Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
azhar-karbalai72

The Killer Of Maajid Al-Khoei

Rate this topic

Now I have been hearing that Majid al-Khoei was stabbed at the behest of Muqtada, but I wouldn't have believed it if Muqtada was a certified Mujtahid like his father. However, the fact that he was called Mullah Atari in his seminary days and the fact that he is a sly politician have led to doubts. Perhaps someone can shed light on this.

If you wish to educate yourself about this topic please read patrick cockburns book - Muqtada al sadr and the fall of iraq. i very good books explaining the opinions about this particular incident. Also see s. maajid al khoei's son blog which you can search it on google you should find it easily.

@Shabaan - This blogger says he was related to him, I don't know if he was Abdul Majid Khoei's son: http://www.najafalashraf.blogspot.ca/

Shi'a news website says Sadris brutally killed him: http://www.jafariyanews.com/articles/2k7/SMKhoei_untoldstory.htm

In my opinion, it wasn't the Sadris who killed him, rather, the pro-Ba'athist men who framed Muqtada.

But this is simply my opinion, I don't have concrete evidence to support my claim. But if Muqtada as-Sadr really ordered Sayyid Majid Khoei's killing, Allah (s) is just.

If you wish to educate yourself about this topic please read patrick cockburns book - Muqtada al sadr and the fall of iraq. i very good books explaining the opinions about this particular incident. Also see s. maajid al khoei's son blog which you can search it on google you should find it easily.

Yeah its been on my worktop for quite a while, which is why I asked the question in the first place. That book has one scary front cover picture of Muqtada.

He's nothing more than a power-hungry politician. His claim to legitimacy is through his family name - that's really all there is to it.

You should probably stop parading around your pics of Khomeini and Beheshti because according to your logic they were also nothing more than "power-hungry politicians". Anyone who fights against oppression and tells people to defend themselves and fight back is hungry for power I guess. It's a shame some 'Shia' are this brainwashed.

Not like I expected anything other than a blatantly idiotic reply from someone so brainwashed and hypocritical.

Nice, you waited over a month until Ramadhan to call me a brainwashed hypocritical idiot, thus giving me even more of your Hasanat than usual. How thoughtful of you!