Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Billa

I Have A Serious Problem With Black Magic.

Rate this topic

salaam.

i have a serious problem with black magic, i have talked to several imams but they havent been able to do anything about it.

ive gotten taveez, and diffrent surah tou read, but the black magic still continues.

now that black magic is even trying tou bodily harm.

now i know that black magic wil only be broken with black magic. does anybody know how i can come in contact with anybody who does this? im really conserned, and ive gotten tired with all this, i want a end on this.

please only serious replies

Ali Ali

Salam

No thats not true, doing or being part of black magic is haram and considered shirk, dont even go there! you dont want to lose your religion.

I have heard from a few people that a good method to break black magic is surat al baqarah and general quran reciting through the whole house everyday, just leave it on your phone reciting. another method is to put some turbah from imam hussain's shrine, you can get it from any turbah you pray on, but it has to be never prayed on, so a new turbah, put some of it in a bottle and read quran on it, i think it was 70 times fatiha, ayat al kursi and al qadr, and also read other quran as much as you can. then just flick some of that water in the corners of your house (dont put it somewhere where someone will step on it).

Also, print out ayat al kursi and pin it around your house, in every room on every corner.

Inshallah it helps, thats what i have heard people try and they swear by Allah it worked, no harm in trying.

But dont resort to black magic, thats haram!

inshallah all the best :)

(wasalam)

Black magic and even white magic or any kind of magic is haram indeed. If you only read the Surahs it won't work, you have to be sincere. Moreover, you can try to make an intention of going on Ziyarah of for example the 8th Imam if Allah removes this. Or you could first go to Ziyarah and then ask the Imam to pray for you to Allah.

In anyway, do not go into magic. I also do not think you should trust anyone if they would say they know someone who is into black magic..How do you know it won't get worse, right?

Take care!

my clothes start burning like really burning, without any reason. my eyes ache, my head ache. i have really bad dreams

when im alone i get scared with diffrent noises. i have tried surah, i have taveez. it stops for a while, then starts again

Edited by Billa

How do you mean your clothes are 'burning'? I dont believe in black magic, i think the vast majority of these things are placebo effect (or with regards to black magic, the 'nocebo' effect) so i can only advise you to look up info on placebo/nocebo effect and how incredibly powerful it is. Other than that, i believe that turning to God is more powerful than anything 'dark forces' can possible throw at you. So keep saying 'Allahu akbar' and feel it, know it with all your heart. Keep thanking God in your mind every chance you get, for all the merciess and blessings you realise He has given you and all the mercies and blessing you dont realise He has given you. InshAllah you will start to relax soon =) i'll include you in my duaa.

my clothes start burning, like in psyikal burning. that is no placebo affect. i was sitting and doing absolutely nothing. and suddently my mother noticed the smell of something burning. when se came in the room, she saw the clothes was burning, and falling down on the carpet,

and brother, you should not say you dont belive in black magic. it has been around since the time of or beloved Prophet (Saw)

Edited by Billa

I agree with Ruq, I think someone set your clothes on fire and not some dark force. Your mind is playing tricks on you. I though all this magic stuff was collected and locked up 1000s of years ago?

Go to a scientist, ask him to observe this Black Magic under laboratory conditions, and I guarantee you if wont affect you while you are under observation. In fact, just ask anyone who doesn't believe in it to come and live with you (or go and live with them), and I'm sure you will be fine. For some strange reason Black Magic only seems to affect the people that believe in it.

Aside from that, read Qur'an, and go to see a doctor. You might be suffering from a mental illness.

Whatever you do, don't even think about using magic to help you. That is shirk, and puts you out of Islam.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

You could be just hallucinating bro. And if that's the case then you'd need professional help. Start with you local GP. Tell them about your experiences and hopefully they can direct you in terms of getting proper help to overcome this serious issue.

As salaam alaikum

The many causes of real cloth burning can be

1) probably you live in a place where temperature is really very high.Once it did happen with me.I had hung clothes on a nylon rope to dry.Then as the sun shone hard ,It became smelly,I feared that something was burning as I could smell burning clothes.Initially I could not understand wherfrom,the kitchen,or was it some electrical problem,iron burning clothes or some thing else.For a few seconds I just could not decide wher to go ,what to do,then I said Ya Ali Adrikni and immediately I rushed to the balcony to find my clothes smelling too much like burned,then immediately the nylon rop had a big fire,it burnt like really somebody intentionally burnt it.I could see flames,then I screamed,rushed to remove the clips on my clothes and save them from getting burned totally.Alhamdollilah the clothes were saved.I had to wash them again to remove the smell.later I did fal for this,the name came out to be shams,lol I thought somebody with this name did a big magic.I was so angry and did not think of a scientific reason for it.Anyway somebody had previously spoken of somebody knowing magic and I laughed saying certainly he won't harm a pretty little hijabi like me because I Haven't harmed him.Now I was so angry,but I cried lol day and night worrying that the magician eye is on me now and he will definitely finish me up.Then in my anger I resorted to reading munajat and munaqib of Hazrat Abbas(a.s).

I wen't to nearby Imambargah ,there prayed, but heard a pious very healthy person laughing and there was nobody there.I was crying out loud at that time.Then I wiped my tears ,came back home,laughed a little and covered my face.Then I did fal again that who exactly is doing it,I thought may be a girl with a name meaning sun.But I only found it to be the real shining sun who gives light to all.Lol.I laughed,my mother asked me,I told her,she too laughed and said thinking immediately depends mostly in the mahol that you are brought up in.Since fear of magic was put in my mind since my childhood days,this fear induced me to think in the manner I did.Anyway we just laughed and bore it in mind that we should avoid too bright sun and not wear nylon clothes and dry them in shade so that they do not burn le once more previously bright sun did burn one of my yellow qamees,it just automatically gave a flame,I pulled it towards myself only to hurt my feet but then the qamees was saved,it did have some holes,but they were small and a little bit it got discolored somewhat blackish.I wore it sometimes in the house while working,but then gave it to somebody poor.

2) maybe you ironed and wore the cloth immediately,.I got started burning under the iron, and probably gave out flames when it got more oil from your skin or hair and more oxygen too.

3) It can be the mischief of a passing by Jin.You need to live simple and remove pictures of beautiful ladies and men relatives from the house.Passing by jins can also do harm if they are mischievous or extremely religious and find something wrong.Stop watching movies,probably Jin is attracted towards or abhors those in movies.So you get the chatka,lol.Probably somebody from your family is praying to make you more religious or just that you are otherwise good enough to be chosen to made more pious.

So do not resort to magic as it is not good.It is haram.

(bismillah)

(salam)

my clothes start burning like really burning, without any reason. my eyes ache, my head ache. i have really bad dreams

when im alone i get scared with diffrent noises. i have tried surah, i have taveez. it stops for a while, then starts again

my clothes start burning, like in psyikal burning. that is no placebo affect. i was sitting and doing absolutely nothing. and suddenly my mother noticed the smell of something burning. when se came in the room, she saw the clothes was burning, and falling down on the carpet,

There us no doubt that you have indeed, been affected with Black Magic, as these events you described, are most defintily from the acts of Jinn, and they are not just any Jinn, but rather disobedient and cursed ones. Me and my family have also been affected by black Magic about 18 years ago and have witnessed also the effects from Jin in our old house back then, so I can most definitely understand and relate to your situation.

I'm not going to go in details about the non-explainable events that occurred to my family from the jinn back then but I will tell you for now, that the only way we warded the effects of the black magic that affected us was when we moved out of the house and lived in another place. As far as how my parents and grandparents explained it, the jinn stayed in our old house that we lived in and did not follow us after we moved out from it and from that day, Alhamdullah we didn't have any problems from any black magic. However, according to my relatives back home, the people that moved in to our old house have witnessed the same odd and non-explainable events that we experienced, so most likely, the jinn stayed in our old house and affected every family that lived in that house.

Nevertheless, the best way to ward of any magic is by seeking nearness to Allah(swt) and purifying your fitrah. In order to completely ward off black magic, I recommend doing the following.

Read these Ayas from the Quran who are specified for warding off black magic and for protection from the evil eye, every single day. Moreover, simply just reading these Ayas from the Quran is not enough to ward it off. You must be very sincere and have strong faith in the Quran for it to have any effects. The Ayas that are used for curing and protection are al-Kursi, Ahad, Falaq and Nas.

Moreover, i also recommend you to do these Amals:

After every Salat recite:

1. Astaghfirullah 100 times.

2. Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammad 100 times.

3. La ilaha illallah 100 times.

Perform Salat Al-Layl every night

Recite Ziyarat Ashura, everyday

Recite Dua Komayl every Thursday and also fast every thirsday

Other recommendations

Stay Away from Music. Do not listen to any music or have it played out loud in the house. Instead, play Quran or Duaas from Islamic TV channels or from the laptop out loudly as that often keeps jinns and shaytan away.

And finally, remember, that none of these acts of worship will do any affect if you do not have strong faith or are sincere in seeking nearness to Allah(swt). Sincerity and strong faith is the key to help you ward of the magic, otherwise, none of these will work.

Nevertheless, inshallah, in due time, Allah(swt) will answer your prayers and wards of the black magic and keeps your family protected from it.

How do you mean your clothes are 'burning'? I dont believe in black magic, i think the vast majority of these things are placebo effect (or with regards to black magic, the 'nocebo' effect) so i can only advise you to look up info on placebo/nocebo effect and how incredibly powerful it is. Other than that, i believe that turning to God is more powerful than anything 'dark forces' can possible throw at you. So keep saying 'Allahu akbar' and feel it, know it with all your heart. Keep thanking God in your mind every chance you get, for all the merciess and blessings you realise He has given you and all the mercies and blessing you dont realise He has given you. InshAllah you will start to relax soon =) i'll include you in my duaa.

I agree with Ruq, I think someone set your clothes on fire and not some dark force. Your mind is playing tricks on you. I though all this magic stuff was collected and locked up 1000s of years ago?

Do not misguide the people with your personal opinion that is irrelevant to Islamic teachings . You might not believe in it, but that does not mean that it doesn't have a place in Islam. Rejecting the belief in the existence of black magic is rejecting the Quran, because Allah(swt) clearly mentioned black magic in the noble Quran to be evil that leads to greater Shirk if practiced intentionally.

The tafsir of this Aya explains that Allah(swt) clearly condemns the practice of Black magic as it is associated with the Shaytan and jinn.

"Suleiman (Solomon) did not disbelieve, but the devils disbelieved teaching men magic" (2:102)

Moreover, Allah(swt) clearly says in the Quran that he protects his messenger and his true believers from those who try to bewitch him with the help of Shiatan.

"indeed, he(Iblis) has no power over those who believe and put trust in their Lord. His Power is only over those who befriend him, and those who polytheist in him." [Quran 16:99-100]

And there is more aside from the narrations from the Ahlulbayt(as)

(wasalam)

Edited by PurifiedTruth

Do not misguide the people with your personal opinion that is irrelevant to Islamic teachings . You might not believe in it, but that does not mean that it doesn't have a place in Islam. Rejecting the belief in the existence of black magic is rejecting the Quran, because Allah(swt) clearly mentioned black magic in the noble Quran to be evil the leads to greater Shirk if practiced intentionally.

Please be less hasty in condemning others as misguiding, etc.. For example:

You could be just hallucinating bro. And if that's the case then you'd need professional help. Start with you local GP. Tell them about your experiences and hopefully they can direct you in terms of getting proper help to overcome this serious issue.

Salam,

I agree that you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. This is not something to delay over. You really need to see a doctor if only to eliminate the possibility that you are having hallucinations.

I am not saying that you have schizophrenia but I do know someone who has it. He has to regularly do "reality checks" to determine for example that the wall is not on fire, that insects are not crawling all over the floor and so on.

What he has impressed upon me is that even when he knows that he is having a hallucination he can not tell if it is real or not. What he does do is ignore it and distract himself by doing something that requires him to focus. Purified Truth has made some recommendations. I would follow those also.

Finally, I suggest you do both. One without the other may not be enough.

Edited by Andaros