Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
floating

Is It Just Me, Or Things Are Getting Worse?

Rate this topic

Salam All,

This issue has been really bothering me for some time, especially since I have noticed that there is increased tension at uni between the sunni and shia, and this issue is all because of the wahabi retards trying to brainwash everyone to hate and go against anyone shia, and even between some of the sunni sects.

I just heard about that soldier thing in britain and its really got to me, especially because the wahabis are destroying islam, creating fitna between the sunni and shia, and other sects, and also creating tension between muslims and non muslims.

I think someone should put them in their place, its because no one is going against their actions they are seizing control, but the question is how to stop them? even if you try to educate people about islam, the wahabis go do [Edited Out] like that and say its the 'islamic way'

Its depressing, one can only pray for Sahib el zaman (AJF) because only he can solve it. may Allah grant us patience :(

I dont understand why people follow wahabism, are they that stupid?? like its obvious its the wrong path and contradicts islam, why do youth and people convert to it? i dont get why........its like coming onto two paths, one clean and one muddy, yet the clean path is easier and less risk, but you still chose the muddy path......

Your thoughts on this issue?

Im not that much into politics, its just because its become a serious social issue, at this rate, being attacked or kicked out of our home countries is not far off, and that scares me :(

I just wanted to share my thoughts because its really getting to me :donno:

Edited by floating

Things are going to get worse if Imam Mahdi (af) is to appear. But yeah tensions are rising in all countries not just the UK and it is getting worse from my point of view.

(salam)

Brothers and sisters, yes things are getting worst in some parts of the world. While some things are getting better for us believe it or not.

This conflict in Syria, before it even kicked off (three years ago), people were explaining how long of an event had to happen in Syria/Sham before the Imam rises.

And based on some Sheiks knowledge that Ive come across, they dont put numbers, but they claim many many years of Syrian destruction.

Not alot of people are relyzing, the Syrian conflict is our proof of the hadiths really being valid and truthful. At the end, when we think everything will be ok in Syria,

he rises on them while theyre all going to accept him with arms wide open. Hadiths claim all of SYria except very few, will pledge their allegience to him.

He will appear to be a very pious Muslim with worshipping signs, but underneath he wears a Cross around his neck. He comes from Roman land(America?) but rises from Jordan to Damascus.

Allahu alam, but the signs are getting clearer and clearer.

Of course, while this is all happening, we do await the star which appears before the imams rise.

With that comet ison coming at the end of 2013, it begins to shed more light on this topic. The comet will be so bright, it'll be like a full moon once it approaches the sun(what scienetists are saying)

If that is true, then Alhamdillah because our hadiths indicate the start will be bright enough for the whole world to see and recognize as literally a second moon.

Salam

Not to long ago there was a world war that killed over 73 million people, not much happening in the present world can compare to that, so neither Christ or the Mahdi is coming any time soon, in my opinion.

You neglect words, and you speak out of your own self-inspired actions. When those 73 million people died, was there a civil war in Syria like todays situation? Was there a king in Saudi Arabia named Abdullah at that time? Was there an Iranian revolution slash Khorassani leader at that time? No i dont think so, thse signs we've been left all started to happen recently. For example, Saddam in Iraq was a sign as well as the first sufyani before the main sufyani rose from Syria/Sham and look whats happeninig.

So please, I ask you, dont speak out of your selfish desires. If God willed, he could bring him out today

While I agree that things seem bad now, every generation says that their's is the one where things are getting worse. I think all these sectarian/ethno/religious divides among us are more apparent now then they were before, and there are people trying to deepen them. One thing to keep in mind though is that right now, the world is at its lowest level of violence than it has ever been at before, and scientific progress higher than ever before.

Edited by Abu Izrael

While I agree that things seem bad now, every generation says that their's is the one where things are getting worse. I think all these sectarian/ethno/religious divides among us are more apparent now then they were before, and there are people trying to deepen them. One thing to keep in mind though is that right now, the world is at its lowest level of violence than it has ever been at before, and scientific progress higher than ever before.

You actually believe the world is at its lowest level of violence? 13 years into the century and look at whats happened and happening... violence is growing, not decreasing.

Edited by Crimson

(salam)

The improvement of scientific progress is independent to the levels of violence. Science can cause an increase or decrease in violence or not have any significant impact at all.

Important to remember is there is more acceptance of violence now as well. Look at so many of the communities in Africa, each with its own history of violence and ongoing conflict. Yet how little importance is this given? The 2nd World War resulted in a lot of bloodshed, but influential countries entered the war relatively soon and in doing so, prevented the spread of hatred and ethnic cleansing. I don't see them repeating that unless their personal interests are at stake and their acceptance of violence has been adapted and integrated subliminally in communities all over the world.

I agree things are getting worse. However as someone already pointed out: It was way worse in the 2nd world war.

But 2nd world war was like, organized chaos if that makes sense.

Like, unified countries (pretty much) against each other.

Now its just unorganized chaos.

You actually believe the world is at its lowest level of violence? 13 years into the century and look at whats happened and happening... violence is growing, not decreasing.

There's research to support this notion.

(salam)

The improvement of scientific progress is independent to the levels of violence. Science can cause an increase or decrease in violence or not have any significant impact at all.

To add to the above, in fact the progress of science and technology has enabled mankind to develop the kind of weaponry that kills in great numbers, something that was not possible in pre-modern times. The likes of Genghis Khan and Ferdinand-Isabella duo could only dream of killing the number of people that were actually killed only in WWI and WWII, and precisely because of technological advancement.

I have not noticed any particular tension on campus, we will always be outnumbered. In the North of England it is definitely Wahhabi land, I just wear my zulfiqar chain with pride.

I always make it a point to wear my scarf in this style lately. I used to try and change it up a bit from oblong shawl wrap to square scarf....but now it is this way or no way.....not only do I think it is better, but it is shia style and most likely annoys salafis (which I love).

131-Al-Manar-TV[2].jpg

Edited by ImAli

You neglect words, and you speak out of your own self-inspired actions. When those 73 million people died, was there a civil war in Syria like todays situation? Was there a king in Saudi Arabia named Abdullah at that time? Was there an Iranian revolution slash Khorassani leader at that time? No i dont think so, thse signs we've been left all started to happen recently. For example, Saddam in Iraq was a sign as well as the first sufyani before the main sufyani rose from Syria/Sham and look whats happeninig.

So please, I ask you, dont speak out of your selfish desires. If God willed, he could bring him out today

Sorry if this is asking much, but which hadith claim the Mahdi will come during the reign of the Saudi King Abdullah, and something about a Khorassani leader? And has not Syria seen violence before? Also many years ago Shias were killed in their thousands in certain Caliphates, I don't think divinity is going to get that bad in the present time to the point Sunnis start committing genocide?

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

I always make it a point to wear my scarf in this style lately. I used to try and change it up a bit from oblong shawl wrap to square scarf....but now it is this way or no way.....not only do I think it is better, but it is shia style and most likely annoys salafis (which I love).

Lol yea i usually wear a square scarf but dont do it exactly like the picture you showed, but similar. but everyone kept coming upto me and asking if i was shia lol, and they were like your scarf gives you away, so i wanted to test that and wore shawls for a period, and i got the same reaction! lol so funny, must be my face then lol :P

I have not noticed any particular tension on campus, we will always be outnumbered. In the North of England it is definitely Wahhabi land, I just wear my zulfiqar chain with pride.

i have, alhumdulliah not with my friends who dont care about the shia/sunni thing, but just the atmosphere is tense ever since the syria thing. I have had one wahabi guy telling my friend to stay away from me because i was shia :wacko: .....god i felt like chucking a hammer at his head! like seriously, look whose talking!! i think they have never looked in the mirror.

seriously and whats with the beards? i was telling my dad the other day i think the wahabis want to become brooms in the afterlife, they certainly fit the description, physically and figuritively...

Things are going to get worse if Imam Mahdi (af) is to appear. But yeah tensions are rising in all countries not just the UK and it is getting worse from my point of view.

yea you are completely right, its scary but its what we all are waiting for so long to put an end to all this chaos.

I think wahabisim islam is destroying the true image of islam ....... I hope that soon shiasim or thinkers of shaisim will also start something to spread the islam ......

yes we need to stick together and stop bickering amongsts ourselves, i swear if all the shias and sunnis come together as one against those scum wahabis, they wont be able to breathe

My previous islamic teacher in high school was a wahabi, and i remember back then i had a very heated argument about Imam hussain (as) and yazid, he told me that yazid was amir el mumineen, and that it doesnt matter if he killed imam hussian (as), he was like see muslims kill muslims its normal. im like :mad: you compare muslims now to the grandson of the prophet (saww), etc. that same year he was diagnosed with cancer and the year after he died. subhanallah, Allah didnt let him go easy.

but like their mentality is beyond ridiculous, its like they dont have any conscious thought processes......so they only function on stupid mode.

:mellow:

Lol yea i usually wear a square scarf but dont do it exactly like the picture you showed, but similar. but everyone kept coming upto me and asking if i was shia lol, and they were like your scarf gives you away, so i wanted to test that and wore shawls for a period, and i got the same reaction! lol so funny, must be my face then lol :P

(salam)

You must have a lot of noor on your face sis, if it's a 'Shia face' ^_^