Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest040515

Holy Month Of Rajab Begins : )

Rate this topic

1st of Rajab

Recite 10 Rakat Namaaz on the 1st of Rajab such that in every Rakat after Surah al Hamd, recite Surah Tawheed 3 times. A person who prays this Namaaz will be saved from the squeeze of the grave.

Thanks for sharing this :), one question, are these still 2 Rakat prayers (so 5 sets of 2 Rakat prayers?) and I thought you can only recite Surah Tawheed once after Surah al Hamd in each Rakat?

For the muaqllideen of Sayyed sistani, 1st of Rajab is tomorrow I believe. For Muqallideen of Sayyed khoei, sayed khameini & sayed sadiq shirazi, the 1st is today (In the UK atleast).

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Labbayk

For the muaqllideen of Sayyed sistani, 1st of Rajab is tomorrow I believe. For Muqallideen of Sayyed khoei, sayed khameini & sayed sadiq shirazi, the 1st is today (In the UK atleast).

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Well, nothing appears on the site etc.

Wa Alaykum salaam Sister

The Month of Rajab begins tomorrow for Australia. Did you mean it stats today or tomorrow? I asked a Sheykh and an Ayatollah at my Mosque & they both confirmed it begins Sunday (in Australia).

Ya according to Ayat. Sistai site today is not the 1st of Rajab.

But congrats to eeryone anyways.

Ya according to Ayat. Sistai site today is not the 1st of Rajab.

But congrats to eeryone anyways.

If first rajab is tomorow, the night for the first rajab is 00.00, and therefor A'mals should be done? Right?!

(bismillah)

Assalamou alykum believers in North America,

The Crescent Moon Committee of the Council of Shia Muslim Scholars in North America announces there were no reports of sightings of the crescent moon in America on sunset Friday. As a result, Saturday May 11th, 2013, will be the 30th of the Month of Jumada al-Thaani "Ikmaal Iddah" and SUNDAY, MAY 12th, 2013 will be considered the FIRST of the Month of RAJAB 1434 AH.

We ask the Almighty Allah to make us successful and to hasten the appearance of our Holy Imam (peace be upon him.)

The Crescent Committee:

Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi, Toronto, Canada.

Shaykh Abed al-Muneim Shararah, Windsor, Canada.

Shaykh M. Reza Bagheri, Montreal, Canada.

Shaykh Mohammad al-Ali al-Halabi, Miami, FL.

Sayyid Nabi Raza Abedi, San Francisco, CA

(bismillah)

The Crescent Moon Committee of the Council of Shia Muslim Scholars in North America announces there were no reports of sightings of the crescent moon in America on sunset Friday. As a result, Saturday May 11th, 2013, will be the 30th of the Month of Jumada al-Thaani "Ikmaal Iddah" and SUNDAY, MAY 12th, 2013 will be considered the FIRST of the Month of RAJAB 1434 AH.

We ask the Almighty Allah to make us successful and to hasten the appearance of our Holy Imam (peace be upon him.)

The Crescent Committee:

Please, do you know when in europe? Ayatollah Sistani!

Thanks for sharing this :), one question, are these still 2 Rakat prayers (so 5 sets of 2 Rakat prayers?) and I thought you can only recite Surah Tawheed once after Surah al Hamd in each Rakat?

(salam)

I apologize for the late respose,yes brother 5 sets of 2 Rakat prayers and you are right surah Tawheed is recited once after surah Al Hamd in each rakat, please refer and have a look through Mafati Al Jinan.May Allah(swt) accept your amals and good deeds in this holy month of Rajab

Fee aman Allah

Wa Salam

Edited by Nafisa

(bismillah)

The Crescent Committee:

You have good information from the Crescent Committee. In this is the Holy Month of Rajab, God gives more of his gifts, bounties and blessings! Ask the Crescent Committee these questions. Their answers will guide you to 2 verses. Most of the answers are Allah’s signs and symbols in the heavens and on earth.

In what verse will a Voice speak from the sky?

In what verse will the Sun rise from the west?

In what verse will a Sign emerge from the Sun and the Moon?

In what verse will a Morning Star shine brighter than the Moon?

In what verse will two Sunrises and two Sunsets appear?

In what verse will a Hand reach out from the sky?

In what verse does Allah give instructions to build His NEW Mosque?

In what verse is the reader the closest to Allah?

What is Allah’s first Command? What is the first prayer in Islam?

The Crescent Committee has religious authority. They will show you how to follow the verses. When Muslims follow those 2 verses, Allah will deliver His gifts, bounties, and blessings in such a wonderful way it is beyond our imagination! Welcome to the Holy Month of Rajab (the Month of God).

There's no duaa?? :)

Yes there is...Go to the link and you will see the picture with the lion and the Kaaba on it. Blow it up, and the Dua'a for Rajab is on it. The picture is in my thread Spreading Ahlul_Bayt (as) through Art http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235010862-spreading-ahlul-bayt-as-through-art/page__st__50 on the last page (3) near the bottom