Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood

Do You Support Killing Israeli Civilians?

Rate this topic

Some people say Israeli civilians are legimate targets because they are part of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, others disagree.

What do you think about this?

A person doesn't get to choose where they are born. Are they to be condemned to death for where their mother gave birth?

Actually, you could argue that a Gazan child is condemned to death and suffering because of where their mother gave birth.

Edited by Queen Yoda II

Only Salafis say that...and then they go and kill the Shias.

Being a Salafi Wahhabi really messes up with the nervous system big time don't you think.

Shia Hezbollah used to praise suicide attacks against Israeli civilians.

Edited by Robin Hood

I can't wait to see the proves?

When Palestinians used to commit suicide bombings against Israeli civilians, Hezbollah and Al-Manar TV used to cheer for it.

Edited by Robin Hood

Well, that's not a proof.

kuntar-nasrallah.jpg

The guy on the left is Samir al-Qantar, a Druze. He smashed a little girl's head in with his gun after trying to kidnap her and her father. He was in an Israeli prison for years, Hezbollah secured his release after the 2006 war. He seems to be a big hero in Lebanon.

Obviously due to the nature of the case, we can never know exactly what happened that night.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

When Palestinians used to commit suicide bombings against Israeli civilians, Hezbollah and Al-Manar TV used to cheer for it.

thats no proof at all. Be careful with your words, you will be held accountable for it.

Didn't God destroy entire settlements of people who transgressed against him? Such as Lut and Wood? If it was not bad in the eyes of God for him to do this, why would it be bad in our own? How else is one suppose to win a war? I disprove of terrorist attacks from the inside, however, this accomplishes nothing.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf

A civilian can be anything. It could be a civilian murderer, it could be a civilian president or politician, it could be a civilian armed with IEDs, it could be a civilian terrorism/satanism supporter. I'm not a fatwa maker and I don't think anyone sane will give a stupid fatwa generalizing all "civilians" like that. But as for responsibility, yes, they are responsible even if they remain quiet when so many wrongs are being committed. Even the Muslim Shia who pays tax to their bloodthirsty satanic government is responsible and will be held responsible on the day of Judgment. Those who vote for satanic agents are responsible. And so on. Its no rocket science if you would stop generalizing.

kuntar-nasrallah.jpg

The guy on the left is Samir al-Qantar, a Druze. He smashed a little girl's head in with his gun after trying to kidnap her and her father. He was in an Israeli prison for years, Hezbollah secured his release after the 2006 war. He seems to be a big hero in Lebanon.

Obviously due to the nature of the case, we can never know exactly what happened that night.

so you believe the zionist court?

According to his former cellmate, Yasser Hanjar, Kuntar "never expressed remorse, but maintains a different version [of the events] than the Israeli one", that he only wanted to take the Israeli family hostage, and that he "firmly rejected allegations he had smashed the head of 4-year-old Einat Haran."[23]After his release, Kuntar accused the Israeli government of fabricating the story of how he killed the child.[24]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Kuntar#Trial

and in case you are not sure, why do you slander him?

A civilian can be anything. It could be a civilian murderer, it could be a civilian president or politician, it could be a civilian armed with IEDs, it could be a civilian terrorism/satanism supporter. I'm not a fatwa maker and I don't think anyone sane will give a stupid fatwa generalizing all "civilians" like that. But as for responsibility, yes, they are responsible even if they remain quiet when so many wrongs are being committed. Even the Muslim Shia who pays tax to their bloodthirsty satanic government is responsible and will be held responsible on the day of Judgment. Those who vote for satanic agents are responsible. And so on. Its no rocket science if you would stop generalizing.

yeah, like civilians slandering for instance too

And fitnah is greater than killing. - quran

so you believe the zionist court?

http://en.wikipedia....ir_Kuntar#Trial

and in case you are not sure, why do you slander him?

yeah, like civilians slandering for instance too

And fitnah is greater than killing. - quran

I guess you missed this part

Evidence presented by the pathologist at the trial showed that Einat Haran was killed by the force of a blunt instrument — most likely a rifle butt. The pathologist's report also showed that Einat's brain tissue was found on Kuntar's rifle

http://en.wikipedia....ir_Kuntar#Trial

I already said that we can't know exactly what happened that night, but the bottom line is, he tried to kidnap a 4 year old girl. All you are have to go on is his word, so I'm not sure why you are so convinced he is innocent.

If she was shot in the cross fire, the police could have just said that Qantar shot her.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

what pathologists? the zionists? you think that a people who have no problem with killing stealing and lying, will have a problem with pathologist lying

quite sad that some people believe them

yeah bottom line is that he wanted to kidnap, why do you spread something you are not sure of, that makes somebody look extremely bad?

Fitna is worse than killing, what you are doing is worse than killing. and basing your beliefs on zionist state propaganda. maybe i should pray for you to be resurrected with the zionists.

and Ali Musaaa, feel free to join and tell us what you liked about the post #14. you also believe the zionists it seems, and like the spreading of lies.

or you think that as long as it's a pathologist speaking, it must be right? just like your friend here?

what pathologists? the zionists? you think that a people who have no problem with killing stealing and lying, will have a problem with pathologist lying

quite sad that some people believe them

yeah bottom line is that he wanted to kidnap, why do you spread something you are not sure of, that makes somebody look extremely bad?

Fitna is worse than killing, what you are doing is worse than killing. and basing your beliefs on zionist state propaganda. maybe i should pray for you to be resurrected with the zionists.

and Ali Musaaa, feel free to join and tell us what you liked about the post #14. you also believe the zionists it seems, and like the spreading of lies.

or you think that as long as it's a pathologist speaking, it must be right? just like your friend here?

What do you expect him to say after being released? That he did smash a little girl's head in? Of course he is going to claim he is innocent, but the fact is he tried to kidnap a girl, and she ended up dead. You choose to reject any evidence against him because it was provided by the 'Zionists', but who else do you expect to collect the evidence in such circumstances? I bet if the evidence supported your position, then you would be very accepting of it all of a sudden.

when they start condemning the murder of arab people, and the lying and stealing, then maybe that court would have a bit more credibility. until then whatever they say is junk and can be treated as a lie.

if the evidence was supporting my position, then i would still not accuse him, which is the whole point.

if you want to believe them, then go ahead. i wouldn't believe what they say about a guy who is devoted to liberating his lands.

spread information from the biggest liars and crooks on earth is your choice

and using this info to defame the likes of Hassan Nasr Allah? you can seriously go to hell for that!

just for the record and i am witness to that in front of Allah:

here are people who's idea of "investigating" accusations is believing the zionist courts, and their claims. You can go join the zionists in the next life, and all those who trusted them and their claims.

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information,

investigate

, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful. 49:6

Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment. 24:11

Kuntar's target was the father I think.

Now I dunno what he did to the girl. But I won't be surprised if he deemed smaching the girl's head as a good thing.

Edited by Robin Hood

you are speculating and spreading evil without knowledge. you take that lightly. seems you don't care about the quran and Allah. doesn't He say "investigate"?

but it seems to be normal that people jump to conclusions when they shouldn't. Seems prophets had the same problem:

[Noah] said, "My Lord, support me because they have denied me." 23:26

So they

accused

them of falsehood, and they became of those who were destroyed. 23:48

And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin. 23:26

Kuntar's target was the father I think.

Now I dunno what he did to the girl. But I won't be surprised if he deemed smaching the girl's head as a good thing.

I'm not sure they had any targets, I think they intended to kill a few police officers, and take some hostages back to Lebanon.

The girl being a target or not is irrelevant, the minute he took her from her home, he abducted her, he took the beach, intending to take her back to Lebanon. Saying that he didn't succeed in kidnapping her (making it some kind of false accusation) is a foolish statement.

If she was accidently shot by the Israelis, they could have just said that Qantar shot her.

I don't believe that it is a policy of Hezbollah to support the killing of innocents, in fact all evidence points against that, but the fact is, there are instances where they got it wrong, and either praised someone who killed innocents, or remained quiet.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

again, speculations. you guys go ahead and build your cases and slandering on the evil people as much as you want. but i have to warn you that it is very dangerous, and i would not want to answer to Allah "but the zionists said it" ..

none of us have the right to talk about this, and everybody here who spoke against this man should repent, just in case they wrong. i am not Allah and can't tell you obviously what really happened, but i can tell you with 100% certainty, that believing zionists is like believing wahabis. it's your choice, and you who will have to answer to Allah

and i can also tell you that without solid proof, we should not accuse or spread accusations, as has been the case. at the same time it was made on the original post to make not only the guy look bad unjustly, but also Sayed Nasr Allah, which means the WF and a pretty big block of people. So it is division and causing strive and tribulations, which is fitna which is worse than the crime he is accused of falsely by you guys in the first place.

i did my duty of defending a human i see slandered unjustly, i hope you make your duty too.

unless you want to be resurrected with the zionists, which will be the case if you trust them and what they say. it's your choice. and the consequences are with Allah

Qantar's version of events:

"We set out on the rubber dinghy at 10pm on April 21 1979. The sea was stormy and it was cold. The journey to Nahariya took about four hours, because we travelled slowly to avoid making noise."

Upon landing on the beach in Nahariya, Qantar and his comrades followed instructions issued in Beirut - which included finding a police officer and killing him. They knocked on the door of a private house and called out in Arabic via the intercom, frightening the inhabitants into calling the police. They killed officer Eliyahu Shachar in a hail of bullets. Qantar boasts that he alone shot 30 bullets.

They continued to a nearby apartment building - planning, said Qantar, to abduct two or three people and take them back to Lebanon. "We walked up some stairs and I kicked open the door of an apartment," he recounted. "I told Majed [one of his co-attackers] to take the right, while I took the left. Majed opened the bedroom door and someone inside shot him twice in the forehead. He managed to say, 'They shot me,' before he fell.

"I doubled back, entered the bedroom and saw the man who shot Majed. He was an older guy, with a long nose. I pulled the trigger on my pistol that was equipped with a silencer, but nothing happened. I tried again, but still nothing. I tried using my Kalashnikov, but it was jammed. That guy was lucky.

"I yelled downstairs, 'Someone get up here.' Ali came up the stairs. I told him, 'Toss a grenade in there, I've gotta fix my weapon.' The explosion made everything go black. The guy in the bedroom disappeared. I was pretty sure he was dead, but I fired a few more shots just to make sure. Then we went downstairs. The stairwell was dark, but there was light under the door of one of the apartments. We broke in. That was the Haran family's apartment.

"Dan Haran was standing there, looking at us. The little girl was with him. When we arrived, he was sitting on the bed, as if he were waiting for someone. But as soon as we entered the bedroom, he stood up. He started talking to me in English. I didn't understand much; just a few words. He was trying to explain that I should not hurt him. I told my comrade in Arabic, 'Don't shoot.'

"I tried to calm him with gestures. I said to him, 'Come.' He started speaking to me in a mixture of Hebrew and English. He held his daughter tightly. The girl did not make a sound. She was wearing pyjamas. I tried to tell him to leave her there, but he did not understand. I tried telling him 'come.' But he did not want to come with me. I understood he was trying to give the police time to arrive. He was afraid.

"My comrade, Muhammad Ali, did not understand why we were waiting. I tried explaining to Haran again, using Arabic and hand gestures. He understood, but he was completely unwilling to come with me. I tried to separate him from the little girl. Then I heard shots outside. It was 2.45am. I said, 'He is delaying us.'

"I grabbed him in a hurry, with the girl in his arms. I said, 'Yalla, imshi ['Let's go, move it']. We left the building surrounding Haran, who was holding his daughter in his arms, and went to the beach. Haran kept halting and talking, trying to delay us. But we had to get to the boat. They were waiting for us in Lebanon.

"As we approached the rubber dinghy, we heard a lot of voices. Then shots were fired in our direction. We approached the boat from the rocks, and Ali took Danny on board. That's when they started to shoot at us really hard. I returned fire, but it wasn't enough. Ali and Danny got off the boat. I ordered everyone to take a position on the rocks and return fire. Danny was behind us. His daughter was near him. Haran waved at the soldiers and called out to them in Hebrew.

"They continued to fire heavily. I ducked down to put a fresh magazine into my rifle. Haran waved again, while they were still firing, and he was wounded.

"The little girl screamed. That was the first time we heard her. That's it. I don't remember anything else.

"The battle continued until around 5.30am. Ahmed was wounded in the forehead. Ali was killed. I took five bullets and lost a lot of blood. I was not focused.

"What happened to the girl? During the interrogation they told me, 'You must admit that you wounded the girl with your rifle.' I told them, 'Write whatever you want.' I did not see anything and I did not hear anything. It was total chaos there. I was focused on the goal. I don't mind admitting to things that I did. I don't want to admit to things that I did not do."

you forgot to write the original source:

·

This article first appeared in Ma'ariv

·

Translated by Lisa Goldman

Read the full article at:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/19/lebanon.israelandthepalestinians#ixzz2UgrSQQtW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maariv_(newspaper)

Maariv (Hebrew: מַעֲרִיב‎, lit. Evening) is a mainstream[1] Hebrew language daily newspaper published in Israel.

you should stop it! why are you so keep on making this guy guilty? what is your problem? i just told you to avoid fitna!

eventually i will stop warning you, but the curse of Allah will always be on people who try to divide and defame unjustly.

you are not a detective or in a position to make judgments on this case. you will never have access to actual information from the zionist courts. why do you continue? is it your ego? why ?? what are you trying to reach?? tell me .. what is your goal ??

prove that this man who is trying to get his land back is as evil as the criminals claim he is?

what is your point?

that Hassan Nasr Allah is ok with killing civilians, like the zionist government?

what is your point? what is your aim ??

what is it? to indirectly defame IRI and the enemies of zionism and wahabism ?

to defame Hezb Allah ??

what are you doing and why??

Perhaps you think the little girl smashed her own head in, and Qantar (who apparently is a Druze, not even a Muslim) was bringing the family for an all expenses paid vacation.

God knows what happened and how it happened to the girl, but it is no joking matter. And you can also join the "i trust the zionist stories". The zionists are liars and thieves and killers themselves. may God curse all people who slander unjustly. may God destroy them and shut them up once and for all.