Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mehvish

The Best Way To Break A Guy's Heart

Rate this topic

This should be in general discussions. Why ask adolescent girls about this subject, only heart breaking they ever do is in their dreams. jhahahahaa

HAHAAA!

Seriously..I never knew a small rejection could break a guy's heart. Must be the true-love type.

Find out how this guy is, and then parented to be totally opposite. :) For example I was talking to this girl, and I quit pursuing her once she turned out to be a total sad, gloomy, negative persona which I found to be totally opposite to who I am. Even though she was true to herself but I thought maybe this could be a good way of rejecting me. Although I was not very persist to being with.

On a serious note, if you wanna get rid of a certain pursuer, just say a strong, resolute, and firm NO and tell him to don't demean himself in front of you by repeatedly asking and hearing a NO. Basically use his male ego as your ally in order to get rid of him.......

Unlike popular advice here, never hurt a man's ego whether they are your brothers, dad, sons, or future (current) husband or a pursuer. Men don't take ego thrashing lightly and some silly ones react in silly ways and may avenge you in some way (in extreme cases, you hear all those acid throwing attacks among most illiterate ones).

HAHAAA!

Seriously..I never knew a small rejection could break a guy's heart. Must be the true-love type.

You are in love with yourself aren't you? I bet you even make duck lip poses and post them on facebook. Please do yourself a favor and change that display picture.

Edited by ImAli

Yeah right, most men cannot take a straight NO without their egos being hurt... :dry: and I personally believe that if one does have to leave someone or reject him/ her , then one should be outright and straight forward, and not simply ignore that person, leaving him /her thinking,,, "what wrong must I have done?"......... nothing better than an honest explanation in the most decent and polite way possible, may it be on the phone or in a face to face encounter

Edited by Durr-e-Najjaf

I think honesty never hurt...

You just have to be straight with him and don't give him any wishy washy garbage that will leave him thinking there is a slight possibility. That's the best thing. Get it done with and let him move on. You don't need to be 'creative'. This isn't some game show. It's better now you tell him straight out no than for you to think yes and then monthsssssss later do a 180 on him and change your mind. That would be worse. But as you said he isn't for you and if he likes you, the last thing you want is him constantly thinking there is some chance.

In your situation, if the guy gets wrecked over it because you reject him, well, that's his fault, he should never have felt that way towards you prior to marriage, nor should he be thinking those things if you two are not even compatible (but perhaps he does). He should of viewed you as just a potential and not the 'one'. If he did this he wouldn't be as heartbroken, in fact he would most likely be able to dust it off and move on quite easily. At the end of the day this happens, it's common, but people make mistakes and perhaps this is one he has made, just like many others...

You are in love with yourself aren't you? I bet you even make duck lip poses and post them on facebook. Please do yourself a favor and change that display picture.

No

Use rat poison...

I actually googled that looool and guess what? There was an article about a couple that died because their wedding cake on their wedding day was spiked with rat poison....

now u didnt have anything to do with that yea?.........

:P

Lol jokes :D but yea the article is real unfortunately :S

If he is persistent, you don't have to worry about breaking his heart. People who don't care about their own self respect, they don't care about respecting other people. It's better to stay away from such people. I recently heard about a girl who committed suicide in examination room because some guy was stalking her. I hate it when stalkers and players misuse the word "love". If I ever loved someone, I would never think about making his life miserable or throwing acid on his face just because he rejected me (it's different with husband because husband is a guy who rejects you with his actions but claims to love you).