Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Reshad

Fsa Slaughters 15 Year Old Boy In Front Of Parents

Rate this topic

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/06/201369175918244221.html

He said something like "even if Muhammad came down from heaven, I would not pay this bill" referring to the price of coffee, (apparently a common Syrian phrase), and this was heard by foreign wahabbi terrorists who mistook it for blasphemy and proceeded to kill the child.

tell me more about how these FSA fighters are "fighting for freedom"

Funny that you guys turn into wannabee right wing fox "news" anti-Shari'ah law buffoons, when you want to try to "attack" Sunnis. Not saying this case was justified (just getting that out of the way, even though some clown here will try to say I am supposedly saying it was) but you guys do realize Iran executes people for apostasy, blasphemy, witchcraft, sodomy, etc. You know Shari'ah law.

But again you show just how sectarian you are, when you attempt to turn into an "anti-Shari'ah crusader" while then turning around and supporting Iranian law (i.e. Shari'ah law as well) on the other hand! Logical consistency is another thing most of you here are clearly not very good at!

Edited by Sunniforunity

Funny that you guys turn into wannabee right wing fox "news" anti-Shari'ah law buffoons, when you want to try to "attack" Sunnis. Not saying this case was justified (just getting that out of the way, even though some clown here will try to say I am supposedly saying it was) but you guys do realize Iran executes people for apostasy, blasphemy, witchcraft, sodomy, etc. You know Shari'ah law.

But again you show just how sectarian you are, when you attempt to turn into an "anti-Shari'ah crusader" while then turning around and supporting Iranian law (i.e. Shari'ah law as well) on the other hand! Logical consistency is another thing most of you here are clearly not very good at!

See, the problem is that he didn't commit blasphemy (his mom said she'd be ok with it if he did it but he didn't blaspheme), and even if he did, he would have to go through a trial in front of a qadi (and he was 14, probably not baligh) which he didn't (that goes against shariah):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5v2fbkL-PY&feature=em-uploademail

See, the problem is that he didn't commit blasphemy (his mom said she'd be ok with it if he did it but he didn't blaspheme), and even if he did, he would have to go through a trial in front of a qadi (and he was 14, probably not baligh) which he didn't (that goes against shariah):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5v2fbkL-PY&feature=em-uploademail

Again I wasn't "endorsing" this specific incident, just noting the rank hypocrisy that runs through so many of you here. As I assume you'll not be an endorser of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan's Shari'ah courts, while then again turning around and being "fans" of the Islamic Republic of Iran's legal system!

Edited by Sunniforunity

Again I wasn't "endorsing" this specific incident, just noting the rank hypocrisy that runs through so many of you here. As I assume you'll not be an endorser of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan's Shari'ah courts, while then again turning around and being "fans" of the Islamic Republic of Iran's legal system!

No I'm not a fan of Iran's legal system either (my problem is jurisprudential/methodological). But it is nevertheless better than arbitrarily killing a non-baligh kid for something that's not even blasphemy.

the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan's Shari'ah courts, while then again turning around and being "fans" of the Islamic Republic of Iran's legal system!

As an Afghan, can I ask of you to please SHUT THE HELL UP with you Islamic Emirates? And comparing illiterate retarded puppet Taliban to IR is nothing short of runaway stupidity. The former's noteworthy accomplishment was to make donkey's wear underwear while the latter went to space and split atom. However much I do not agree with the Islamic slogans covering the pragmatism of IR, but it could be said that they are smart and have managed well the affairs of 75 million Iranians. I however am starkly against the stupidity of sunnis like you, who for the sake of sect and not reason, back such sub humans as Taliban whose biggest victims are their own Pashtuns and their own Sunnis and their own Muslims.

http://www.aljazeera...5918244221.html

He said something like "even if Muhammad came down from heaven, I would not pay this bill" referring to the price of coffee, (apparently a common Syrian phrase), and this was heard by foreign wahabbi terrorists who mistook it for blasphemy and proceeded to kill the child.

tell me more about how these FSA fighters are "fighting for freedom"

The kid owned the coffee shop, the guy wanted a coffee on credit!!! So it was more, like "even if Muhammad came down from heaven, I would not give you this on credit!

makes it just that bit more alarming!

You keep saying that the Syrian rebels are justified in killing this boy because of sharia implying that sharia is a tool for murder , which in itself makes me sick, but you ignore the fact that this boy was not given a trial, nor is he guilty of what he is being accused .. but those terrorists didn't care to hear the facts, did they?

The kid owned the coffee shop, the guy wanted a coffee on credit!!! So it was more, like "even if Muhammad came down from heaven, I would not give you this on credit!

makes it just that bit more alarming!

doesn't justify anything at all.

doesn't justify anything at all.

I think what south-lebanon was saying is it is more alarming because he was actually killing the kid for not giving him free coffee and using religion as a cover.

I think what south-lebanon was saying is it is more alarming because he was actually killing the kid for not giving him free coffee and using religion as a cover.

Thank you imali, LOL... i was just getting the OP's recount of the story corrected....The OP must think i'm some sort of freak, if he concluded that I'm trying to justify the execution :)..

This reminds me of this which I had shared earlier with someone on the forum:

" Have you ever been visiting with family and said the wrong thing by mistake... spoke too quickly or without thinking? Do they throw you out and say don't ever come back? It is a very hard thing expecting perfection of humans. "

Is it reasonable to expect that people can control every word that comes from their mouth... especially children? I would be afraid to take my children from within the safety of my walls. As I child I was always saying the wrong things. Sometimes I still do... we all do at times. If I should be held accountable for every misspoken word I would not have long to live my life... in fact I would be afraid to live life.

Thank you imali, LOL... i was just getting the OP's recount of the story corrected....The OP must think i'm some sort of freak, if he concluded that I'm trying to justify the execution :)..

Edited by Reshad