Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Syrian Army Regains Full Control Of Qusayr

Rate this topic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/05/us-syria-crisis-town-idUSBRE95406220130605

Yes they have made Syria very rich

• Advanced Member

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanqui bustards and khazar zionists of the criminal state of khazars and 911 falseflaggers - ignominiously defeated on the Syrian front.

Last time, President Vladimir Putin of motherland Russian and the fatherland, broke the teeth of the yanqui bustards in GEORGIA when the WICKED Bush and WICKED and GREEEEEDY father of a Lesbian and Halliburtan was in the government.

• Advanced Member

Alhumdulillah.

I just hope the Syrian Army can handel the situation from here, allowing Hezb to pull back.

But seeing as this town has become the focus of all internaitonal media, and the heart of the battle between the terrorists and the government, i just think it will remain in the firing line for some time.

InshaAllah the terrorist Mujahideen who ran away, stay away.

• Advanced Member

Alhumdulillah.

I just hope the Syrian Army can handel the situation from here, allowing Hezb to pull back.

But seeing as this town has become the focus of all internaitonal media, and the heart of the battle between the terrorists and the government, i just think it will remain in the firing line for some time.

They will probably resort to terrorist attacks. Suicide bombings, snipers, etc. They're getting desperate, and I dont see a serious, or at least successful, attempt to retake Qusayr anytime soon. The opposition is broken and still split. I dont think Hezbollah will be pulling out anytime soon, but their focus will remain on supply line and defense of boarder towns most likely, freeing up the SAA to continue on the offensive. Especially after this victory in Qusayr, the SAA has many troops to spare for such operations. I cannot stress the importance of this victory, inshAllah it will lead to an end in this conflict and a political resolution that will maintain the Syrian state and its role in the resistance.

• Advanced Member

How many days did they take to control this small town which is in the middle between Hizb and the regime? The town will be retaken.

This is a clear proof that the vast areas of Syria which the rebels control will not fall into the regime hands. If Al-Qusyer was this difficult how about Al- Raqqa in far North?

Most of Syria is in rebel hands and will be, Qusyer is more important to Hizb than the regime, and it will be taken again.

18 days of constant artillery and airforce bombing and attacks by Hizb, the regime forces and other "volunteers" and on a small city.

If the city fell today, then it is the same day as Quds fell.

Edited by Mousa54321

How many days did they take to control this small town which is in the middle between Hizb and the regime? The town will be retaken.

This is a clear proof that the vast areas of Syria which the rebels control will not fall into the regime hands. If Al-Qusyer was this difficult how about Al- Raqqa in far North?

Most of Syria is in rebel hands and will be, Qusyer is more important to Hizb than the regime, and it will be taken again.

You wish mossad54321

BTW welcome back Justice4All

• Veteran Member

I hope you don't use the term 'Mujahideen' for the terrorist Takfiris anymore. Thanks.

Back to topic! The Syrian forces and its intelligent services need to do a lot of work in the city... there are hundreds of terrorists who are hidding and running around. They all need to be killed. The city must be cleaned from these terrorists street to street.

• Advanced Member

I hope you don't use the term 'Mujahideen' for the terrorist Takfiris anymore. Thanks.

Back to topic! The Syrian forces and its intelligent services need to do a lot of work in the city... there are hundreds of terrorists who are hidding and running around. They all need to be killed. The city must be cleaned from these terrorists street to street.

Apoloiges, it was intended as a 'punn', but i forgot to use the ''. It was supposed to highlight the irony of being a 'Mujahid' and 'running away'.

• Advanced Member

18 days of constant artillery and airforce bombing and attacks by Hizb, the regime forces and other "volunteers" and on a small city.

If the city fell today, then it is the same day as Quds fell.

You clearly have no idea of the strategic value of Qusayr and of its importance to both the Regime/Hezb and the Opposition fighters. It was voraciously defended by thousands of opposition fighters. The siege on Qusayr was one of patience and meant to minimize casualties, and they did so successfully might I add. Qusayr was definitely one of the most difficult and carefully crafted operations in the war thus far, and will probably remain so in the future. It was a HUGE loss for the opposition, with many killed, many surrendering, and many fleeing, all leaving their thousands of Saudi-paid-for weapons behind.

• Advanced Member

You clearly have no idea of the strategic value of Qusayr and of its importance to both the Regime/Hezb and the Opposition fighters. It was voraciously defended by thousands of opposition fighters. The siege on Qusayr was one of patience and meant to minimize casualties, and they did so successfully might I add. Qusayr was definitely one of the most difficult and carefully crafted operations in the war thus far, and will probably remain so in the future. It was a HUGE loss for the opposition, with many killed, many surrendering, and many fleeing, all leaving their thousands of Saudi-paid-for weapons behind.

Oh this is a final battle is it like the one in baba amr? Where the regime sieged it and bombed it merciliesslessly declaring it a big victory, after weeks of battle? Even described as the "mother of all battles".

Now, it has been over a year since Baba Amr, and the rebels are alive and well, with control of most of Syria.

You will see what I mean soon.

• Advanced Member

How soon? One month is good enough?

Here, in 2 weeks Takfiri rebels will be done in and around Damascus. A great damage is coming towards them in the capital.

Baba amr fell and was regained, similar with Al-Qusyer, the Syrian people will prevail.

As I have said, no one expected Al-Qusyer to last for two weeks, it did because of the heroic acts of the mujahdeen there.

It will be taken again. Along with the rest of Syria.

• Advanced Member

Baba amr fell and was regained, similar with Al-Qusyer, the Syrian people will prevail.

As I have said, no one expected Al-Qusyer to last for two weeks, it did because of the heroic acts of the mujahdeen there.

Every Syrian source I have with ties to the military had said that they were indeed expecting to take some time, and as I said before, the siege was done to implement minimal casualties, and they succeeded in doing just that. Once more, the size of the town has little to do with its strategic value and how heavily it was defended. It was their forward operating base, and where they stockpiled much of their (now lost) munitions and weaponry.

But honestly, you don't need me to convince you the importance of this victory and the crushing defeat to Opposition strategic influence and morale. Just look at their reaction, look at their desperation. The opposition STILL have yet to be united. Look at the number of people who surrendered and turned themselves in Qusayr. I think it is you who will be seeing what I mean. The momentum has changed in favor of the regime, and unless there is more foreign support, meaning a change in the political atmosphere as a whole, it will remain that way. Much of the land concessions by the military at the start of the conflict were not actually a result of losing battles, but one of strategic retreat and regrouping during a time of uncertainty, especially with defections taking place. They needed to consolidate, its that simple. Now the SAA is united and backed by Hezbollah. Things are very different.

Edited by mac33c

The movement for peace and justice in Syria will continue - no matter how many obstacles there are in the path. My message to Syrians is be brave in the face of Hizbullah foreign intervention

Yes because the FSA ISN'T mostly made up of foreign mercenaries.

BTW you must be very upset :cry: because you haven't graced us with your presence in quite a while.

Edited by ImAli

How soon? One month is good enough?

Here, in 2 weeks Takfiri rebels will be done in and around Damascus. A great damage is coming towards them in the capital.

Border towns and ports being in SAA control, Takfiri FSA is awaiting a meat grinder soon with new fronts opening around Homs, Damascus, and Halb in next two weeks. All I know tons of dead Takfiris = well fed Syrian stray dogs, continous running organic fertilizer plants, Syrian more indebted to their sponsors ---- which all will lead to a payback coming to Saudis. Shudder..

• Advanced Member

Baba amr fell and was regained,

Baba Amr, was recaptured by the regime has been kept ever since. the fsa sent a gang in to a small section of it about 2 months, but they didn't even last a week...but then again, you wouldn't know any better, you rely on dodgy propaganda outlets that said 2 years ago that Assad has only weeks left.

• Advanced Member

Here's a map that I found of the conflict and who controls what. The green is the opposition, red is Assad's forces, and the yellow on top are the Kurdish.

Syrian_civil_war.png

This map is not accurate, or rather, outdated. The SAA controls almost all of Homs. They control the western part of Aleppo. They control half of Ar-Raqqa. The Opposition only occupy the city of Raqqa. Deir az-Zour is split. Same with Al-Hasakah.

• Veteran Member

Oh ok. Good for the rebels that Qusayr lasted two weeks. Now, it is gone. Can we move on?

in the face of Hizbullah foreign intervention

In the last two days, 48 Egyptians, 11 Libyans, 7 Iraqis, and 3 Bahrainis, were killed fighting the Shrine in Damascus. While Hizbullah is in Syria simply to defend Lebanese villages and its presence is agreed by the SYRIAN GOVERNMENT.

You Takfiris invited foreigners from 48 different countries and now you speak of foreign intervention? Are you serious?

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TANKS AND ARMIES YOU SENT ON UNARMED BAHRAINI PROTESTERS? Your entire Takfiri-Dogs were enjoying those moments worldwide when Saudi/Qatari Wahabi soldiers destroyed Shia mosques and kicked the banners under their feet with the names of our holy Imams written on them?

Edited by Noah-
  • Advanced Member

Oh ok. Good for the rebels that Qusayr lasted two weeks. Now, it is gone. Can we move on?

In the last two days, 48 Egyptians, 11 Libyans, 7 Iraqis, and 3 Bahrainis, were killed fighting the Shrine in Damascus. While Hizbullah is in Syria simply to defend Lebanese villages and its presence is agreed by the SYRIAN GOVERNMENT.

You Takfiris invited foreigners from 48 different countries and now you speak of foreign intervention? Are you serious?

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TANKS AND ARMIES YOU SENT ON UNARMED BAHRAINI PROTESTERS? Your entire Takfiri-Dogs were enjoying those moments worldwide when Saudi/Qatari Wahabi soldiers destroyed Shia mosques and kicked the banners under their feet with the names of our holy Imams written on them?

As we speak, there are atleast 10 thousand mahdi army irhabis in Syria fighting. The difference between the Saudi intervention is that Saudi Arabia is a legally recognized sovereign nation that has a defence pact with Bahrain, while on the other hand, Mahdi army and Hizb are unorganised militia units (militias that are labelled as terrorist organisations by many sovereign states) Edited by Abu_Muslim
  • Advanced Member

As we speak, there are atleast 10 thousand mahdi army irhabis in Syria fighting. The difference between the Saudi intervention is that Saudi Arabia is a legally recognized sovereign nation that has a defence pact with Bahrain, while on the other hand, Mahdi army and Hizb are unorganised militia units (militias that are labelled as terrorist organisations by many sovereign states)

These are same type of lame Excuses as were made by the Satan when he refused to prostrate Adam (as).

You blind person, but there are 1000s of Salafi Wahabies from Pakistan and Chechnya and others who are fighting in Syria. Perhaps they have a pact with Shaitan to slaughter the innocent people in Syria.

And if it were not US, then Saudia would have no courage to send a single soldier to Bahrain.

• Advanced Member

Pic and tweets from Qasyr

@Alaa_Ebrahim_tv

#Homs governerate teams still working to clean the city, though it seems it will need years these guys think&act otherwise

The most common question among #Syrian soldiers:'where are we going next?' morale is high and many bet it'll be Aleppo

Watching people in tears while visiting houses they were forced out of 18 months ago is very difficult

seeing police officers back in the city after 18 month of absence

Inside a field hopital nicknamed the 'Chechen post' and endless amount of medical supplies show how much lying was going on

Follow Alaa Ebrahim for news on Syria especially Qasyr https://twitter.com/Alaa_Ebrahim_tv

Images from al qasyr this is what the goverment can do when it,s united and has a clear focus

LiveLeak-dot-com-5851d7c2adf7-784_470912079658452_1030259707_n.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad0964840dfdf0eaf&ec_rate=200

LiveLeak-dot-com-e26cdc5e0eaa-3431_274343726045428_1738133890_n.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad0964840dfdf0eaf&ec_rate=200

LiveLeak-dot-com-e8b4ee9b0cc3-249000_493459637394359_2059629108_n.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad0964840dfdf0eaf&ec_rate=200

LiveLeak-dot-com-a2f076dd851b-601091_493459504061039_948231906_n.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad0964840dfdf0eaf&ec_rate=200

LiveLeak-dot-com-67b823a0b707-944945_493459490727707_13712772_n.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad0964840dfdf0eaf&ec_rate=200

More here http://www.liveleak....#comment_page=2

Edited by AJ 12
  • Advanced Member

As we speak, there are atleast 10 thousand mahdi army irhabis in Syria fighting. The difference between the Saudi intervention is that Saudi Arabia is a legally recognized sovereign nation that has a defence pact with Bahrain, while on the other hand, Mahdi army and Hizb are unorganised militia units (militias that are labelled as terrorist organisations by many sovereign states)

You realize that only 8 countries in the world recognize Hezbollah as a terrorist organization? What's even more interesting is who they are. The US, Netherlands, Bahrain, France, UK, Australia, Canada, and of course, Israel. To call them a terrorist organization is an absurd accusation. Quite frankly, you'll have a much easier time making the case that all of the countries above are Terrorist states.

• Veteran Member

As we speak, there are atleast 10 thousand mahdi army irhabis in Syria fighting.

LOL @ 10 thousands!

You did not check the actual number..... It is actually ONE MILLION Mahdi Army fighters in Syria.

The difference between the Saudi intervention is that Saudi Arabia is a legally recognized sovereign nation that has a defence pact with Bahrain, while on the other hand, Mahdi army and Hizb are unorganised militia units (militias that are labelled as terrorist organisations by many sovereign states)

:-D How easy It is to expose little Takfiri, anti Shia monafiqeen like you who try to team up with some ignorant goons here, to present the humane site of Takfiri Alqaida in Syrian crisis.

Edited by Noah-
  • Advanced Member

In the last two days, 48 Egyptians, 11 Libyans, 7 Iraqis, and 3 Bahrainis, were killed fighting the Shrine in Damascus.

Source please?

Standard procedure. We can't be expected to take your word for it.

I would humbly advise forum users to always demand source/link for any claims from whoever.

Source please?

Standard procedure. We can't be expected to take your word for it.

I would humbly advise forum users to always demand source/link for any claims from whoever.

Are you denying that the fake syrian army is full of north africans and khaleejis?

• Advanced Member

LOL @ 10 thousands!

You did not check the actual number..... It is actually ONE MILLION Mahdi Army fighters in Syria.

:-D How easy It is to expose little Takfiri, anti Shia monafiqeen like you who try to team up with some ignorant goons here, to present the humane site of Takfiri Alqaida in Syrian crisis.

Not even one million foreign fighters can break the will of the Syrians. The Syrians have shown they will sacrifice everything they have in the fight against Assad's tyranny. Hizbullah WILL pay for this aggression against the Syrian people. Edited by Abu_Muslim