Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waiting for HIM

What Is Russia's Gain In Syria?

Rate this topic

US destroyed old Russia by using afghans and later US destroyed Afghanistan.. It is finally time for payback Russia at glorious height once again. the cycle will go back to more supreme powers. Not just that, all the nations that hve suffered by west dictatorship will slowly damage the west to avenge the past wounds. You will see how within 50yrs everything will change. As u can see everyone is waking up. Middle east will be a lot different in 50 yrs, puppets will be trashed and more of a conservative non western society will live. The west since 50 have been suckin the life out of the middle east by all means. It is all goin to end. everything is breakdown iA fat Saudis will be slaughtered by my friends in the heart of Riyadh :D

they dont want united states to increase their power.

if god forbid Assad falls,that means weakening the resistance.

Before attacking iran,America and israel will try to neutralize hizbullah.because it would be a suicide mission for the israel especially if they dont take care of hizbullah first.

Without hizbullah there is no real resistance against israel.

in short the dont want america to become more superior.

Its an interesting thought. Perhaps they aren't in on the NWO thing and have also felt and perceived that they will have to draw a line somewhere sometime for their own survival or independence because those implementing the thing, those murdering the world state after state like a serial psycho killer are obviously not going to relent until nothing is left. But still it is strange because they have also already like everyone else, surrendered their ways, culture, tradition, systems and replaced them with NWO's Satan pleasing stuff. All the West has to do is turn a key, put in some money and riots and separatist movements can start in Russia too whenever they want because due to globalization everyone and everything is up for sale now. Or perhaps its not strange and just the fact that nothing is perfect and they want to draw a line any way.

Russia Is deeply opposed to the old Turkish order Ottoman etc who many years oppressed Slavic orthodox Christians. They see a Turkish win in Syria as an unacceptable situation. However the western order doesn't want the new axis of Russia china iran(brics) etc to be in its Mediterranean shores and are planning the defeat of this axis thru supporting the opposition. However NATO wants to build slowly their men by removing the extreme elements 1st.. This is why their taking their time in sending heavy arms to the rebels. Also the west will only help the rebels once they are down on their knees and in a bad position, that will make the rebels desperate to sign any condition NATO wants before they get proper help. The next 6 months will be the same with Assad on top and rebels slowly losing ground but then expect a big change in the war as the arming of the rebels officially begins.

Or come to think of it they could be playing their favorite old trick. I call it the "Danzig trick". Long before Hitler attacked Poland he was given reassurance by the foreign minister of France that German people did have some rightful claim and should be allowed a railway track through the Polish territory. This way Hitler was made to feel comfortable about Britain, or more specifically its vast naval armadas, since France was a British ally and like the room mate of Britain. So it made Hitler even bolder and when he was refused by Poland, which had solid backing and ties with the British empire, he invaded the country in his usual defiance. But this instead started WWII.

I have a hunch Russia just might be playing France here. I won't be surprised that it backs off once things escalate. This trick has been played too often in history. Even Saddam never knew he would meet such unexpected turn of events by his own friends and kingmakers when he invaded that little Arab state. So if I were the Iranian president I would be very careful. Russians are atheists after all. And the Qur'an foretold us that Muslims won't be able to find allies among any kuffar or polytheists who in fact will always unite among themselves against us.

Or come to think of it they could be playing their favorite old trick. I call it the "Danzig trick". Long before Hitler attacked Poland he was given reassurance by the foreign minister of France that German people did have some rightful claim and should be allowed a railway track through the Polish territory. This way Hitler was made to feel comfortable about Britain, or more specifically its vast naval armadas, since France was a British ally and like the room mate of Britain. So it made Hitler even bolder and when he was refused by Poland, which had solid backing and ties with the British empire, he invaded the country in his usual defiance. But this instead started WWII.

I have a hunch Russia just might be playing France here. I won't be surprised that it backs off once things escalate. This trick has been played too often in history. Even Saddam never knew he would meet such unexpected turn of events by his own friends and kingmakers when he invaded that little Arab state. So if I were the Iranian president I would be very careful. Russians are atheists after all. And the Qur'an foretold us that Muslims won't be able to find allies among any kuffar or polytheists who in fact will always unite among themselves against us.

Agreed, but won't the chess players in Iran planning and countering the next 5th move already. If you read the game theory, Theo-Persians seem to be the master of it in world politics.