Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Marbles Unregistered?

Rate this topic

Its just hilarious how 99% of the anti marbles gang on this website worship the Iranian state, and they've been way more out of line when ganging up on him than he ever is in response. But I do agree, this is not the reason he left, if anything, such insults have toned down in the past year or so.

dude,

It was not just the "WF worshipper", who disagreed with him. Trust me..

Edited by Nima
  • Advanced Member

I will add my comments while we are discussing unreasonable bans or intolerance towards some members.

These guys were chased away.

Muala Dha Mallang, Marbles, Aladdin, Rawshni. Ahh could not remember a few others.

Add Irishman to the list. Was pretty much harmless, and provided humor and diversity.

The forum does not feel the same without them.

• Veteran Member

I will add my comments while we are discussing unreasonable bans or intolerance towards some members.

These guys were chased away.

Muala Dha Mallang, Marbles, Aladdin, Rawshni. Ahh could not remember a few others.

Add Irishman to the list. Was pretty much harmless, and provided humor and diversity.

The forum does not feel the same without them.

If I recall correctly, MDM was banned for slandering someone's mother, Aladdin was put on mod preview for repeated slander (calling people Wahhabis, etc), Irishman for constant trolling, and Rawshni for some seriously inappropriate behaviour (according to Ya Aba at least anyway). So how harmless they were, I don't know.

• Advanced Member

what's nikka kaaka? google failed to find answer.

I am not sure why people are attacking someone in their absence, if you have the courage do it in their presence and spit it on their faces, else.. shut up the whining.

There are things even google cant answer. Nikka means little, kaka means kid.

• Advanced Member

I was just thinking...if everyone met each other at a gathering, would we all be as mean to each other as we are online? Seriously, I think people think its okay to be horrid to our own Shia brothers and sisters just because it is on the internet.

Is it ok to be horrid to anybody, at anytime?

Edited by CLynn