Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
nq11

Dua For Someone In Prison

Rate this topic

I need a duato help someone get ut of prison or get lesser years in prison. Does anyone know of any powerful duas? This boy in prison is only 15 years old and has been sent to adult prison. the crime that he has commited is bad but we are trying to fight his case for himt o at least be sent to juvenile and not adult prison. Please dua for this fifteen year old and dua that the mother can get through this difficult time. All duas appreciated.

Guest Dua

I need dua for freeing my love from prison.. as we thought we would get married and we were about to talk with our parents.. suddenly some bad days came ahead and someone has been killed with his hand and now he is in prison.. may Allah rehem on us and free him from jail as I cannot live without him.. these days am facing a lot of difficulty and depression and there is no single second without thinking and praying for him.. may Allah subhanallahu taala understand us our feelings for each other.. and free him from this imprisonment.. I need dua pls helpme and whoever reading this msg pls pray for my love.. as we are going through the saddest time of our life.. may Allah gives us sabr 

4 hours ago, Guest Dua said:

I need dua for freeing my love from prison.. as we thought we would get married and we were about to talk with our parents.. suddenly some bad days came ahead and someone has been killed with his hand and now he is in prison.. may Allah rehem on us and free him from jail as I cannot live without him.. these days am facing a lot of difficulty and depression and there is no single second without thinking and praying for him.. may Allah subhanallahu taala understand us our feelings for each other.. and free him from this imprisonment.. I need dua pls helpme and whoever reading this msg pls pray for my love.. as we are going through the saddest time of our life.. may Allah gives us sabr 

On 6/7/2013 at 2:13 AM, nq11 said:

I need a duato help someone get ut of prison or get lesser years in prison. Does anyone know of any powerful duas? This boy in prison is only 15 years old and has been sent to adult prison. the crime that he has commited is bad but we are trying to fight his case for himt o at least be sent to juvenile and not adult prison. Please dua for this fifteen year old and dua that the mother can get through this difficult time. All duas appreciated.

Allah will do good don’t worry 

stay strong !

InshAllah khair

:)

On 6/7/2013 at 4:13 AM, nq11 said:

On 6/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Guest Dua said:

May Allah (عزّ وجلّ) help you both.