Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
allahsparadise

Where Are You Originally From?

Rate this topic

In paleoanthropology, the recent African origin of modern humans, frequently dubbed the "Out of Africa" theory, is the most widely accepted model describing the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans.[1] The theory is called the (Recent) Out-of-Africa model in the popular press, and academically the recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), Replacement Hypothesis, and Recent African Origin (RAO) model. The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-daymitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens.

Genetic studies and fossil evidence show that archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago,[2] that members of one branch of Homo sapiens left Africa by between 125,000 and 60,000 years ago.

Syria. Been there a few times and have also lived there. It is the very beautiful place, I pray the current events get better over there. Born in Texas, USA.

My mother is from Mexico, but I don't assosciate much with her. My dads family comes from Lebanon, however, he was born and raised in Syria.

Edited by Palabras

Syria. Been there a few times and have also lived there. It is the very beautiful place, I pray the current events get better over there. Born in Texas, USA.

My mother is from Mexico, but I don't assosciate much with her. My dads family comes from Lebanon, however, he was born and raised in Syria.

I have so many questions for you if you're a Syrian who has been there in the past two years. Have you?

I'am Originally from Pakistan but living in chicago...

I did went back to pakistan last year after 12 years..

and it was so much fun :)

but i couldn't even recognize most of my relatives.... :no:

Living in Pakistan. Grandparents used to live in India before 1947. My forefathers migrated from Samarrah, Iraq to Iran and then to India. Originally from Madinah.

The curse of long distance and long term migration - you no longer belong to the family. You no longer are part of the circle.

Hey I wouldn't go that far to call it a curse,  well neither long distance nor long term migration can break our blood ties so lets get that cleared I do belong to my family no matter where i'am at in this world.  Yes  i'am no longer part of the circle but hey i do get everyday updates on what is going on in my circle.  :D

I'am Originally from Pakistan but living in chicago...

I did went back to pakistan last year after 12 years..

and it was so much fun :)

but i couldn't even recognize most of my relatives.... :no:

Sister, having been brought up in the west, how do you rate your urdu grasp?