Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Fsa Soldier Eats A Mans Heart

Rate this topic

WARNING THIS IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC FOOTAGE

This is a video posted on youtube of an FSA soldier literary cutting out a syrian soldiers heart, and then taking a bite. Parts of the video are blurred, but it doesn't do a good job at hiding the extreme footage. So a fair warning to those who are feint of heart.

The video also has subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IRn5b0aik

• Veteran Member

A male Hinda? Or perhaps a real Hinda masquerading as a male? OR.. :o .. maybe they dug her up too and cloned her or got her reanimated by Dajjal to learn the secretz for fighting us?? :o :o :o

• Advanced Member

I don't know about that, but it's allowed to eat mermaids in their fiqh. True story.

it is allowed to eat the flesh of the murtad or zani after killing him, when you are extremely hungry. and allowed to eat muslim flesh also , just do not cook it because that is a disgraceful to a muslim body.

• Advanced Member

Since Assads majority army is Sunni and the free Syryan Army calls itself "100% Sunni" shall i parafarase it as

One "sunni" eating another Sunni's heart following the Sunnah of Hinda wife of Abusufyan (La), mother of Mawiya (LA), grandmother of Yezid (LA) the cursed tree (LA).

Edited by Mehek
  • Advanced Member

it is allowed to eat the flesh of the murtad or zani after killing him, when you are extremely hungry. and allowed to eat muslim flesh also , just do not cook it because that is a disgraceful to a muslim body.

What? Did you guys missed the 'do not mutilate the dead body'?

Eating the flesh of your enemy is pre-Islamic tradition. The FSA are well fed fatties. They are not eating the human heart because they are extremelly hungry. :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

last i heard, it is allowed to eat humans flesh in their fiqh

What? Did you guys missed the 'do not mutilate the dead body'?

Eating the flesh of your enemy is pre-Islamic tradition. The FSA are well fed fatties. They are not eating the human heart because they are extremelly hungry. :rolleyes:

• Veteran Member

This is the revolution and Sharia that is backed by West and Turkey! I understand it when Saudis-Qataris-Salafis support these animals. But, it is a big shame and yet one more time the lies of West and Turkey exposed... one who claims to be the bastion of human rights and democracy, and the other who claimed working hard for Muslims' brotherhood and friendship.

Syrian government is moving strongly! Caged animals will soon go home!

• Veteran Member

The whole thing is "sufyannist".

Very sad and yet very disturbing. Cannibalism is very wrong and deserves very strict punishment.

Maybe the guy is christian pretending to be a muslim.

Christians practice cannibalism all the time in their Eucharist --actually, "yuck-er-ist".

You all seen it in the movies: this is my body, eat; this is my blood, drink.

Only in their right, the evilgelicals are symbolically, with wafers, eating someone alive. And consuming blood, even if symbolic with wine or grape juice, is prohibited in the Old Testament.(check Exodus 21 ?; I am not looking this up right now)

Passing thought: You know the saying: "drink the kool-aid"(from Jim Jones and Guyana)? How about: "drink the grape juice".?

Well I'm not one to be talking because I do my fair share of one liners and bad attempts at making ugly situations humorous.....but I think this is just too serious for all of you to be cracking jokes. This is horrible, I don't know what to say, this cannibalism is just over the top and there isn't anything that can be said to make light of this. It is serious and just freaks me the hell out that these people are just a few miles away from me and would love to come do this very thing in Lebanon too.

Edited by ImAli

Well I'm not one to be talking because I do my fair share of one liners and bad attempts at making ugly situations humorous.....but I think this is just too serious for all of you to be cracking jokes. This is horrible, I don't know what to say, this cannibalism is just over the top and there isn't anything that can be said to make light of this. It is serious and just freaks me the hell out that these people are just a few miles away from me and would love to come do this very thing in Lebanon too.

its never funny when it gets personal otherwise its hilarious if you are safe from the backlash.

• Veteran Member

Outrage at Syrian rebel shown 'eating soldier's heart'

A video which appears to show a Syrian rebel taking a bite from the heart of a dead soldier has brought strong condemnation.

US-based Human Rights Watch identified the rebel as Abu Sakkar, a well-known insurgent from the city of Homs, and said his actions were a war crime.

The main Syrian opposition coalition said he would be put on trial.

The video, which cannot be independently authenticated, seems to show him cutting out the heart.

"I swear to God we will eat your hearts and your livers, you soldiers of Bashar the dog," the man says referring to President Bashar al-Assad as he stands over the soldier's corpse.

Human Rights Watch (HRW) says Abu Sakkar is the leader of a group called the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade.

"The mutilation of the bodies of enemies is a war crime. But the even more serious issue is the very rapid descent into sectarian rhetoric and violence,"

HRW's Peter Bouckaert told Reuters news agency.

HRW said those committing war crimes on either side had to know that there was no impunity and that they would be brought to account.

The human rights group said Abu Sakkar had been filmed before, firing rockets into Shia areas of Lebanon and posing with the bodies of guerrillas from the Lebanese Hezbollah movement killed fighting alongside Syrian government forces.

The video, posted on Sunday, is one of the most gruesome to emerge among the many thrown up by more than two years of carnage in Syria, says the BBC's Jim Muir in Beirut.

The UN says 70,000 people have been killed since the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad began in March 2011. The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights puts the death toll at more than 80,000.

Many Syrians have fled the country to escape the fighting and more than a million are registered as refugees, according the UN. At least 300,000 are estimated to be living in Turkey.

Moscow talks

The conflict in Syria will be at the centre of talks in Russia between President Vladimir Putin and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu in the Black Sea resort of Sochi.

Russia is concerned by Israeli air strikes on targets inside Syria, while Israel is unhappy at shipments of Russian weapons to Damascus.

Mr Netanyahu is expected to request that Russia stop supplying the Syrian military with advanced weapons systems. Recent deliveries have included air defence missiles and artillery systems.

Last week, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Moscow was not violating any international sanctions and would honour already signed contracts, but avoided confirming reports that it was preparing to sell Damascus S-300 air defence batteries.

Earlier this month, the Syrian government accused Israel of bombing military facilities near Damascus. Israel declined to comment, but security sources said the air strikes had been aimed at preventing the transfer of Iranian-made missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Following the attacks, the Russian foreign ministry warned that the "further whipping-up of armed confrontation" sharply increased the risk of "pockets of tension" in Syria and Lebanon.

In recent days, Russia has been at the centre of diplomatic efforts to end the conflict.

President Putin has had talks on Syria with UK Prime Minister David Cameron and the US Secretary of State, John Kerry. Mr Kerry and Mr Lavrov have also agreed to work towards convening a new international conference to find a political solution.

It will try to convince both the Syrian government and opposition to accept a solution based on the core elements of the final communique issued on 30 June 2012, after the UN-backed Action Group for Syria meeting.

The communique called for an immediate cessation of violence and the establishment of a transitional government that could include officials serving under President Assad and members of the opposition.

Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said on Tuesday that Syria would need more information before deciding whether to attend such a conference but would not be party to any meeting which harms "national sovereignty".

He said the future role of Mr Assad was an issue "only for the Syrian people and the ballot box".

'Furies unleashed'

On Monday, Prime Minister Cameron and US President Barack Obama expressed hope that Russia would help persuade President Assad to step down.

"As a leader on the world stage, Russia has an interest, as well as an obligation," Mr Obama told reporters in Washington, though he admitted that there remained "lingering suspicions" about Moscow's commitment to ending Mr Assad's rule.

Mr Obama also sounded a note of caution about the new conference, which US officials said was likely to be held in early June and not at the end of May as hoped.

"I'm not promising that it's going to be successful," he said, adding that "once the furies have been unleashed", it is "very hard to put things back together".

Mr Cameron said the UK would call for greater flexibility in the EU arms embargo on Syria, and that it would double non-lethal aid to the rebels, shipping armoured vehicles, body armour and generators.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22519770

Abu Sakkar's identity has been confirmed by militant sources in Homs and by images of him in other videos wearing the same black jacket as in the latest clip and with the same rings on his fingers.

He added that in the unedited version of the film, Sakkar is heard telling his men to slaughter the Syrian soldiers and take their hearts out to eat them.

• Forum Administrators

A video which appears to show a Syrian rebel taking a bite from the heart of a dead soldier has brought strong condemnation.

US-based Human Rights Watch identified the rebel as Abu Sakkar, a well-known insurgent from the city of Homs, and said his actions were a war crime.

Abu Sakkar is the leader of a group called the Independent Omar al-Farouq Brigade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-22519770

When things like this happen, the weak of faith wonder whether God exists, but then you have evidence that He does indeed exist from His signs.

• Advanced Member

a Times article states that the man in question mistakingly ate a part of the lungs, yet his intention or assumption was that he was eating the liver.

Such an incredible amount of symbolism in this story. It's remarkable. You can't make this stuff up.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

24May13:

I found on YouTube, "Syrian...ate man's heart", an interview with this scum that ate the man's heart.

He is identified as "US militant Abu Seker".

I was searching Qusayr when I found this.

Any detractions or verifications any of you know of?

• 8 months later...
  • Advanced Member

This a satanic ritual of heart eating like a ghoul. FSA Free Satanic Army. Wahabis are the most sickest forms of life they are almost as bad as the Christians. SAA is mostly Sunni because Syira has Sunni majority and they attack other Sunnis they did this in Libya too.

Christians are bad? They are are peaceful. It says in the Quran.