Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is It Safe To Bring A 5 Month Old Baby To Iran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

No it's not safe. When 70 million Iranians have their babies, they immediately send them off to China for safekeeping and once they grow over three years, they bring them back, who come with a taste of peiking duck and small beady eyes :)

Hoh...pekin duck ... hoh ... is very tasty ... I rike it!

• Veteran Member

My first visit to Iran when I was 10 months old.

My twin sisters were 2 months when mum took them to Iran.

We returned safe if that helps. That was the middle of Iran-Iraq war. There's even no war this time.

• Veteran Member

Lol guys. Go easy on her. I think she meant if its safe, as in a good idea, to travel to Iran with a baby given the general lack of infrastructure in third world countries compared to the glorious West.

• Advanced Member

Lol guys. Go easy on her. I think she meant if its safe, as in a good idea, to travel to Iran with a baby given the general lack of infrastructure in third world countries compared to the glorious West.

infrastructure in third world countries!!!

come on! as if we are living in a desert, no car , no building ! just camels !!!

• Advanced Member

Wow, I think so much for miscommunication, reading the posts above. It depends on how long you will be staying there as the air in especially Tehran, Mashad and other big cities is very filthy. A family member of mine got the advise to come back to Europe after he went to howza in Iran because he got diseases there (even his asthma got activated and his lungs were worsened as a doctor there siad to him). Some people also wear masks to avoid inhaling the filthy air there.

Furthermore, they won't hurt you or your baby as long as you don't make it a dangerous situation for yourself (e.g. don't show off gold, be careful when you go out of jewelry stores, try not to show all your money but keep it in packets of smaller amounts). However, these are all examples that could happen and there's a small chance. But when people's economic situation worsens, these thing can happen, especially robberies in big cities. So try to blend in.

The infrastructure in the cities is quite well, but there are hardly any crosswalks so you will need to cross the street when cars are passing and this can be dangerous if you haven't done this before. So I guess the only real harm that can be caused is by the filthy air, and you should consult your doctor before leaving. And don't take it lightly, especially if it's for your baby. Hope this helps!

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

infrastructure in third world countries!!!

come on! as if we are living in a desert, no car , no building ! just camels !!!

I know what you mean but some Westerners who are not used to the so called Third World, anything less than the perfect facilities found in their resident countries might cause them a lot of inconvenience. Their survival skills are weakened by the high standard of living to which they are used to and also by the nanny that is the state.

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

I live in Iran. I have eaten 121 babies so far. 25 of them were around 5 years old baby girl.

p.s: they were so delicious! but I would rather foreign babies.

Mmmm...did you try the kabab baby-deh? So good...they marinate the baby for days and then roast on skewers over an open flame, cooking it slow so that the meat just falls off the bones when it's done, juicy and tender. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!

What? Too far? :P

• Advanced Member

Mmmm...did you try the kabab baby-deh? So good...they marinate the baby for days and then roast on skewers over an open flame, cooking it slow so that the meat just falls off the bones when it's done, juicy and tender. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!

What? Too far? :P

You are really sick and sad people if you have an obsession with killing kids

and making joke of people from iran to be this way

I was talking healthwise sickos

• Advanced Member

I can understand goofing

but your comment was just too far

It's satire, parody of paranoia of foreign places and cultures by Westerners. It was intended to be in the realm of the absurd, so far out that it is not possible to take it seriously. The idea was to make fun of those who make fun of Iran.

But sorry if you took offense. My sense of humor is not for everyone, but there's no harm intended.

• Advanced Member

My husband wants to vist iran Again

but is it safe to bring a young baby girl

salamalaikum sis, Its absolutely alright in terms of health and safety. The only thing is worrisome is that the Iranian Airplanes are so 1970's and they fly them like truck drivers drive their truck. Scared the hell out of me when I saw the ground on the air strip and suddenly he took it off just to tell us that the winds were too high to land. They really need to spend on those airplanes and pilots. While returning if you have a connecting flight to catch make sure it is atleast 6-8 hours after the landing time in your connecting city.

• Advanced Member

No it's not safe. When 70 million Iranians have their babies, they immediately send them off to China for safekeeping and once they grow over three years, they bring them back, who come with a taste of peiking duck and small beady eyes :)

Really like that .......

• Veteran Member

so that the meat just falls off the bones when it's done, juicy and tender. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm!

It is not a good joke!

The only thing is worrisome is that the Iranian Airplanes are so 1970's and they fly them like truck drivers drive their truck.

I have heard that pilots are very skillfull otherwise how could they control such airplanes?!

My husband wants to vist iran Again

but is it safe to bring a young baby girl

Yes, it is safe. But the weather in Tehran, specially during the winter and late autumn, is very polluted, basically because of the inversion phenomenon and because of the mountains in the north.

Edited by shadow_of_light