Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistani Society Part 3

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

^ We have examples of Bibi Fatima (A.S.) and Bibi Zainab (A.S.) giving khutbas in front of men. Also, I heard that in Imam Mehdi(A.S.)'s army, there will be some women who will give speeches (may be to encourage the army?). I don't know the reason but I feel this is a test for Her. If I said something wrong, I hope She forgives me.

• Veteran Member

^ We have examples of Bibi Fatima (A.S.) and Bibi Zainab (A.S.) giving khutbas in front of men. Also, I heard that in Imam Mehdi(A.S.)'s army, there will be some women who will give speeches (may be to encourage the army?). I don't know the reason but I feel this is a test for Her. If I said something wrong, I hope She forgives me.

i dont even know whats the problem as i dont go to majalis where she is on the mimber.not because i disrespect her,because i usually listen to male scholars.

May be what people are saying is wrong,may be right.i have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Speaking as if stating a fact! what makes u say that? shia killings?

Gypsy's comment. This line in particular :

As you can observe, corrupt society doesn't really produce good Muslim or human being.

I just thought that is a bit harsh line hehe so I filled in the blanks to magnify it. But seems no one got that my comment was a defend against calling those living In corrupt societies as non good human beings.

Anyways, I should perhaps curb my sarcasim as well.