Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hussain abass 98

How Do We Increase Imaan

Rate this topic

You cannot just "download" or "install" imaan, it is earned and it takes much tarrying and difficult enduring, and even after all that you can lose it with one slip, so it must be protected once gained

as the person above stated it is achieved by avoiding sin and doing good deeds , there is no other way

Edited by yukapuka

Read The Holy Quran and ponder over it's verses and reasoning. The Quran mentions that whenever a true-believer hears the verses of The Lord, his faith increases. And it's true, knowledge and reasoning are two of the greatest generators of faith and confidence in The Truth, The Most High. I personally lack a lot of it [thus, I'm an agnostic], but through reasoning and knowledge, I've become very spiritual now. Also use different aids in your quest. Like, for example, Nahjul Balagha had a very deep on me. Use such wisdom passed by grandmasters like Ali ibn Abu Ta'alib and others to perfect your faith. Also, company of learned individuals is also invaluable. Look for someone learned people here and there, be in their company. Learn from them and follow their [righteous] foot-steps.

Read The Holy Quran and ponder over it's verses and reasoning. The Quran mentions that whenever a true-believer hears the verses of The Lord, his faith increases. And it's true, knowledge and reasoning are two of the greatest generators of faith and confidence in The Truth, The Most High. I personally lack a lot of it [thus, I'm an agnostic], but through reasoning and knowledge, I've become very spiritual now. Also use different aids in your quest. Like, for example, Nahjul Balagha had a very deep on me. Use such wisdom passed by grandmasters like Ali ibn Abu Ta'alib and others to perfect your faith. Also, company of learned individuals is also invaluable. Look for someone learned people here and there, be in their company. Learn from them and follow their [righteous] foot-steps.

The hardest veil to remove is the veil of disbelief in God, and if you recognize you have it, only then you can begin to remove it. The scary thing is that most people who have faith on their tounge, dont actually have faith in their heart, but they dont even know it!

I was once like this, i thought i had faith and was a ritual Muslims, but then one day it struck me that i didnt really believe in God and i struggled to find and gather some evidence in myself to accept it, so i tarried and tarried and endured and searched and fought to find the truth in myself, and after much struggling and begging and crying, God lifted the veils of disbelief and lowered faith into my heart, and i witnessed some petty signs, which till this day i can view if i go to look for them.

Faith is real and if you have it, you will be notified of getting it, God doesn't give faith away so easily, and it is not ambigious if you get it , you will be well informed that you got it by God's signs and ayats in yor soul and in the external world, it is exactly what our task here is to do, however once you get some basic faith, or the foundations of faith, you still have to get other things above that, the journey doesnt end there but only begins, and not just that but once you get faith you are scrutinized with much more precision then when you didnt have it, and it becomes harder to get forgiveness when you slip and fall, but also it becomes really conscious if you do a sin, in that you are well aware that you are sinning, and you have to do much endurance to witness God again, God comes but after much effort than before.

its like exercising, to get to new levels you have to work much harder and change your exercise, and they begin tot take more time and begin to occupy you more, and the things you did before which you mastered dont work anymore , you must push harder

things which were halal become haram, and things which are haram become peridiotn and abomination which is hard to crawl out from, because they become harmful to your faith, and the screw becomes tighter on your neck, of course with that said with the difficulties that increase, also does the guidance from God increase, and the intensity of witnessing and other things become amplified in your soul, and God even directly interacts if you are about to sin and tries to stop you , God really truly tries to hold onto you and not let you go astray, as well as other things happen from God as favours and blessings , and God gives you certain favors yes it is beautiful to be able to witness God, and believe me God is there, but also it becomes harder to bear it, however there is no option of going back, because if you do, the suffering and punishment is not a joke and you feel it here as well as on the spiritual plane instantly, you become observed and responsible at a higher degree

also when other people sin, especially people close to you, it begins to affect you, or you feel other peoples sins hurt you and affect you, they can even weaken you and make you feel depressed

Edited by yukapuka