Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Syrian Army Regains Full Control Of Qusayr

Rate this topic

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanqui bustards and khazar zionists of the criminal state of khazars and 911 falseflaggers - ignominiously defeated on the Syrian front.

Last time, President Vladimir Putin of motherland Russian and the fatherland, broke the teeth of the yanqui bustards in GEORGIA when the WICKED Bush and WICKED and GREEEEEDY father of a Lesbian and Halliburtan was in the government.

Alhumdulillah.

I just hope the Syrian Army can handel the situation from here, allowing Hezb to pull back.

But seeing as this town has become the focus of all internaitonal media, and the heart of the battle between the terrorists and the government, i just think it will remain in the firing line for some time.

InshaAllah the terrorist Mujahideen who ran away, stay away.

Alhumdulillah.

I just hope the Syrian Army can handel the situation from here, allowing Hezb to pull back.

But seeing as this town has become the focus of all internaitonal media, and the heart of the battle between the terrorists and the government, i just think it will remain in the firing line for some time.

They will probably resort to terrorist attacks. Suicide bombings, snipers, etc. They're getting desperate, and I dont see a serious, or at least successful, attempt to retake Qusayr anytime soon. The opposition is broken and still split. I dont think Hezbollah will be pulling out anytime soon, but their focus will remain on supply line and defense of boarder towns most likely, freeing up the SAA to continue on the offensive. Especially after this victory in Qusayr, the SAA has many troops to spare for such operations. I cannot stress the importance of this victory, inshAllah it will lead to an end in this conflict and a political resolution that will maintain the Syrian state and its role in the resistance.

How many days did they take to control this small town which is in the middle between Hizb and the regime? The town will be retaken.

This is a clear proof that the vast areas of Syria which the rebels control will not fall into the regime hands. If Al-Qusyer was this difficult how about Al- Raqqa in far North?

Most of Syria is in rebel hands and will be, Qusyer is more important to Hizb than the regime, and it will be taken again.

18 days of constant artillery and airforce bombing and attacks by Hizb, the regime forces and other "volunteers" and on a small city.

If the city fell today, then it is the same day as Quds fell.

Edited by Mousa54321

How many days did they take to control this small town which is in the middle between Hizb and the regime? The town will be retaken.

This is a clear proof that the vast areas of Syria which the rebels control will not fall into the regime hands. If Al-Qusyer was this difficult how about Al- Raqqa in far North?

Most of Syria is in rebel hands and will be, Qusyer is more important to Hizb than the regime, and it will be taken again.

You wish mossad54321

BTW welcome back Justice4All

I hope you don't use the term 'Mujahideen' for the terrorist Takfiris anymore. Thanks.

Back to topic! The Syrian forces and its intelligent services need to do a lot of work in the city... there are hundreds of terrorists who are hidding and running around. They all need to be killed. The city must be cleaned from these terrorists street to street.

I hope you don't use the term 'Mujahideen' for the terrorist Takfiris anymore. Thanks.

Back to topic! The Syrian forces and its intelligent services need to do a lot of work in the city... there are hundreds of terrorists who are hidding and running around. They all need to be killed. The city must be cleaned from these terrorists street to street.

Apoloiges, it was intended as a 'punn', but i forgot to use the ''. It was supposed to highlight the irony of being a 'Mujahid' and 'running away'.

18 days of constant artillery and airforce bombing and attacks by Hizb, the regime forces and other "volunteers" and on a small city.

If the city fell today, then it is the same day as Quds fell.

You clearly have no idea of the strategic value of Qusayr and of its importance to both the Regime/Hezb and the Opposition fighters. It was voraciously defended by thousands of opposition fighters. The siege on Qusayr was one of patience and meant to minimize casualties, and they did so successfully might I add. Qusayr was definitely one of the most difficult and carefully crafted operations in the war thus far, and will probably remain so in the future. It was a HUGE loss for the opposition, with many killed, many surrendering, and many fleeing, all leaving their thousands of Saudi-paid-for weapons behind.

You clearly have no idea of the strategic value of Qusayr and of its importance to both the Regime/Hezb and the Opposition fighters. It was voraciously defended by thousands of opposition fighters. The siege on Qusayr was one of patience and meant to minimize casualties, and they did so successfully might I add. Qusayr was definitely one of the most difficult and carefully crafted operations in the war thus far, and will probably remain so in the future. It was a HUGE loss for the opposition, with many killed, many surrendering, and many fleeing, all leaving their thousands of Saudi-paid-for weapons behind.

Oh this is a final battle is it like the one in baba amr? Where the regime sieged it and bombed it merciliesslessly declaring it a big victory, after weeks of battle? Even described as the "mother of all battles".

Now, it has been over a year since Baba Amr, and the rebels are alive and well, with control of most of Syria.

You will see what I mean soon.

How soon? One month is good enough?

Here, in 2 weeks Takfiri rebels will be done in and around Damascus. A great damage is coming towards them in the capital.

Baba amr fell and was regained, similar with Al-Qusyer, the Syrian people will prevail.

As I have said, no one expected Al-Qusyer to last for two weeks, it did because of the heroic acts of the mujahdeen there.

It will be taken again. Along with the rest of Syria.

Baba amr fell and was regained, similar with Al-Qusyer, the Syrian people will prevail.

As I have said, no one expected Al-Qusyer to last for two weeks, it did because of the heroic acts of the mujahdeen there.

It will be taken again. Along with the rest of Syria.

Every Syrian source I have with ties to the military had said that they were indeed expecting to take some time, and as I said before, the siege was done to implement minimal casualties, and they succeeded in doing just that. Once more, the size of the town has little to do with its strategic value and how heavily it was defended. It was their forward operating base, and where they stockpiled much of their (now lost) munitions and weaponry.

But honestly, you don't need me to convince you the importance of this victory and the crushing defeat to Opposition strategic influence and morale. Just look at their reaction, look at their desperation. The opposition STILL have yet to be united. Look at the number of people who surrendered and turned themselves in Qusayr. I think it is you who will be seeing what I mean. The momentum has changed in favor of the regime, and unless there is more foreign support, meaning a change in the political atmosphere as a whole, it will remain that way. Much of the land concessions by the military at the start of the conflict were not actually a result of losing battles, but one of strategic retreat and regrouping during a time of uncertainty, especially with defections taking place. They needed to consolidate, its that simple. Now the SAA is united and backed by Hezbollah. Things are very different.

Edited by mac33c

The movement for peace and justice in Syria will continue - no matter how many obstacles there are in the path. My message to Syrians is be brave in the face of Hizbullah foreign intervention

Yes because the FSA ISN'T mostly made up of foreign mercenaries.

BTW you must be very upset :cry: because you haven't graced us with your presence in quite a while.

Edited by ImAli