Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hussain abass 98

Yamani

Rate this topic

Salam

Why you even do not want to hear something that oppose your idea. Anybody has the right to know the opposite oponion too. The yamani will come the same time as Sofyani will appear. The signs are over there arround you. Sofyanies people are there right now in Syria. But who will be the Yamani of Ahl-e-Bait!? Is he some magician or no one but appears all of the sudden then who can believe in him and how?? Will he come without announcement and you will believe in him!? How you will know that he the righteous one? Even if Imam Mahdi a.s. appearance happen can you believe on him How??? Please think more!!! Not so much time left.

Recite for them the history of Noah. He said to his people, "O my people, if you find my position and my reminding you of GOD's revelations too much for you, then I put my trust in GOD. You should get together with your leaders, agree on a final decision among yourselves, then let me know it without delay. -

[Quran 10:71]

Edited by mahdi-ahmad

^^

Astakfurallah.

I was in Iraq not too long ago, and ha boy will I tell you stories about this KAFIR Ahmed Al Hassan.

All Iraqis hate him with a passion, they openly declare he's a kafir. He used to follow a kafir before him who used to fool people into thinking he is the Imam himself.

Ahmed Al Hassan lies and tells everyone hes the first Mahdi of the 12, which is a fraud method of trying to describe a certain hadith.

You are right on one thing though, sufyanis followers are around, and yamani is around as well. But the Yemani rises and goes to Iraq, not rises from Iraq.

Also, my brothers and sisters, the yamani will NOT claim to be the mahdis son, or the first of the mahdis.

The Yemani rises 6 MONTHS(KEY WORDS/6MONTHS) before the rise of the our awaited Imam.

Sufyani rises about 8-9 months before the Imam.

Yemani rises around the same time minus 2 or 3 months and comes out declairing help for the syrians and iraqis.

Ahmed Al Hassan is by far not the imam, and not the yemani.

Go learn about who he(Ahmed) used to be a follower of.. Ha, jokes.

On top of it, he started his "religious" movement in 2002 around Saddam's era, now tell me.

Its been 11 years, he has grown in numbers, but Yemani rises the same year as the Imam, so THEREFORE Allah IS MY WITNESS... HES A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^

Astakfurallah.

I was in Iraq not too long ago, and ha boy will I tell you stories about this KAFIR Ahmed Al Hassan.

All Iraqis hate him with a passion, they openly declare he's a kafir. He used to follow a kafir before him who used to fool people into thinking he is the Imam himself.

Ahmed Al Hassan lies and tells everyone hes the first Mahdi of the 12, which is a fraud method of trying to describe a certain hadith.

You are right on one thing though, sufyanis followers are around, and yamani is around as well. But the Yemani rises and goes to Iraq, not rises from Iraq.

Also, my brothers and sisters, the yamani will NOT claim to be the mahdis son, or the first of the mahdis.

The Yemani rises 6 MONTHS(KEY WORDS/6MONTHS) before the rise of the our awaited Imam.

Sufyani rises about 8-9 months before the Imam.

Yemani rises around the same time minus 2 or 3 months and comes out declairing help for the syrians and iraqis.

Ahmed Al Hassan is by far not the imam, and not the yemani.

Go learn about who he(Ahmed) used to be a follower of.. Ha, jokes.

On top of it, he started his "religious" movement in 2002 around Saddam's era, now tell me.

Its been 11 years, he has grown in numbers, but Yemani rises the same year as the Imam, so THEREFORE Allah IS MY WITNESS... HES A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHSANT brother,

Ahmad alhassan thinks his the imam mahdis son, ALL of the ahmad al hassan followers course our respected scholers because they all REJECT this ahmad alhassan kafir,

He claims to be the yamani, but he is actually from BASRA and i have friends here where i live know this ahmad alhassan's family. He is just a kafir IMPOSTER

PLEASE ADMINS DELETE THIS GUY OTHER WISE HE IS SPREADING FALSE AND MISGUIDES PEOPLE!

In The Name Of God We Start Everything ...

Alhamdulillah that Allah gave us the brain to chose what is right and what is wrong, sometime in the past 10 years a person with the name Ahmad appeared claiming to be the messenger of Imam Mahdi (a.s) hes claiming to be the most important messenger which is the YAMANI who will give the RAYA to Imam Mahdi (a.s) now he became famous thanks to youtube, and we can not deny that he as many followers, but does that give him any credibility ? of course not, well George bush had alot of followers but that doesn't make him any good .. now this ahmad is claiming to be infallible i recommend all of his followers or those who know anything about him to watch this magnificent video that proves the fallibility of this false messenger

this is a very wonderful video .. now another way to prove that he is a false messenger is that if he has a "SHADOW" , who so ? because he is claiming to be from ahlul bayt and an infallible imam ... we all know that the LIGHT "noor" of ahlul bayt is above the creation and below the creator ... thats why the IMAMS had no SHADOW so if this person appears to have a shadow than he is 100% a false IMAM ... w ALLAHU A'LAM , and for those who dont know arabic if you want i could translate it because i have a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/AlsirAlmaknoun where i translate some videos im still new though ... jazakum Allah khair ... Allah KNOWS BEST .. i say my word and i ask Allah to forgive and Guide all of us ... Salamu Alaikom ...