Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson

Hezbollah Losses?

Rate this topic

Salamm,

What do you guys think of the recent Hezbollah losses? Were the people who run Hezbollah aware of how much lives will be lost because this is getting ridiculous now..?

I also can't find any news on the advancements they made, did they advance and gain control over anything new or are they just losing badly?

They are aware of such loses, but the Syrian regime is too important for Hizbellah. Thus, such assistance will continue regardless of the amount of losses.

There has been 75 dead and counting in Qusyer so far.

Hizballah is much weaker when fighting outside of its territory and it is acting as anti-insurgency, which requires very different tactics and training.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/05/23/Hezbollah-lost-75-fighters-in-Syria-so-far-source.html

So they are basically sending them to theirs deaths? I also suspect that the reason the got involved was because the rebels were gaining ground?

So they are basically sending them to theirs deaths? I also suspect that the reason the got involved was because the rebels were gaining ground?

Yes Hizbellah is moving in heavily in the past couple of months due to the regime loses, as the Syrian army is stretched too thin to be able to protect the whole country. Thus, Hizballah is helping in towns close to the border with Lebanon as well as in the suburbs of Damascus.

There has been talks of Iranian troops presence in Damascus and other places in Syria as well to support the regime.

Sunni groups in Lebanon have also sent people to fight in border towns as response to the involvement of Hizb. I don't think it would be long till the fighting spreads to Lebanon.

The town of Qsyer is key in the ongoing conflict, the town has not been controlled by the regime yet. This is despite the Syrian army + Hizbellah attacking as well as having air and artillery support. If this is the case in this town, then it is certainly doubtful that the Hizb will be an effective fighting force in other places in Syria, but it will considerably weaken the Hizb fighters, which are already dying in the hundreds.

The influx of foreign fighters into Syria started with the so called 'FSA'. It was permissible for them to enlist fighters from all over the world ranging from Libya to Iraq so as to cause havoc inside Syria, so Hezbollah have responded by protecting the Shrine of Sayyedah Zainab (sa) and the Shia villages around Qusair from the 'Takfiris'.

If you have any doubt about the nature of these criminals, just take a look at the video from the streets of London from yesterday. These 'Takfiris' are the cause of mass murder and mayhem wherever they set foot, so i think its about time Hezbollah stood up to them.

http://english.alara...far-source.html

LOL again, Alarabiya? Didn't Hizb leader tell this network last month to stop lying on Hizb's losses?

But, anyhow, WHY ALARABIYA AND ALJAZEERA all together ignored to report the losses of rebels that been in 100s? And many hundreds ran away, and a few thousands hidding in civilian areas and are being chased and taken out by the army?

Watch a few video clips under this thread that were published by the rebels themselves and have fun: http://www.shiachat....g-stroking-out/

Why you are so pissed buddy? Hizb is sending its people to defend the Lebanese Shias and to protect the Shia civilians in Syria.... And the reason is because rebels were massacring all the civilians who were Shia, Alawite, Christian or non-Salafi and non-FSA Sunnis... And because Israelis and Saudis got involved so deeply in the conflict.... these are actually the main reasons.

To ease your pain and your Takfiri bro who replied to you here above, HIZB IS READY to lose up to 10,000 men in current Syrian conflict... And many more if the conflict is spread to a Shia/Sunni all out war across the region.

The losses of the Takfiris will be 100 times more..

Of course nobody likes bloodshed and to lose loved ones.... but they have no choice... it is either to defend or to see evey single person who follows Shiism or allied with Shias die in millions.

Edited by Noah-

LOL again, Alarabiya? Didn't Hizb leader tell this network last month to stop lying on Hizb's losses?

But, anyhow, WHY ALARABIYA AND ALJAZEERA all together ignored to report the losses of rebels that been in 100s? And many hundreds ran away, and a few thousands hidding in civilian areas and are being chased and taken out by the army?

Watch a few video clips under this thread that were published by the rebels themselves and have fun: http://www.shiachat....g-stroking-out/

Why you are so pissed buddy? Hizb is sending its people to defend the Lebanese Shias and to protect the Shia civilians in Lebanon.... And the reason is because rebels were massacring all the civilians who were Shia, Alawite, Christian or non-Salafi and non-FSA Sunnis... And because Israelis and Saudis got involved so deeply in the conflict.... these are actually the main reasons.

To ease your pain and your Takfiri bro who replied to you here above, HIZB IS READY to lose up to 10,000 men in current Syrian conflict... And many more if the conflict is spread to a Shia/Sunni all out war across the region.

The losses of the Takfiris will be 100 times more..

Of course nobody likes bloodshed and to lose loved ones.... but they have no choice... it is either to defend or to see evey single person who follows Shiism or allied with Shias die in millions.

I agree Hizb will lose thousands, and war will spread to Lebanon.

After this war, the Syrian regime will not survive and Hizb will not be as strong as it is anymore.

If you are going to talk about how the Syrian army is winning, one might ask why is Hizb and Iran/Iraq have sent so many men in the last couple of months? Are they sent there to celebrate the victory? They are there because the army is losing a great deal.

After this war, the Syrian regime will not survive and Hizb will not be as strong as it is anymore.

If you are going to talk about how the Syrian army is winning, one might ask why is Hizb and Iran/Iraq have sent so many men in the last couple of months? Are they sent there to celebrate the victory? They are there because the army is losing a great deal.

No, you agree on what I said was that Hizb is ready to lose thousands... it will lose or not, only God will determine... not you or your Takfiri friends. If the war spreads in Lebanon, we know what happened in 2008, except that this time there won't be any kindness from Hizb who left Sunnis and their homes untouched at the time... this time they will HAVE to bring down as many Takfiris as possible and clean up Lebanon from followers of Muhawiya once for all.

But, from the result of latest wars in Syria it seems that your Takfiri bros are in a big loss, CAN YOU DENY THAT?

As usual, you did not answer my questions..

If the FSA terrorists are winning then why they are crying on the clips that I provided on the link above?

If they were winning, then why they began begging NATO and Arab dictators to intervene?

If they were winning then why Jihadist from 45 countries are invited to come to rescue?

Why the Zionist and Wahabi Arab states are in a state of shock after recent developments?

Maybe billions of dollars and weapons and 5 years of preparation for this specific war did not meet their expectations?

Edited by Noah-

No, you agree on what I said was that Hizb is ready to lose thousands... it will lose or not, only God will determine... not you or your Takfiri friends. If the war spread in Lebanon, we know what happened in 2008, except that this time there won't be any kindness from Hizb who left Sunnis and their homes untouched at the time... this time they will HAVE to bring down as many Takfiris as possible and clean up Lebanon from followers of Muhawiya once for all.

But, from the result of latest wars in Syria it seems that your Takfiri bros are in a big loss, CAN YOU DENY THAT?

As usual, you did not answer my questions..

If the FSA terrorists are winning then why they are crying on the clips that I provided on the link above?

If they were winning, then why they began begging NATO and Arab dictators to intervene?

If they were winning then why Jihadist from 45 countries are invited to come to rescue?

Why the Zionist and Wahabi Arab states are in a state of shock after recent developments?

Maybe billions of dollars and weapons and 5 years of preparation for this specific war did not meet their expectations?

Can you cite these recent developments?

You really expect to base everything on 1 video clip? I can show you 100s of clips that the regime is losing or vice versa. You can find a clip supporting anything.

You always seem to have this argument:

Yes we have been losing for the past two years BUT in the last week we have made development and the rebels are running.

Again, you didn't answer my question, why is there a need for Hizb to send even more soliders? Why does Hizb need to send thousands of soliders to Syria? Why is Iraqi militas are sending more soliders? Why is iran sending more soliders/"advisors"?

Is it because they are winning? is it because the regime is advancing? Or could it be because they are trying to prevent a collapse?

I am not sure why people on this forum still entertain you because you are obviously disconnected to the facts on ground.

Boo to the hoo....

Iran have not sent their men - This rumor is originating from FSA ranks who have been exposed in the past for lying - there is absolutely no credibility to their claims, Furthmore there are 11 bloody countries supporting the Rebels who are getting together in the coming months to strengthen the FSA

Isnt it strange that your objectives and the zionist goal are both the same? Coincidence, i think not.

Crimson:

Instead of being lazy i would suggest you google the news yourself. Facts are quite the opposite of Mousa claims, i just dont have the patience to deal with a Yahoodi agent to point out his lies.

I am not sure why people on this forum still entertain you because you are obviously disconnected to the facts on ground.

Boo to the hoo....

Iran have not sent their men - This rumor is originating from FSA ranks who have been exposed in the past for lying - there is absolutely no credibility to their claims, Furthmore there are 11 bloody countries supporting the Rebels who are getting together in the coming months to strengthen the FSA

Isnt it strange that your objectives and the zionist goal are both the same? Coincidence, i think not.

Crimson:

Instead of being lazy i would suggest you google the news yourself. Facts are quite the opposite of Mousa claims, i just dont have the patience to deal with a Yahoodi agent to point out his lies.

Yhoodi? Israel and the US wants Al-Qaida to be destroyed, I do too. Doesn't mean I am an ally of Israel.

If you did not notice the vast majority of Sunnis are with the Syrian revolution, even groups such as Hamas who were Iran's allies.

We are with the revolution, and anyone who is fighting the revolution we do hope that they die (Hizb for instance).

Yes I am glad that Hizb is intervening, it is about time that Hizb is weakened. Both Hizb and the Syrian regime are losing, go look at the body counts, and the areas that the rebels control.

Can you cite these recent developments?

You really expect to base everything on 1 video clip? I can show you 100s of clips that the regime is losing or vice versa. You can find a clip supporting anything.

You always seem to have this argument:

Yes we have been losing for the past two years BUT in the last week we have made development and the rebels are running.

Again, you didn't answer my question, why is there a need for Hizb to send even more soliders? Why does Hizb need to send thousands of soliders to Syria? Why is Iraqi militas are sending more soliders? Why is iran sending more soliders/"advisors"?

Is it because they are winning? is it because the regime is advancing? Or could it be because they are trying to prevent a collapse?

LOL cite what? Didn't even Alarabiya and Aljazeera, CNN, the Takfiri backed networks say that almost 70% of the Qusayr is gone and the flags of government are put back in placed in center of the town? This comes in a time where the entire area was under the control of the rebels for almost a year.

Were you sleeping in the last 10 days you don't know anything about the developments? Or is it because the Wahabi networks all together ignored and decided not to publish any number of losses? At least they confessed to the loss of the city & villages in that region!

Salamm,

What do you guys think of the recent Hezbollah losses? Were the people who run Hezbollah aware of how much lives will be lost because this is getting ridiculous now..?

I also can't find any news on the advancements they made, did they advance and gain control over anything new or are they just losing badly?

Hezbollahs support for Assad will go a long way. In the short term, it may seem that they are going to be weakened as they will lose some fighters, but considering the support it has in Lebanon, it's not going to be difficult to get more recruits. Anyhow, in the long term, Syria now knows who its true allies are, and this means Hezbollah getting more advanced weapons from them.

Why you are so pissed buddy?

Because some of the deaths were family members and I cant seem to find non bias news.

Crimson:

I can't find a non bias source since I can't really think of a news channel that stated the loss of the rebels etc, so I decided to check up on here.

They are aware of such loses, but the Syrian regime is too important for Hizbellah. Thus, such assistance will continue regardless of the amount of losses.

Hizballah is much weaker when fighting outside of its territory and it is acting as anti-insurgency, which requires very different tactics and training.

http://english.alara...far-source.html

Mousa seems to insist on using his old recycled views and unprovable opinions.

Since you responded to me with a Wikipedia article last time (since that seems to be your favourite source of information), I'll give you a Wikipedia link stating only 40 Hezbollah and Syrian soldiers combined were killed while over 350 FSA cannibals were killed. Note that the 40 killed does not include the several militias assisting Assad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qusayr_offensive_(2013)

Because some of the deaths were family members and I cant seem to find non bias news.

I can't find a non bias source since I can't really think of a news channel that stated the loss of the rebels etc, so I decided to check up on here.

And you decided to check it here on your family members, and listen to non-bias reports from this Takfiri supporter, Mousa54321, who thinks FSA controls the moon and Hizbullah is the reason for Sunnis failuer worldwide?

And you decided to check it here on your family members, and listen to non-bias reports from this Takfiri supporter, Mousa54321, who thinks FSA controls the moon and Hizbullah is the reason for Sunnis failuer worldwide?

Who said I believed everything he said? I did believe that they were taking loses since people in Lebanon have been telling me a lot of funerals are being held but I came on here to check that if there was actual advancements happening and they weren't failing.

From what i can see in the media, Hezbollah are quite open with their Shaheeds. It doesnt look like an organisation trying to hide anything.

But the greatest exposure of these Takfiris has been Israel's cooperation with them. How embarrassing, shameful, and cowardly it must be to stoop to that level.

What have the Takfiris contributed to Islam? They are barbarian cowards of the Salafi mindset who blow up women and children in markets, shoot school girls on buses, hack an unarmed & unaware soldier in the street, & gobble on human hearts in a show of their great savagery.

And just to think, these guys used to walk around saying 'Shia give Islam a bad name' lol.

Inshaa'Allah Hezbollah give these savages a good whooping. The fact that every other day they are trying hard to prove that some one from Hezb has been killed shows they are really desperate for a morale booster lol

Salamm,

as long as they are "fighting in the way of the God" while they get killed, we can't really call any martyrdom a loss. Martyrdom is a great gain.

So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is

killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward. 4:74

(wasalam)

From what i can see in the media, Hezbollah are quite open with their Shaheeds. It doesnt look like an organisation trying to hide anything.

But the greatest exposure of these Takfiris has been Israel's cooperation with them. How embarrassing, shameful, and cowardly it must be to stoop to that level.

What have the Takfiris contributed to Islam? They are barbarian cowards of the Salafi mindset who blow up women and children in markets, shoot school girls on buses, hack an unarmed & unaware soldier in the street, & gobble on human hearts in a show of their great savagery.

And just to think, these guys used to walk around saying 'Shia give Islam a bad name' lol.

Inshaa'Allah Hezbollah give these savages a good whooping. The fact that every other day they are trying hard to prove that some one from Hezb has been killed shows they are really desperate for a morale booster lol

I'm glad this happened. No, not because I want to see dead Syrians of a variety of nationalities because of Israel's sophisticated weaponry, but because I want as Muslims, to have CONCRETE evidence for none-Muslim neutrals/observers curious about Shiite-Sunni relations that these Al-Qaida inbred animals have 100% ties to Israel. Now these idiotic Sunni diaspora morons can't spew their BS about Hezbollah, iran, Shiites, and Israel sharing the same bed. They'll look like retards in the view of Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians, Indians, Latinos etc. abroad.

We might suffer in this world or even be wiped off the planet one day by these animals. But in the next world, it will be these inbred tafkiri/israeli idiots burning in the great depths of hell.

Yhoodi? Israel and the US wants Al-Qaida to be destroyed, I do too. Doesn't mean I am an ally of Israel.

If you did not notice the vast majority of Sunnis are with the Syrian revolution, even groups such as Hamas who were Iran's allies.

We are with the revolution, and anyone who is fighting the revolution we do hope that they die (Hizb for instance).

Yes I am glad that Hizb is intervening, it is about time that Hizb is weakened. Both Hizb and the Syrian regime are losing, go look at the body counts, and the areas that the rebels control.

Mousa, I am curious, if you are just a Sunni who supports the revolution against the Assad regime, why is it that you want to see Hezballah weakened? Especially since they are the only force who has stood up to the Zionists in the last two decades?

Mousa, I am curious, if you are just a Sunni who supports the revolution against the Assad regime, why is it that you want to see Hezballah weakened? Especially since they are the only force who has stood up to the Zionists in the last two decades?

Because Hizb has made it clear that they will not allow the Syrian regime to fall even if it costs them thousands of fighters. Meaning, Hizb is part of the regime, to defeat the regime, one has to defeat Hizb as well.

No offense Mousa, but that doesn't make any sense, at any rate it isn't consistent with what you were saying earlier.

Earlier, you said that you were glad Hezballah was intervening since this would result in them being weakened, now you say that your grievance against them is that they are intervening. That doesn’t strike me as logical. It does, however, make me suspect your motivations as being largely sectarian.

No offense Mousa, but that doesn't make any sense, at any rate it isn't consistent with what you were saying earlier.

Earlier, you said that you were glad Hezballah was intervening since this would result in them being weakened, now you say that your grievance against them is that they are intervening. That doesn’t strike me as logical. It does, however, make me suspect your motivations as being largely sectarian.

It is very simple, the Hizb has been helping the regime since day 1. Look at Nasrallah first speeches on the Syrian revolution. They are helping the regime, from that day everyone supporting the Syrian revolution (most sunnis) want to see Hizb weakened.

It is much easier to destroy Hizb in Syria, rather than in Lebanon. Thus, by this latest intervention I am glad they are going to Syria in the thousands for them to be weakened.

Hizb did not intervene once, they have been siding with the regime since the beginning.

It is very simple, the Hizb has been helping the regime since day 1. Look at Nasrallah first speeches on the Syrian revolution. They are helping the regime, from that day everyone supporting the Syrian revolution (most sunnis) want to see Hizb weakened.

It is much easier to destroy Hizb in Syria, rather than in Lebanon. Thus, by this latest intervention I am glad they are going to Syria in the thousands for them to be weakened.

Hizb did not intervene once, they have been siding with the regime since the beginning.

You are not weakening the Hizb, for ever fighter that dies, several members from his family joins and as a Lebanese, trust me, it's a fact. Actually, the Hizb has gotten stronger since the start of this war yes some died, but a lot more joined.

you need to quit watching CNN and al jewzeera

You are not weakening the Hizb, for ever fighter that dies, several members from his family joins and as a Lebanese, trust me, it's a fact. Actually, the Hizb has gotten stronger since the start of this war yes some died, but a lot more joined.

Sure, I am sure that everytime a member of Hizb is killed the Hizb gets stronger.

Lets all hope a lot more die so that the Hizb can get really strong.

Sure, I am sure that everytime a member of Hizb is killed the Hizb gets stronger.

Lets all hope a lot more die so that the Hizb can get really strong.

Kill as much as you want, either way you will lose. But for the time being, bow down to the EU for giving you more weapons, keep begging the enemies of Islam for more weapons while thinking you are on the right side.

Kill as much as you want, either way you will lose. But for the time being, bow down to the EU for giving you more weapons, keep begging the enemies of Islam for more weapons while thinking you are on the right side.

Inshallah we will not lose and time will tell.

Hizb is an enemy of Islam by killing Syrian Muslims.

Iran, Hizb, and the regime has made this war a sectarian war. Syria is more than 80% Sunni, they will not be ruled by Alawaits or other Shia sects no matter how much Hizb or Iran kill to achieve that goal.

Inshallah we will not lose and time will tell.

Hizb is an enemy of Islam by killing Syrian Muslims.

Iran, Hizb, and the regime has made this war a sectarian war. Syria is more than 80% Sunni, they will not be ruled by Alawaits or other Shia sects no matter how much Hizb or Iran kill to achieve that goal.

LOL! Tell me, how much of the Syrian army is not Sunni? You have no proof to show me that Hezbollah are killing Syrian people, Hezbollah are only killing rats. So stop spreading your lies. There are videos all over the internet showing the FSA killing civilians so why don't you look them up? Iran and Hizb didn't start the sectarian war, you did by killing non-Sunnis for their beliefs and if you deny that ill send you as much videos as you want to show you real proof.

LOL! Tell me, how much of the Syrian army is not Sunni? You have no proof to show me that Hezbollah are killing Syrian people, Hezbollah are only killing rats. So stop spreading your lies. There are videos all over the internet showing the FSA killing civilians so why don't you look them up? Iran and Hizb didn't start the sectarian war, you did by killing non-Sunnis for their beliefs and if you deny that ill send you as much videos as you want to show you real proof.

No need for videos as they are not proofs, everyone can get videos to support anything.

If you think the Syrian regime did not kill civilans, then there is no point in arguing really. 100,000 Syrians have been killed by a regime who refuses to make any compromise.

The protestors asked for democracy and rights and they were killed. The Syrian army has Sunnis, but defections rates amongst Sunnis and the battalions that are being used are Alawaits, namely 5th battalion and the National defence forces are all alawaits.

The Syrian army is useless now and has been for a long time. Only Alwait battalions are fighting. This argument is like saying Saddam regime was Shia because the founder of the Ba'th party in Iraq was Shia and many of the iraqi armed forces were Shia.

Hizb is backing a regime that is murdering its people. Who is using Scud missiles? Who is bombing neigbhorhoods with helicopters and Migs? Is it the rebels?

Who are the main figures of the Syrian regimes? Who are the generals? Who are the head of the intelligence? They are all alawaits, even Bashar's friend Munaf Talas (one of the few Sunnis) has defected a year ago.

The country is 80%+ Sunni yet is ruled by a predominately Alawaite regime that controls everything? With Hizb and Iranian support?

Syria will never be ruled by Shia's again, they are a minority, unless if you think Iran (10% Sunni) should be ruled by Sunnis?