Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LadyNadine

Powerful Dreams

Rate this topic

Guest LadyNadine

Where you have written that dreams?

Many people here has advise me not to share these kind of dreams because the interpretation could be misleading and come true.

Rajab is like a day or two away. It probably has to do with that.

How would the month of Rajab approaching equate to an increased number of dreams? Am I missing something?

I been having for two nights these powerful dreams. What should I?

What do you mean by powerful?

Guest LadyNadine

How would the month of Rajab approaching equate to an increased number of dreams? Am I missing something?

Well these dreams are tide with religion, prophets, prayers, and mosques.

Well these dreams are tide with religion, prophets, prayers, and mosques.

Oh right I see. Inshallah someone can provide some insight.. Dreams are a mystery to me.

Aslamalaykum,

I been having for two nights these powerful dreams. What should I?

First of all do not share your dreams with anyone except the pious one (in private) who can derive some sort of meaning from it.

Keep enjoying your spiritual experience while it lasts inshaaAllah

The month of rajab is one of the most powerful months. It is a holy month, it has so much power in it, that it is bewildering. Fasting days of in rajab is enough to get you out of Hell. Not to mention other rewards and special favours God extends to people in this month for very minuet things.

The Holy Prophet (SAW) has said:

“Rajab is a great month of Allah, unmatched by any other month in the respect and significance (accorded to it); war with the infidels during this month is prohibited; Verily, Rajab is Allah’s month, Sha’aban my month and Ramadan the month of my Ummah; whosoever fasts a day in the month of Rajab will be granted the great reward of Ridwan (an angel in heaven); the wrath of Allah shall be distanced and a door of the Hell shall be closed.”

"Fasting is one of the most recommended acts during this spiritual season. It becomes Wajib during the month of Ramadan, but is highly recommended during the months of Rajab and Sha’baan. As will be noted from the Hadith above and others to follow, fasting, be it for only one day during these months, is rewarded with untold bounties.

Hadrat Salmaan Farsi narrates that the Final messenger of Allah (SAW) said that there is a day in the month of Rajab on which if a person fasts and does Qiyaamul Lail (night vigil ) on that night, he will receive rewards like a person who fasts for 100 years and does Qiyaamul Lail for nights of 100 years. This night is the night of the 27th (Rajab) and the day of the 27th (Rajab). This is the day on which Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was appointed to Messengerhood, (Ghuniyatut Talibeen, Tarteeb Shareef page 781).

Hadrat Salmaan narrates that the Beloved of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) said "O Salmaan, there is no Mumin (True Believer) and Muminah (Truly Believing Female) who performs 30 Raka'ah in the month of Rajab and in each Raka'ah recites Surah Al Faatihah once, Surah Al-Ikhlaas 3 times, and Surah Al Kafiroon 3 times that Allah does forgive them their sins and bestows rewards upon them as upon a person who has fasted a whole month. He becomes among those who will be steadfast in their salaat in the year which is to come. For him the deeds of the day is equal to that of the martyr. He will be raised with the Martyrs of the Holy Battle of Badr. For him is written for the fast of each day, one year's worship. His station is raised 1000 times higher.

If he fasts the entire month of Rajab and he performs this (Above) Salaat, Allah will give him salvation from the Hell Fire, make Waajib for him, His Paradise and bestow His Nearness upon him. Hadrat Jibreel informed me "O Muhammad this is the sign between you and the Mushrikeen (Polytheists) and the Munaafiqeen (Hypocrites) because the Munafiq does not perform this Salaat."

To fast for 4 days is beneficial to save oneself from punishment in the grave.

Whoever fasts for six days in Rajab will find peace in Qiyamat & walk over the Pul-e-siraat easily without accounting.

It is related that the person who recites Surah-al Yaseen before going to bed & Solat -e -Lailatul Raghaib will be saved from the terror of the grave. The first Friday night of Rajab is known as Lailatul Raghaib

Anyway there is alot more and i dont want to hijack this thread , but if you want to see every single benefit which we know about and every single action recommended for this month by the prophet , then message me and i will send you the files with all the information you need to read and for practise.

Edited by yukapuka

Guest LadyNadine

The most appropriate reply

How was I sharing? Did I say what my dream was about?

^ I meant that the brother gave the best advice to ask a pious person about it. If there is something to the dream (esp. if you are getting it over and over) then you should discuss this with someone. If you are seeing Holy figures then it should definitely be something you should ask a scholar about.

the best advise for dreams is to ignore them, because dreams as one sheikh once told me are not "hujjat" and can drive you away from truth

ignore them , and if there is anything which you are supposed to get via being guided , you will get the guidance fear not, God guides and you say 5 times a day at least "ihdina sirat al-mustakeen" so fear not

if you still feel like you have not received the guidance, then from that moment whenever you pray your prayers, at least in one rakaat , wehn you get to "ihdina siraat al mustakeen" repeat that one ayaat 70 times, as the Imam used to do this practice and have recommended we do it

(salam)

the best advise for dreams is to ignore them, because dreams as one sheikh once told me are not "hujjat" and can drive you away from truth

ignore them , and if there is anything which you are supposed to get via being guided , you will get the guidance fear not, God guides and you say 5 times a day at least "ihdina sirat al-mustakeen" so fear not

if you still feel like you have not received the guidance, then from that moment whenever you pray your prayers, at least in one rakaat , wehn you get to "ihdina siraat al mustakeen" repeat that one ayaat 70 times, as the Imam used to do this practice and have recommended we do it

Ignore this guy, and his post - according to him, Imam al-Sadiq (a) was just wasting his time when he gave thorough interpretations of dreams, not to mention the science is hinted at in Surah Yusuf. The purpose is to help you, and/or prepare you, not to ignore it and be afraid of it.

There are different kinds of dreams such as:

- muddled dreams, which have no meaning

- dreams based on subconscious thoughts, which have no meaning

- dreams which are caused by certain foods/drinks/medicines, which have no meaning

- premonitions in the form of dreams, which are interpreted literally (if forgotten, these become déjà vu)

- dreams involving deceased people or saints, which are interpreted literally

- dreams which display symbols/symbolic items which can be defined by a dream dictionary [like this]

- dreams which display lessons/morals/ideas and are not simply defined by the symbolic items

- dreams which are interpreted opposite to what was dreamt

Approximate interpretation time table:

- Dreams that happened at exactly noon or midnight (in the summer time 1pm or 1am), will actualise on the same day; if a few minutes past those times, then a few days later.

- Dreams at 10-11 in the morning = 15-30 days later.

- Dreams at 3-4 in the evening = 1-2 months later.

- Dreams at 4-5 in the morning = a few days to 2 months later.

- Dreams at sunset are mostly not truthful, and are muddled dreams with no real interpretation.

- Some dreams in the Qur’an (Prophet Yusuf (as)’s dream about the sun, moon, and 11 planets bowing to him, (12:4)) was interpreted after 20 years, and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners were interpreted on the same day, and past 7 years (12:36). The dream of Pharaoh about 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years after (12:46).

Also:

- dreams on the 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days

- On the 9th, in the same day

- On the 10th, after 20 days

- On the 13th, after 9 days

- On the 14th, after 26 days

- On the 15th, after 3 days

- On the 16th, after 2 days

- On the 28th/29th/30th in the same day, but these are solar Persian days and you should convert them.

Can the brother who talked about sending rajab files in private please make them in public

Why restrict knowldege

Please do it via general discussions

wasallam

(salam)

A'maal for the month of Rajab:

Eve of the First of Rajab:

To recite twenty rak'at salah on the night of 1st Rajab, such that in every rak'at after surah al-hamd recite once surah at-tawheed is beneficial to save oneself from the punishment in the grave.

First day of Rajab:

A person who recites ten units (rak'at) of salah on the 1st of Rajab, such that in every rak'at after surah al-hamd recites three times surah at-tawheed, will be saved from the squeeze in the grave.

First Thursday Night (Laylatur-Ragha'ib):

The first Thursday night of the month of Rajab is known as Laylatur Raghaib. The Holy Prophet Mohammad (saww) used to fast on the first Thursday of the month of Rajab, and between Maghrib and Isha Prayers recite 12 rak'at salah (in six sets of two units) as under:

In every Rak'at after Surah-al-Hamd recite 3 times Surah-al-Qadr and 12 times Surah-an-Naas. After Salaam recite 70 times: ( اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ على مُحَمَّدٍ النَّبيِّ الأمِّي وَعلى آلِهِ ). Then go into prostration (Sajdah) and say 70 times: ( سُبُّوحٌ قُدُّوسٌ رَبَّ المَلائِكَةِ والرُّوحِ ). Then sit erect and say 70 times: ( رَبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَتَجاوَزْ عَمَّا تَعْلَمُ إنَّكَ أنْتَ العَليُّ الأعْظَمُ ). Then again go into Sajdah and say 70 times: ( سُبُّوحٌ قُدُّوسٌ رَبَّ المَلائِكَةِ والرُّوحِ ). Whoever recites Salaat Laylatur Raghaib he will be saved from the terror of the grave.

Night of 7th Rajab:

The Holy Prophet (saww) says that if a person recites four unit (Rak'at) Namaz on the night of 7th Rajab in a manner that in each unit (Rak'at) after surah al-hamd recites thrice surah at-tawheed, once surah al-falaq, and once surah an-naas. After finishing the salah, sends salawat on Us (Allahumma salli alaa Muhammadin wa aali Muhammad) and recites ten times tasbeehaat arba. ( سُبْحانَ اللهِ وَالحَمدُ للهِ وَلا إلهَ إلاّ اللهُ واللهُ أكْبَرُ -subhanallahi walhamdulillahi wa la ilaaha illallahu wallahu akbar). Almighty Allah (swt) will offer him shelter under the Throne (Arsh), and give him reward of a person fasting in the month of Ramadhan. Till the time he finishes the prayers, the angels pray for his forgiveness. Allah will ease the pangs of death on him, and save him from the squeeze in the grave (Fishare Qabr). He will not die until he sees his place in Paradise, and will be safe from the hardships of Resurrection (Qiyamat).

Night of 22nd Rajab:

For ease at the time of death recite 8 units (Rak'at) salah on the night of 22nd Rajab, in each unit (Rak'at) after surah al-hamd recites 7 times surah at-tawheed. After ending salah, recite 10 times ‘salawat’ (Allahumma salli alaa Muhammadin wa aali Muhammad), and 10 times ‘Istighfar’ (Astagferullah Rabbi wa atoobo Ilayh).

24th Rajab:

Fasting on the 24th of Rajab carries great reward (thawaab). One of it's merits is that when the angel of death comes to remove his spirit (rooh), he comes in the form of a handsome youth carrying a bowl of the pure drink (sharab tahoora) and offers him to drink. The dying person does so and dies in peace.

Last day of Rajab:

Shaykh Sadooq narrates from Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (as) that he said, “For the person who fasts on the last day of the month of Rajab, Allah will save him from the after effects of death”.

To fast at least 4 days in the month of Rajab is also beneficial.

[ source: Manazilul Akhirah by Shaykh Abbas Qummi ]

The Holy Prophet (saww) has said: “Rajab is a great month of Allah, unmatched by any other month in the respect and significance (accorded to it). Verily, Rajab is Allah’s month, Sha’aban is my month and Ramadan Mubarak is the month of my Ummah. Whosoever fasts a day in the month of Rajab will be granted the great reward of Ridwan (being pleased); the wrath of Allah shall be distanced and a door of the Hell shall be closed.”

Imam Musa al-Kadhim (as) said: "Rajab is a great month, during which Allah (swt) multiplies the rewards of good deeds and omits the sins."

Fasting

It is highly recommended to fast in this month of Rajab even for one day at least. A hadith says: Whosoever fasts a day in Rajab, the fire of hell will be away from him a distance of one year’s journey, and whosoever fasts 3 days in Rajab, will be entitled for Paradise. Imam Ali (as) used to fast the whole month of Rajab.

Someone asked, “O" Messenger of Allāh! What should a person do who is not able to observe fast for the whole month due to weakness, menstruation or some other reason?” Holy Prophet Muhammad (saww) said: “They should give food to poor as charity. I swear by Him in whose control is my life that they would get much more than what I have said if they give charity daily. All the creatures of this earth and the heavens cannot even estimate one-tenth of the reward, which that person would get in Paradise.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allāh! What should a person do who is not able to pay charity also?” The Holy Prophet (saww) said, “He should recite the following Tasbeeh of Allāh a hundred times daily for thirty days in the month of Rajab: "‘Subhaanal ilaahil jaleel, subhaana man-laa yambaghit-tasbeehu illaa lahu, subhaanal aa'azzil akram, subhaana man labithal 'izza wahuwa lahu ahl."

Imām Ja'far al-Sādiq (as) said: "Nuh (as) boarded his ark on the first of Rajab and ordered his companions to fast on that day. He said that Hell goes away to a distance of one year from one who fasts on this day. One who fasts for seven days all the seven doors of Hell would be closed for him. One who fasts for eight days all eight doors of Paradise would be opened for him. One who fasts for fifteen days would have his problems solved. One who fasts for more than this Allah, the Mighty and Sublime would grant him a greater reward."

Imām Alī al-Ridhā (as) said: “Whoever fast on the first day of the month of Rajab, with desire for the reward of Allāh the Almighty, (then) heaven is incumbent for him and whoever fast in the middle of it (Month of Rajab) he can intercedes people that of Tribe Rabi’a and Mudur. Whoever fast on the last day of it (Month of Rajab) Allāh will make him the kings of the heaven and he will intercedes for his father, mother, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, paternal uncle, paternal aunt, maternal uncle, maternal aunt, his known ones and neighbors, even if anyone of them are deserving of fire of hell." [Reference: A’maali Al Sudooq, Page. 10]

Ghusl

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said: If one experiences the month of Rajab and bathes himself in the first, middle and last of it, he will be released from all of sins and return as pure as the day of his birth. [Reference: The rites of Rajab, Shaban and Ramadhan]

Seeking Forgiveness (Istighfaar)

The Prophet (saw) used to say: Rajab is a month of seeking forgiveness, so seek forgiveness from Allah (swt); He is verily the Forgiver, the Merciful. It is highly recommended to repeat ‘Astaghfirullaaha Wa'atubu Ilayhi’.

Sadaqa and Charity

There is a big reward for sadaqa and charity in the month of Rajab.

Edited by Fuan

life is like a dream where u have a limited freewill not absolute freewill

the Al-Barzakh will be like a dream, good dream or bad dream dependent on the actions in life

however u cant wake up from this dream till day of judgment

then day of judgment will be real real

is this a good analogy based on islam?

I recently lost a guy whom I was due to get married with soon..he was shot for being a 'shia', however took shahdat with him. He has been coming in quite a few dreams of family members telling them how happy he is up there but was taking no names! He however in one particular dream (of his family) and mentioned my name and gave out a specific message for me. I wanted to ask him being a shaheed he is not perceived as dead anyway so can see everything..is this true for shaheeds? Also can shaheed's intercede for 70 people and call them straight to Jannah? Can I be married to him in the hearafter If I reach paradise..or does the shaheed only get hoors and doesn't choose the people of the world? Can I still be with him even If i was to marry in life with another man?