Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lalamoosa

Discuss Khaybar Pakhtunkhwa Here, Ie "terrorism"

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

The 6-11-2013 elections are now complete.

There is no general thread for discussing solutions of "terrorism" so i thought of making one.

What is the cause and history of this situation as it did not exist before the 9-11 falseflag and how to solve it?

We (as shias) should always keep in mind that we are living in a country where we have friends and hardly any enemies and I dont believe in siege mentality because, our own Ithnasharis have held all the highest political offices. Zardari is a Shia and PPP has many shia leadership like Shahla Raza,Dhulfiqar Mirza and his wife who was the NA speaker. In addition, from MQM (Mohajjir Qaum) Altaf Hussein,Hyder Abbas Rizvi,Yusuf Raza Abdi are all Shia Ithnashari. Non-Ithnashari Shias like Alawites,Tayyebis,Nizaris,Aghakhanis,Bohras dont participate in politics by choice. Some Zaidis are also in politics.

My personal position is to witness and state the truth without prejudice, fear or favor and I have said that in the above paragraph. The Shias are many ethnic groups and many subsects. If some ethnicities are targetted, it may not be a prejudice against the whole as well as it may be some other reason, political or economic or rivalry, than religious.

This discussion is very important because this is the kind of clarity that we need to develop in the Ummah so that we are spiritually and intellectually ready upon the arrival of Imam al-Mahdi and Jesus in the age of ra'ja' and the end times and this desire unites all the believing muslims to an agreeable platform with believing christians and jews as well as the hindus and buddhists.

As a follower of Tauheed and Imamat,we should not lose hope and pray for a better and peaceful Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran and the greater muslim Ummah, aware of the spies and splittists.

Since I started this thread, I urge the moderator not to spoil my thread by making multiple nicks and making distractive comments and cooperate with me to delete those by others that I think are malafide even if pretending to be innocuous. I will guide the discussion and take it wherever the truth leads us.

God bless you All :)

(wasalam)

Discuss Khaybar Pakhtunkhwa Here, ie "terrorism" in Pakistan and Afghanistan

The analysis of terrorism must start from INDISPUTABLE facts and analysis. The terrorism was IGNITED by the 9-11 false-flag to put the honest and just side on the back foot and bring the criminal side in dominance so that the people can be made the hostage. For example, in the years before 911, there was widespread MQM terrorism in Pakistan. Afghanistan was peaceful except sporadic excesses and they were not given any money or aid and instead SANCTIONS like on Iran today. The agent of the zionists are those who capitalized on the falseflag and the proof of the falseflag is in the TESTIMONIAL video of Dr Alan Sabrosky and numerous Phd but not just Phd's but Professors, the CREAM OF THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

(bismillah)

(salam)

The 6-11-2013 elections are now complete.

There is no general thread for discussing solutions of "terrorism" so i thought of making one.

What is the cause and history of this situation as it did not exist before the 9-11 falseflag and how to solve it?

We (as shias) should always keep in mind that we are living in a country where we have friends and hardly any enemies and I dont believe in siege mentality because, our own Ithnasharis have held all the highest political offices. Zardari is a Shia and PPP has many shia leadership like Shahla Raza,Dhulfiqar Mirza and his wife who was the NA speaker. In addition, from MQM (Mohajjir Qaum) Altaf Hussein,Hyder Abbas Rizvi,Yusuf Raza Abdi are all Shia Ithnashari. Non-Ithnashari Shias like Alawites,Tayyebis,Nizaris,Aghakhanis,Bohras dont participate in politics by choice. Some Zaidis are also in politics.

My personal position is to witness and state the truth without prejudice, fear or favor and I have said that in the above paragraph. The Shias are many ethnic groups and many subsects. If some ethnicities are targetted, it may not be a prejudice against the whole as well as it may be some other reason, political or economic or rivalry, than religious.

This discussion is very important because this is the kind of clarity that we need to develop in the Ummah so that we are spiritually and intellectually ready upon the arrival of Imam al-Mahdi and Jesus in the age of ra'ja' and the end times and this desire unites all the believing muslims to an agreeable platform with believing christians and jews as well as the hindus and buddhists.

As a follower of Tauheed and Imamat,we should not lose hope and pray for a better and peaceful Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran and the greater muslim Ummah, aware of the spies and splittists.

Since I started this thread, I urge the moderator not to spoil my thread by making multiple nicks and making distractive comments and cooperate with me to delete those by others that I think are malafide even if pretending to be innocuous. I will guide the discussion and take it wherever the truth leads us.

God bless you All :)

(wasalam)

Discuss Khaybar Pakhtunkhwa Here, ie "terrorism" in Pakistan and Afghanistan

^ You have good ideas, but once in a while, I do come across good ideas by Indians analysing the mechanics of the problems.

Mohan (Delhi) 2 hrs ago

If you look at the world history since world war 2, you will observe that this is what the US and the Zionists who created Israel, have been doing to non-white countries around the world, First they start secretly funding and arming the rival country or rival factions within the country. Then they come in as your friend and trading partner. Then they slowly take over the media of your country to hype up the rivalry and threat from the rival country or rival faction. Then they slowly take over the banks of the country. Then they begin funding the politicians of their choice, so the government is now their puppet. Then they slowly flood the economy with easy loans. They can easily do this because the international business currency is the dollar, and it is not backed by gold, so they can keep printing as many dollars as they want. This causes the prices of everything to go through the roof and everyone is forced to take a loan to keep up with the artificially bloated lifestyle of those around them. People borrow money and buy things that they don’t really own, but temporarily feel good that they have more than their parents did. Then the US and the Zionists start slowly financially enslaving the country thru predatory and deceptive interest rate hikes. Then they create extreme provocative conditions that your rival country or rival faction carries out an attack on your country, or the US and the Zionists themselves orchestrate a false-flag attack on your country. Your country is dragged to war. The US comes to your aid, sets up a military base in your country. Now they have direct control of all your natural resources. This is their payback to help you in your war that they created and compensation to rebuild your military infrastructure that got destroyed during war. Your country is now their permanent colony. They can now keep sucking the wealth out of your country, and work out of your financially enslaved workforce forever. This is the same modern version of divide and conquer policy that heir forefather’s the Brits used on the Indians 500 years ago. These are the same people who tricked the native Indians of America and took over their land 500 years ago. These are the same people who tricked the Palestinians and took over their land in 1945! I was so shocked to find out that India has become the world’s biggest arms importer in 2012. The US and Israel are the biggest arms exporters in the world, so everything is going on per their plan. But we have so many poor and needy people both in India and Pak, so I think we should seriously rethink our priorities and the path our countries are headed towards.

more at

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Russia-digs-in-heels-over-Syria-despite-diplomatic-push/articleshow/20033196.cms

Its so brilliant analysis, I post it again outside the quote box.

Mohan (Delhi) 2 hrs ago

If you look at the world history since world war 2, you will observe that this is what the US and the Zionists who created Israel, have been doing to non-white countries around the world, First they start secretly funding and arming the rival country or rival factions within the country. Then they come in as your friend and trading partner. Then they slowly take over the media of your country to hype up the rivalry and threat from the rival country or rival faction. Then they slowly take over the banks of the country. Then they begin funding the politicians of their choice, so the government is now their puppet. Then they slowly flood the economy with easy loans. They can easily do this because the international business currency is the dollar, and it is not backed by gold, so they can keep printing as many dollars as they want. This causes the prices of everything to go through the roof and everyone is forced to take a loan to keep up with the artificially bloated lifestyle of those around them. People borrow money and buy things that they don’t really own, but temporarily feel good that they have more than their parents did. Then the US and the Zionists start slowly financially enslaving the country thru predatory and deceptive interest rate hikes. Then they create extreme provocative conditions that your rival country or rival faction carries out an attack on your country, or the US and the Zionists themselves orchestrate a false-flag attack on your country. Your country is dragged to war. The US comes to your aid, sets up a military base in your country. Now they have direct control of all your natural resources. This is their payback to help you in your war that they created and compensation to rebuild your military infrastructure that got destroyed during war. Your country is now their permanent colony. They can now keep sucking the wealth out of your country, and work out of your financially enslaved workforce forever. This is the same modern version of divide and conquer policy that heir forefather’s the Brits used on the Indians 500 years ago. These are the same people who tricked the native Indians of America and took over their land 500 years ago. These are the same people who tricked the Palestinians and took over their land in 1945! I was so shocked to find out that India has become the world’s biggest arms importer in 2012. The US and Israel are the biggest arms exporters in the world, so everything is going on per their plan. But we have so many poor and needy people both in India and Pak, so I think we should seriously rethink our priorities and the path our countries are headed towards.

Taliban have kidnapped a son of Yusuf Raza Gillani, the ex PM of Pakistan as a revenge for him deceiving the nation by collaborating with the falseflaggers in drone attacks to murder innocent people. In the 90s, Aimal Kansi had travelled to the USA to exact revenge from the CIA for some treachery done by them. Will the Taliban now repeat the same to George W Bush, Cheney, Neocons or Obama, or others? Any guesses or estimates?