Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Qaim

Salafi Attacks On Shi'ah In Australia Over Syria

Rate this topic

For those who haven't seen the thread started in the local community forum. This is the sort of [Edited Out] that Shi'ah and 'Alawiyyah have to contend with down here, particularly in parts of Sydney and Melbourne. I live just a few minutes away from where the street scenes were filmed, and I can guarantee that what was filmed is not an isolated incident.

You should not say that.

In Pakistan, MQM a party of shia terrorists, holding the whole of Karachi Hostage and cheating in recent elections, has Altaf Hussein, Sayed Haidar Abbas Rizvi,Yusuf Raza Abdi, and they also MURDERED Dr Salman Farooq. This hostage taking and EXTRACTION of Protection money reminds me of the 1000AD when such bandits were there.

OK, I dont wanna get into this type of discussion, but I do want to remind my pious shia brothers to stop the MQM and send curses on MQM.

For facts, you can see threads in south asia section where there are videos.

What does your post have to do with the thread topic?

What does your post have to do with the thread topic?

You should not say that.

In Pakistan, MQM a party of shia terrorists, holding the whole of Karachi Hostage and cheating in recent elections, has Altaf Hussein, Sayed Haidar Abbas Rizvi,Yusuf Raza Abdi, and they also MURDERED Dr Salman Farooq. This hostage taking and EXTRACTION of Protection money reminds me of the 1000AD when such bandits were there.

OK, I dont wanna get into this type of discussion, but I do want to remind my pious shia brothers to stop the MQM and send curses on MQM.

For facts, you can see threads in south asia section where there are videos.

The point I made is that there are other places where shia are doing as bad things not to salafis, but to sunnis and also shias. I think, we should condemn all bad things without just pointing out the sect. Do you like and appreciate my point?

http://www.shiachat....s-in-australia/

For those who haven't seen the thread started in the local community forum. This is the sort of [Edited Out] that Shi'ah and 'Alawiyyah have to contend with down here, particularly in parts of Sydney and Melbourne. I live just a few minutes away from where the street scenes were filmed, and I can guarantee that what was filmed is not an isolated incident.

Question: As an Aussie citizen are you allowed to have concealed weapon or discharge your weapon if someone enters your private property with malicious intent? I am not necessary implying a gun but what about a taser?

That gorilla is huge. I give props to the guy who stood up to him and even spat back at him.

Question: As an Aussie citizen are you allowed to have concealed weapon or discharge your weapon if someone enters your private property with malicious intent? I am not necessary implying a gun but what about a taser?

That gorilla is huge. I give props to the guy who stood up to him and even spat back at him.

Its illegal to carry any unlicensed weapons here. Police is very prompt so people generally feel secure unlike these internal conflicts which don't have a head and tail.