Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

salaam everyone.. i dont know how to start im just so frustrated :realangery: my mom is a single mother which means she works to keep a roof over our heads (me and my sibilings) but lately its been so hard on us especially my mother she's just so tired of work that we barely get to talk to her im just so sad because i want my mom at home all the time like a mom is supposed to be but she has to pay all the bills so that means she works alot and i just want to take all that weight off her shoulders and not have to worry about bills or groceries or ANYTHNG!!! its to the point where i just sit and think WHY?? why us ?!! ... i just dont know what to do :cry: .. im sorry if im being annoying or anything like that i just needed someone to talk to.

well anyways thanks for reading

salaam

salaam everyone.. i dont know how to start im just so frustrated :realangery: my mom is a single mother which means she works to keep a roof over our heads (me and my sibilings) but lately its been so hard on us especially my mother she's just so tired of work that we barely get to talk to her im just so sad because i want my mom at home all the time like a mom is supposed to be but she has to pay all the bills so that means she works alot and i just want to take all that weight off her shoulders and not have to worry about bills or groceries or ANYTHNG!!! its to the point where i just sit and think WHY?? why us ?!! ... i just dont know what to do :cry: .. im sorry if im being annoying or anything like that i just needed someone to talk to.

salaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

Remember to be patient and remember also that there are lots of other families in much more difficult situation than others are. This is a test from Allah (SWT) to you.

Salam Sister,

I am really sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time, inshallah Allah removes all hardship from your life. No hun, you are not being annoying its understandable sometimes you feel very frustrated about things and dont have someone to express to. Please sis dont say 'why us' because that isnt a good thing to say because it's like you are questioning Allah and what He does. Its a very difficult test and someone cant say they know how the other person feels since they are not in that situation. Inshallah all goes well. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Maybe you can work to help out even just on weekends? If you are studying thats a different story because you need to focus on study, but maybe you can work a bit on weekends as casual where you can so it still helps.

Try to also be supportive of your mum, so she doesnt break down from all the pressure. Patience in this situation is essential, so maybe later on you can help support her when she can't manage it. Sometimes it helps if you think about people worse than you, I say this but sometimes when i feel down i fail to do this, but we should try as much as we can to remind us that Allah has given us so much despite the hardship. If you read dua jawshan sagheer you come to realise all the ni3am that Allah has given us, alhumdulliah.

Inshallah hopefully it works out and Allah removes the hardship in your life, I will remember you and your mum inshallah in my duas even though I dont know you personally, intention always counts. :)

Inshallah all the best sis :)

salaam

Do you think that you can go to Paradise without experiencing the kind of suffering others have experienced before you? Distress and afflictions battered them until the Messenger and the believers said, “When will Allah send help?” Certainly Allah’s help is near. (2:214)

You are in my prayers bro insha'Allah :)

How old are you and are you able to get a job?

You and your siblings can help around the house so if she comes home then she doesn't have to do any house work. Maybe she'll have more time to spend if the only thing she has to do is work a regularl 40 hours job.

Edited by Gypsy

just be patient, Allah is with those who are patient

inshallah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Remember to be patient and remember also that there are lots of other families in much more difficult situation than others are. This is a test from Allah (SWT) to you.

i just finished my fajar prayer and listened to dua sabah and just reading the meaning again and again just made me thank Allah for everything because you are right there are people in much more difficult situations and i thank Allah i am able to wake up every morning and being able to pray

thank you for your feedback!

Salam Sister,

I am really sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time, inshallah Allah removes all hardship from your life. No hun, you are not being annoying its understandable sometimes you feel very frustrated about things and dont have someone to express to. Please sis dont say 'why us' because that isnt a good thing to say because it's like you are questioning Allah and what He does. Its a very difficult test and someone cant say they know how the other person feels since they are not in that situation. Inshallah all goes well. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Maybe you can work to help out even just on weekends? If you are studying thats a different story because you need to focus on study, but maybe you can work a bit on weekends as casual where you can so it still helps.

Try to also be supportive of your mum, so she doesnt break down from all the pressure. Patience in this situation is essential, so maybe later on you can help support her when she can't manage it. Sometimes it helps if you think about people worse than you, I say this but sometimes when i feel down i fail to do this, but we should try as much as we can to remind us that Allah has given us so much despite the hardship. If you read dua jawshan sagheer you come to realise all the ni3am that Allah has given us, alhumdulliah.

Inshallah hopefully it works out and Allah removes the hardship in your life, I will remember you and your mum inshallah in my duas even though I dont know you personally, intention always counts. :)

Inshallah all the best sis :)

thank you so much and im turning 17 in a few months but i go to university so it would be hard to juggle homework and a job but inshallah Allah (SWT) has a plan for us!

Do you think that you can go to Paradise without experiencing the kind of suffering others have experienced before you? Distress and afflictions battered them until the Messenger and the believers said, “When will Allah send help?” Certainly Allah’s help is near. (2:214)

You are in my prayers bro insha'Allah :)

thank you very much!

jazakallah

You and your siblings can help around the house so if she comes home then she doesn't have to do any house work. Maybe she'll have more time to spend if the only thing she has to do is work a regularl 40 hours job.

im turning 17 in a few months and it would be hard to juggle university and a job at the same time and i do the cooking and cleaning in the house so my mom doesnt have to worry about it

thank you very much for your feedback

You can mow yards, wash walls, etc. We did.

salaam

(salam)

Trust me when I say this, I know where you are coming from. You have to be patient. Things will Inshallah get better. Allah(swt) is watching you. Good and bad times are a part of our life. We need to persevere.

I want you to be supportive to your mom. She needs you now more than ever. Take care of her.

Money comes and goes. Just keep your eyes on what is important.

Edited by Wind Chimes

(salam)

Trust me when I say this, I know where you are coming from. You have to be patient. Things will Inshallah get better. Allah(swt) is watching you. Good and bad times are a part of our life. We need to persevere.

I want you to be supportive to your mom. She needs you now more than ever. Take care of her.

Money comes and goes. Just keep your eyes on what is important.

thank you for the advice! :)