar bin al Khattaab, `Aa'isha bint Abu Bakr and `Uthmaan bin `Affaan are numerous, how does it make sense that the Aa'imma (as) named their children after those specific personalities and not other `Umars, `Aa'ishas or `Uthmaans? You are trying to take advantage of a historical fact and inserting your own desire/opinion in it; this doesn't constitute proof for anyone.

And may Allah (swt) send to jahanam all those who held antagonism towards Rasulallah (pbuh), his Ahl al bayt and their followers.

Then ask him, “Why did they name their children with these names?!” Is it not because they honor and revere their namesakes and esteem them? Is it not because they wanted their pleasant memories to abide within them? The father selects his childrens’ names and choose those which he loves the most!

These were Arabic names that were around before Islam. There were many people named Umar, Aisha, and Abu Bakr at the time of the Prophet besides these three. Your supposition that they were honoring these three by naming their children after them is like saying someone is honoring George Bush by naming their son George or honoring Hillary Clinton by naming their daughter Hillary. It is a ridiculous supposition. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

These names were not limited to the names of 3 caliphs, many of the companions of Imam Ali as had these names. Be knowledgeable.

If those names were so common among the Shias of Ali in the 7th century, then why are those names not common among the Shias of Ali in this century? What happened?

If those names were so common among the Shias of Ali in the 7th century, then why are those names not common among the Shias of Ali in this century? What happened?

three reasons.

(bismillah)

(salam)

1.First of all some muslims believe its wrong to name your children after them. (This is backwards as we don't hate names we hate the deeds of that person, If you want you can go back to al sheikh Ahmed waeli he talks about this & shows its actually ignorance)

2. second there are Mustahab names, why would I name my child Umar if I can give him even better names which are mustahab such as Muhammad or Ali ?

3. Taqiyah yes you hear me right back then people would be killed for having Ali as their first name, so that's why the shia are practicing the mustahab now more because they can name their child freely without the fear of them being killed. (However if you see now in fitna wars to know if you're shia they look to name & then just slaughter you, If you happened to be sunni with the name Hussain thats considered in that situation bad luck then)

There might be more reasons of course but Allah knows best

Edited by ana_ma3a_al_haq

When we say Abu Bakr we mean the Abu Bakr who was absent at the Prophet's funeral.

When we say Umar we mean the Umar who stopped the Prophet to write his will and blasphemed and said he was delirious (nauthubillah).

When we say Ayesha we mean Ayesha the wife of the Prophet who was thoroughly condemned in surah Tehreem by Allah in the holy Qur'an for her evils.

I hope that helps.

If you think Maula Ali (as) named them as Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar because of love with those three first caliphs then list me sons of Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar. let me check how many times they've named their sons Ali. 

Did you find? Obviously no. so it means Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar did not love Ali? (logic according to Sunni)

And yes fact is that Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar never loved Ali. Maula Ali (as) only named his sons Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar, because it was just common on that days. And he wanted to show that to naming your son Umar, Usman and Abu Bakr is nothing, names don't represent personality. 

And now question why we Shia of Ali don't name our sons Umar, Usman and Abu Bakar. The reason is simple, there are so many beautiful names other than these. Like, Hussain, Hassan, Abbas, Muhammad, Ali, Hayder, Zain, etc

Assume that if parents always name child for love. Then why Sunni Muslims (especially) in Pakistan name their sons "Feroz". And you know better who was Abu Lulu Feroz.

Sons of Musa Al kadhim were Umar Bin Musa Bin Jaffar,

Ali Reza,Ahmed,Yaha.Jaffar.Zaid,Ibrahim,Aqil,Hassan,Hussin Ubaidullah,Ishaq,Zaid,Haroon

KASHF UL GHUMA BY ALI BIN EISA ARBALI VOLUME 3 PAGE 27 

Does the naming of his sons as Abu bakr, umar or Usman by Imam Ali gives the right of caliphate to the 3 caliphs? 

Dont try to turn the history in your eyes, it cant be done

Why the sahaba are limited to sunna upto 3 caliphs and Aisha?

Edited by skamran110

First of all; Amir ul-Mo'menin (A) had 18 sons and one of them was called 'Amr (with 'Ain) not Umar. Imam al-Kazem (A)'s son was also 'Amr. This has been proven from the sayings of Ahle Bayt (A). Another one was called Uthman. Amir ul-Mo'menin (A) explains: "I named my son on the name of my brother, Uthman bin Ma'zun"

Second; Abu Bakr is not a name, its a nickname (kunyah) and it means "Father of Camels". Abu Bakr got this nickname because of his love towards camels. lol Thus, the ahadith that Imams named their children Abu Bakr are fabricated.

Third; Nowadays when we say Abu Bakr and Umar or Uthman or Ayesha (May Allah's curse be upon all of them) people automatically think of 'Idols of Quraysh' and their accursed daughters, however back in Prophet (S) and Amir ul-Mo'menin (A)'s times this was not the case and some names were very common among Arabs for example Uthman.

This show that whatever reasons Amir ul-Mo'menin Imam Ali (A) named His children was definitely not because of the good relations between the Imam (A) and the usurpers of His rights, those who killed Fatima (A) and Mohsen (A).

Question is; Why do the Umaris always have to resort to such foolish reasoning to try to prove that Amir ul-Mo'menin (A) had good relation with the First and the Second? If such relation was genuine then we would have hundreds of ahadith recorded from Imams (A) directly praising them and you did not have to resort to names of Imam's children to buy some respect for your Idols.

It is Allah's will to erase their names from the face of the Earth, to the point that not even one person name their children after them, and it is also His will to spread the merits of Ahle Bayt (A) even if the unbelievers dislike it.

These allegations have been answered decades ago, and it is really nice to see that the Umaris do not have anything new and keep repeating themselves.

Well, let's use common sense here; they're obviously referring to the `Umar you think they are referring to. Ibn al Khattaab if you couldn't figure it out. Also, I'm not sure where you are getting these names from; a Shi`a source I hope. Shaykh Mufid in his Kitaab al Irshaad doesn't list any sons of Imams Hussain and Musa al Kaadhim (as) named `Umar.

No daughter named `Aa'isha listed under the children of Imams Ja`far and Ali ar Ridaa. I'm assuming you mean Imaam Ali al Haadi for Ali al Mahdi.

Again, no Abu Bakr listed under the sons Imams Hasan, Hussain and Musa. The only Abu Bakr from the sons of Imam `Ali was named Muhammad and his kunya was Abu Bakr. Doesn't help your case though.

Why do you think an Imam naming his children Umar or `Aa'isha, or even `Uthmaan for that matter, gives legitimacy to the claim the Aa'imma (as) honored and revered the namesakes of those personalities? You first have to prove they named their children after the personalities you are thinking of, otherwise you're taking a stab in the dark and making a boastful claim which has absolutely no backing. Coupled with the fact that the ahaadeeth which describe the crimes of `Umar bin al Khattaab, `Aa'isha bint Abu Bakr and `Uthmaan bin `Affaan are numerous, how does it make sense that the Aa'imma (as) named their children after those specific personalities and not other `Umars, `Aa'ishas or `Uthmaans? You are trying to take advantage of a historical fact and inserting your own desire/opinion in it; this doesn't constitute proof for anyone.

And may Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì send to jahanam all those who held antagonism towards Rasulallah (pbuh), his Ahl al bayt and their followers.

Why must Sunnis insist on recycling old posts? I'm guessing the OP has gotten his/her arguments from the lying author (Ibn Hashimi) of a Nasibi website (not worth mentioning). I have read Kitab al-Irshad too and Abu Bakr never showed up except as the kunya of Imam Ali's (as)  son. 'Umar and 'Uthman came up quite a bit, 'A'isha only came up once for Imam al-Kadhim (as) and once for Imam al-Askari (as) , not Imam al-Hadi  (as). Regardless, this is a very weak argument which doesn't prove a thing. doesn't prove a thing. Then Sunnis ask, "why don't you guys follow the Sunnah of your Imams and name your children after them?" Even a drowning man will clutch a straw.

May Allah (azwj) bless the souls of AbdAllah ibn 'Umar, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr, and 'Umar bin abd al-Aziz (the great Ummayad caliph).

Edited by GodBlessAli

If a name is not important then why don’t shias name their children Yazid.The Imams would also name their sons Yazid,because it was a very common name and also a name of a martyr of karbala.

But you don’t name your children after your enemies.Shias can’t reconcile both of these facts, they must admit that the Imams considered the khalifs as friends

We don't name our children "Yazid"..as your said with so much pride..because he was the Killer of the Prophets Grandson...

WHERE'S YOUR LOGIC?....

Why in Allah swt's Earth WOULD A MUSLIM REGARDLESS OF HIS BELIEFS... name his son after the person Who killed the Prophets Grandson...

Seriously, you need to take a second look in the Mirror and ask yourself....

"Am I seriously that Ignorant?"...and regarding the rest, we don't name our children after them because you should know by now that we dont agree with some of the issues that happend after the Prophet pbuh passed away. However, this doesnt mean we hate them...it just mean's we leave the judgement with Allah swt...but we dont name our children because were not hypocrites we practice what we preach...were not going to name our child after someone that FIGHTS Ali...

its illogical the Prophet said:

He who loves Ali he loves me, and he who loves me loves Allah, he who hates Ali, hates Me and he who hates me hates Allah.

I dont think someone who loves Ali would fight Ali...so why should we name our child after someone who fights Ali, which inturn fights the prophet, and he who fights the prophet fights Allah swt...

quiet simple...if you think like someone who has the slightest bit of Logic.

Good day!

If a name is not important then why don’t shias name their children Yazid.The Imams would also name their sons Yazid,because it was a very common name and also a name of a martyr of karbala.

But you don’t name your children after your enemies.Shias can’t reconcile both of these facts, they must admit that the Imams considered the khalifs as friends

1) Because none of the Imams(a.s) named any of their children Yazid(may Allah(s.w.a) curse him)

2) None of the Shia name their children Abu Bakr, Umar, or Aiesha because those names have a different meaning today than they did at the time

of the Imams(a.s). After centuries of Ummayed and Abbasid propaganda, these names became almost solely associated with those specific personalities whereas in earlier times this was not the case. Also, names fall in and out of usage. My grandmothers name is Mildred, which was a very common name in the 30s and 40s in the U.S. Noone names their kids Mildred anymore and to name your daughter Mildred in this time would mean something different than naming her Mildred when it was a very common name. 

and may Allah(s.w.a) bless Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr and Abdullah ibn Umar. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

I like it. 

In Bihar al anwar(volume 5 page 87) Mullah Baqir Majisli writes that Hazrat Sajjad rz had kept his knuiya "Abu bakr" and named one of his son "Umar"

Shia  do not name their children as Abu Bakr, Umar or Uthman, though it is sunnah of their first imam, But they do name their daughter Fatima, Which was the name of the Sister of Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq!!Stupid enough?

LOL 

The replies here are pathetic.

"We do not name our children Abu Bakr because they have a different meaning than before"

LOL What difference of meaning? Abu Bakr is not a name! It's a kunya that is solely associated with 'Abdalla ibn Abi Quhafah may Allaah be pleased with him! 

In Bihar al anwar(volume 5 page 87) Mullah Baqir Majisli writes that Hazrat Sajjad rz had kept his knuiya "Abu bakr" and named one of his son "Umar"

Shia  do not name their children as Abu Bakr, Umar or Uthman, though it is sunnah of their first imam, But they do name their daughter Fatima, Which was the name of the Sister of Ameerul Momineen Hz. Umar Al-Farooq!!Stupid enough?

Typical low IQ and narrow minded mentalility. What a pitty?

Look the answers given above in the thread and be open to the truth.

Edited by skamran110

LOL 

"We do not name our children Abu Bakr because they have a different meaning than before"

LOL What difference of meaning? Abu Bakr is not a name! It's a kunya that is solely associated with 'Abdalla ibn Abi Quhafah may Allaah be pleased with him! 

Lol, 

Why it is necessary to name the children on the names of 3 caliphs when we do have better names like those of progeny of the prophet whom you send blessing in your every prayer?

Edited by skamran110

Can you bring evidence from your own books - that Ali (as) named his children after your Caliphs?

Typical low IQ and narrow minded mentalility. What a pitty?

Look the answers given above in the thread and be open to the truth.

It is moronic to boycott Yazid’s name but to name the Children after Umar.Shias have tradition against him proving to them that he murdered Fatima and her son. Their Imams with knowledge of the unseen, could find no other names in whole of Arab?

Shia accept that their Imams named their children to honor someone, so they must accept that they did that to honor Umar and Abubakar,the khalifs.

“I name this child Uthman after my brother Uthman Ibn Ma’dhoon (رضي الله عنه)”

Bihar Al-Anwar Volume 45 Page 38, Maqatil Al-Talibeyeen Page 55

Edited by omar111

It is moronic to boycott Yazid’s name but to name the Children after Umar.Shias have tradition against him proving to them that he murdered Fatima and her son. Their Imams with knowledge of the unseen, could find no other names in whole of Arab?

Lol, 

Why it is necessary to name the children only on the names of 3 caliphs when we do have better names like those of progeny of the prophet whom you send blessing in your every prayer?

Edited by skamran110

so they must accept that they did that to honor Umar and Abubakar,the khalifs.

Bring evidence from your books, were Ali (as) says that: 'I have named my son ''Umar'' or ''Uthman'' to honor Umar ibn Khattab / Uthman ibn Affan.

Can you do that?

Bring evidence from your books, were Ali (as) says that: 'I have named my son ''Umar'' or ''Uthman'' to honor Umar ibn Khattab / Uthman ibn Affan.

Can you do that?

Why would he need to do that? Anyone with half a peacock's brain would understand that's the most logical reason.

Ibn al-Kinani, on 19 Jun 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:snapback.png

LOL 

Lol, 

Why it is necessary to name the children on the names of 3 caliphs when we do have better names like those of progeny of the prophet whom you send blessing in your every prayer?

Checkmate,    

(Yet. No convincing response that why we should name our children on the names of 3 caliphs? When instead we have better names from the progeny of Muhammad saww, whom you send blessings in your every prayer?)

Edited by skamran110

Why would he need to do that? Anyone with half a peacock's brain would understand that's the most logical reason.

''That's the most logical reason'' No, thats Qiyas (guess work) -  You can not bring a single evidence -  where Ali (as) have said that he have named his sons after your Caliphs, even from your own books! lol

This thing is above your IQ level but maybe you have heard of Occam's razor. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected. In other words, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one

What shias are proposing is complicated and without proof. They are proposing that they didn’t name their children after the famous khalifs but some unknown personalities.

Will a Shia name his children similar to the killer of his wife?(not that we believe the story)

But the purpose of the thread was to stop shias from cursing these names as they also curse the children of Imams.

When they curse Abubakr,they also curse the forefather of Imam e Zamana,and one of his kunya is also Abubakr

abu bakr --> mohammed --> alqassim --> um farwah --> Jafar Al-Sadiq -------------> Mahdi

Prophet Muhammad SA --> Fatima Zahra AS --> Imam Husayn AS --> 4th Imam AS --> The 5th Imam AS married Umm Farwa (daughter of al-Qasim bin Muhammad bin Abi Bakr) --> Jafar Al-Sadiq ---------> Imam Mahdi AJ.

http://www.playandlearn.org/Genealogy/105P.pdf

omar111, on 20 Jun 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:snapback.png

It is moronic to boycott Yazid’s name but to name the Children after Umar.Shias have tradition against him proving to them that he murdered Fatima and her son. Their Imams with knowledge of the unseen, could find no other names in whole of Arab

Lol, 

Why it is necessary to name the children only on the names of 3 caliphs when we do have better names like those of progeny of the prophet whom you send blessing in your every prayer?

Checkmate

abu bakr --> mohammed --> alqassim --> um farwah --> Jafar Al-Sadiq -------------> Mahdi

Prophet Muhammad SA --> Fatima Zahra AS --> Imam Husayn AS --> 4th Imam AS --> The 5th Imam AS married Umm Farwa (daughter of al-Qasim bin Muhammad bin Abi Bakr) --> Jafar Al-Sadiq ---------> Imam Mahdi AJ.

http://www.playandlearn.org/Genealogy/105P.pdf

Qassim was son of Muhammad Ibn Abu Bakr who was a Shia of Amir ul-Mo'menin (A). He was raised band educated by Amir ul-Mo'menin (A) when Imam married Abu's wife after he went to Hell. Muhammad stood against His sister Ayesha (LA) in the Battle of Jamal. So there is no connection between Abu and the Imams (A).

Qassim is the fourth saint in the Deobandi/Wahabi Naqshbandi Sufi tariqa and has no connection whatsoever to Shia or Sunnis. After all the Umari should know that the bloodline is from Father's side except in the case of Isa (A) and Our Holy Prophet (S).

When it comes to defending the Idols of Quraysh and their Daughters, the level of conspiracy and blasphemy of the Umaris has no limit.

May Allah's curse be upon the Idols of Quraysh and their Daughters, and May Allah hasten the reappearance of our Imam (A).

omar111, on 20 Jun 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Checkmate

Mmm because you would be following the sunnah of the progeny of the Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wa Salam

But meh, you Shias have nothing to do with the blessed household of the Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wa Salam. It was YOUR [Edited Out]te ancestors who backstabbed and killed Hussain May Allaah Be Pleased With Him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWx6lID2MQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOR1NYTXwjg

Ibn al-Kinani, on 19 Jun 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:snapback.png

Checkmate,    

(Yet. No convincing response that why we should name our children on the names of 3 caliphs? When instead we have better names from the progeny of Muhammad saww, whom you send blessings in your every prayer?)

Mmm because you would be following the sunnah of the progeny of the Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wa Salam

Certainly we follow Ahlalbayat as and we dont follow the sunnah of sheikhains whom Imam Ali as denied to follow.

And do not run away from the topic you have initiated and you have yet no proof to bring us from quran or hadith that why we should name our children on the names of 3 caliphs instead of the pure progeny of the holy prophet saww.?

''That's the most logical reason'' No, thats Qiyas (guess work) -  You can not bring a single evidence -  where Ali (as) have said that he have named his sons after your Caliphs, even from your own books! lol

Great not a single evidence from sunnis except lips service but the truth cannot be vanished in this manner.

Edited by skamran110

Checkmate

You fail to notice that I am talking about the Shia Imams. You think that I am talking about shias, and keeps on pasting it foolishly. Maybe just winning a debate, by any means possible, is your habit

Qassim was son of Muhammad Ibn Abu Bakr who was a Shia of Amir ul-Mo'menin Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. He was raised band educated by Amir ul-Mo'menin Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã when Imam married Abu's wife after he went to Hell. Muhammad stood against His sister Ayesha (LA) in the Battle of Jamal. So there is no connection between Abu and the Imams Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

Qassim is the fourth saint in the Deobandi/Wahabi Naqshbandi Sufi tariqa and has no connection whatsoever to Shia or Sunnis. After all the Umari should know that the bloodline is from Father's side except in the case of Isa Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã and Our Holy Prophet (S).

When it comes to defending the Idols of Quraysh and their Daughters, the level of conspiracy and blasphemy of the Umaris has no limit.

May Allah's curse be upon the Idols of Quraysh and their Daughters, and May Allah hasten the reappearance of our Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

The Sunni Imam Malik related that Umar Ibn Abdul-Aziz said

"If I had authority in the matter, I would appoint the blind one of Banu Taym," meaning al-Qasim ibn Muhammad.

بحار الأنوار للعلامة المجلسي الجزء 29 صفحة 650.

ابن محمد بن أبي بكر الصديق ، وأمها : أسماء بنت عبد الرحمن بن أبي بكر الصديق ،

ولذلك قال جعفر عليه السلام : ولقد ولدني أبو بكر مرتين . وانظر : إحقاق الحق 1 / 64 و 66 – 67 . فلفظ.

Bihar al Anwar by al Majlisi 29/650:

“Ibn Muhammad bin abu bakr al Siddiq, her mother: Asmaa bint Abdul Rahman bin Abu bakr al Siddiq, for this Ja’afar PBUH said: I was born twice of Abu Bakr, look in Ihqaq al Haqq 1/66,64,67″

In “Kasfhul ghumma” Shia scholar Arbili quoted al-Hafith Abdulaziz, which said: Abu Abdullah Jafar ibn Muhammad ibn Ali ibn al-Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, as-Sadiq, his mother was Ummu Farwa bintul Qaseem ibn Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radiAllahu anhu), and her mother was Asma bintu Abdurrahman ibn Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, and due to that Jafar said: “Abu Bakr as-Siddiq born me twice“.

Its narrated from Abu Abdullah jafar sadiq(as) that he used to say:Abubakar have given me birth twice. Because that his mother umme farwa was the daughter of qasim bin muhammed bin abubaker and his grand mother asma was daughter of abdul rahman bin abubakar. (firq al shia , page 78)

A woman came to Ja`far As-Sadiq – the Six Imam – and asked him about Abu Bakr and

`Umar; whether to give them her loyalty.

“Yes,” he said.

“And when I meet my Lord, shall I say that you told me to follow them?” she inquired.

Again, he said, “Yes. (shia book, Al-Kâfî, Ar-Rawdah, 8:101)

The Imam will not arrive until there are 313 Shia Momins, so the chances are slim that he will arrive in near future

They consist of a group, including women, of 314 people. They will overcome all tyrants. Their hearts are like iron, and they are lions by day and DEVOUT BELIEVERS BY NIGHT. Neither those before nor after them can match them in self-sacrifice.  (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 57-58)