Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do You Support Killing Israeli Civilians?

Rate this topic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A person doesn't get to choose where they are born. Are they to be condemned to death for where their mother gave birth?

I feel like it's quite disturbing how one can even ask this question. Just like it would be unimaginable to ask if it's "ok" to kill a Shia child, it is equally as unimaginable to ask the same thing a

dfdRandolph, there is a big difference between God killing and us as humans killing. Whenever someone dies, God has taken him, whether he be sinner or saint, but for us to take a human life is a grie

Yes they are, except children. All sane people have come to expand Israeli territory by oppressing, killing and kicking felestine out from their homes. Now I question your sincerity if I come and kick you out of of your what would you do punk?also ill bring my friends and family to take ovr ur neighborhood!

• Veteran Member

in general-no

but if the civilian is military trained(which every 18 years old israeli is) then it is a different story.

btw kidnapping is better than killing for pressurizing the zionists.because a country like israel is really sensitive about its citizens.

A person doesn't get to choose where they are born. Are they to be condemned to death for where their mother gave birth?

I thought most Israeli citizens were immigrants anyways. Aliya.

Actually, you could argue that a Gazan child is condemned to death and suffering because of where their mother gave birth.

Sad, but true. At least in the eyes of Israeli savages.

• Advanced Member

We have to keep in mind the fact that every israeli citizen has to join the israeli army for a few years in the war against "terror", killing palestinian civilians and what not.

so that means you can go about at him/her? brother; you can only fight the one who attacks you.

so that means you can go about at him/her? brother; you can only fight the one who attacks you.

ya when they destroy ur home u will knw how gr8 it feels, People like you should be thrown on the Israeli side. so that when we rain bombs on them u to sleep with them at peace. The whole Israeli regime is a terrorist cult. They increase their number by pushin more felastini out of felastine.. I don't knw why its so hard for you to understand! -slm

• Veteran Member

actually guys what we are allowed to do is self defense.

and then the definition of self defense is very vast.

in my opinion,when there is an enemy who is increasing his strength to attack you,it is also a self defence technique if you try to decrease his power.

saanp ko saanp k bill ma hi maar do,issey moqa na do k wo bachay peda karay aur tumharay maar de.

• Advanced Member

ya when they destroy ur home u will knw how gr8 it feels, People like you should be thrown on the Israeli side. so that when we rain bombs on them u to sleep with them at peace. The whole Israeli regime is a terrorist cult. They increase their number by pushin more felastini out of felastine.. I don't knw why its so hard for you to understand! -slm

I am sorry I cant find such an ideology belonging to Islam. Jewish or Muslims; they are humans and non Muslilms are just like Muslims. People with family, struggle, pain, happiness, etc., Even if you consider your religion 100% right how authoritatively can you say that the Jew civilian you just killed was never going to repent and accept our beloved prophet saw or how can you be sure that he wont give birth to a Muslim? Even if he or his children didn't where does any of our Imams a.s. asked you to do this?

You cannot even damage nature, nor can you poison the water etc., let alone killing innocents. Don't you feel the same when wahabi elements try to kill innocent shias and they do the so calledJihad even in the forbidden 4 months?

Edited by siraatoaliyinhaqqun
  • Advanced Member

To be fair, killing Israeli civilians wasn't something HA seemed to want. I don't remember if HA used to issue statements congratulating Hamas suicide bombing, but Al-Manar used to cheer for it (maybe for propaganda purposes). Even when HA used to attack Israeli cities (in the goal of putting pressure on the Israeli government), SHN used to ask the Israeli civilians to go to the shelters.

Edited by Robin Hood
  • Advanced Member

I'm not surprised that you have such a sick and barbaric mentality when you openly show your outward support and praising to the oppressive tyrant and Kaffir Zindeeq Bashar Al-Assad(LA) in your profile. Really, your not any different from the unjust Sunnis who support Saddam and their likes.

Clearly you have not understood the message of Imam Hussien(as) from Karbala. Imam Hussien(as) stood up for humanity, not only the Shias and for their interests. Moral of the story is, killing any innocent human being, be it a Muslim or a non-Muslim intentionally(and yes that includes raining bombs blindly on Israel causing potential harm for innocent people) is an unjustifiable act that is punishable by hell.

I am sorry I cant find such an ideology belonging to Islam. Jewish or Muslims; they are humans and non Muslilms are just like Muslims. People with family, struggle, pain, happiness, etc., Even if you consider your religion 100% right how authoritatively can you say that the Jew civilian you just killed was never going to repent and accept our beloved prophet saw or how can you be sure that he wont give birth to a Muslim? Even if he or his children didn't where does any of our Imams a.s. asked you to do this?

You cannot even damage nature, nor can you poison the water etc., let alone killing innocents. Don't you feel the same when wahabi elements try to kill innocent shias and they do the so calledJihad even in the forbidden 4 months?

Thumbs up for that.

I'm not surprised that you have such a sick and barbaric mentality when you openly show your outward support and praising to the oppressive tyrant and Kaffir Zindeeq Bashar Al-Assad(LA) in your profile. Really, your not any different from the unjust Sunnis who support Saddam and their likes.

Clearly you have not understood the message of Imam Hussien(as) from Karbala. Imam Hussien(as) stood up for humanity, not only the Shias and for their interests. Moral of the story is, killing any innocent human being, be it a Muslim or a non-Muslim intentionally(and yes that includes raining bombs blindly on Israel causing potential harm for innocent people) is an unjustifiable act that is punishable by hell.

Thumbs up for that.

wow ... hahaha labeling Zionist as innocent is the sin above all sins. anyways i really dont need to argue. The only truth is, hezbollah will suck the blood and life out of israel and another truth is. I will be part of this great effort. and an other truth is you will recite majlis for your fellow Zionists. :lol:

Long Live Khomeini - Long Live Hezbollah - Long Live Nasrullah - Long Live Al Assad and Long Live Ahmadinejad !

• Advanced Member

wow ... hahaha labeling Zionist as innocent is the sin above all sins. anyways i really dont need to argue. The only truth is, hezbollah will suck the blood and life out of israel and another truth is. I will be part of this great effort. and an other truth is you will recite majlis for your fellow Zionists. :lol:

Long Live Khomeini - Long Live Hezbollah - Long Live Nasrullah - Long Live Al Assad and Long Live Ahmadinejad !

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235014349-stop-idolizing-bashar-assad/

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Perhaps you think the little girl smashed her own head in, and Qantar (who apparently is a Druze, not even a Muslim) was bringing the family for an all expenses paid vacation.

Absence of evidence is not evidence your blind support for zionisim has finally appeared.

• Basic Members

Its a very delicate question. as someone already pointed out, a civilian could be a civilian soldier, child, or political person of interest. And then it quickly becomes a numbers game...

I think the moral implications of a war scenario is that the side that is on Haqq, tries to minimize civilian casualties. And let me define civilians here as: non-armed, and non-associated to the opposing side that one is engaged in a war with.

Irrespective of which side we are on (and i am sternly on the side of Khomeini/Hezbolllah/Palestine), from a human rights perspective (empirically) one has to be able to condemn human rights violations...And this is where a whole discussion on democracy vs a political system based on religion springs up.

Here is a really interesting piece on Hezbollah (note: read about the author as well)

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/interviews/warriors_of_god

• 4 weeks later...

Its sad how some people think its okay to take a innocent life. Take it with the military not with the unarmed people.

. .

You cannot take it to the military. The United States and all of Europe back up and support the so called "Israel."

There is no way to fight the United States military, but yet people who love freedom are trying !

The God of King David, the God of the Israelite prophets Hates the ++j*ewish people, He Said so in the Holy Revealed Scriptures. ++j*ews take truth and subvert it to say what ++j*ews want said. They do the same with God's Holy Word to Jesus and to Moses !

It is best to advance that which is good and it seems a good idea to many to take down as many God Damned ++j*ews as one can, God Willing.

To not fight, and to not take drastic measures, is to leave sin and wrong headedness multiply and drown out the good in this world.

• Advanced Member

It is best to advance that which is good and it seems a good idea to many to take down as many God Damned ++j*ews as one can, God Willing.

To not fight, and to not take drastic measures, is to leave sin and wrong headedness multiply and drown out the good in this world.

Your mindset is equivalent of those takfiris killing Shias. 

• Veteran Member

The one day Israel will fall is not when Iran invades it or any other country for that matter, it will be the day where the citizens of the state will one day rise up against it.

I would have to disagree I think Iran, syria and Hizballah are plotting the war of all wars against israel. Their will be surprises in this war just like their were surprises in 2006 war that will bring he end of it. The only thing that we don't know is when it will start. Israel and US got their backs to the corner now I wouldnt be surprised if they commit a stupid mistake that triggers it.

• Advanced Member

very sad but also happy to see that shias arguing the sinful killing of israeli children.

sad because thousand of muslim children around the world are killed in respose to one israeli death

happy because shias have kindness towards enemies children