Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shah1

Abu Bakr, Umar Addressed As Believers In 49:1-3

Rate this topic

there is a story of 2 brothers during the time of Prophet Musa A.S. One was rich but a disbeliever all his life, while the other was a strong believer yet very poor, they lived in the same house for about 20 years. Then one day finally the poor brother (who was a strong believer in God and poor throughout his life) lost his patience and faith and decided to tell his brother that he has become an unbeliever as well. At the same time co-incidentally the other brother (who was rich throughout his life but a strong disbeliever) marvelled at the faith of his other brother and finally contemplated that there had to be more to life and therefore became a believer in God and decided to tell his brother this.

When the two brothers came face to face they both incidentally died, and it was declared that the rich brother who was an unbeliever all his life died a believer, and the poor brother who was a strong believer all his life died a disbeliever. So in the end the state that is in your Akhriah in life is what counts. People can be believers during the lifetime of the Prophet S.A.W but as we see from the accepted hadith in Bukhari where when the Prophet S.A.W wiill approach the Kauthar in Jannah he will exclaim surprise when some of his companions will be taken away and say "O Allah what about my companions?" to which he will receive the Reply "You do not know what they did after you"

Edited by Kirmani

That is the difference between Shia and Sunni and that is Adl.

Sunnis say Abubakr Umar and Uthman will go to paradise because they have been guaranteed paradise but do not believe in the justice after Prophet (pbuh) what they did.

Allah is so just in the Quran which hardly any Sunnis quote.

[shakir 48:10] Surely those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah; the hand of Allah is above their hands. Therefore whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to the injury of his own soul, and whoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward.

So I guess verse 3:195 don't apply to the 2 sheikhains?

It would be nice to find out why, where and when this verse was revealed and who was asking for the dua. Sunnis say it was umm salamma? But I'm not sure.

So their Lord accepted their prayer: That I will not waste the work of a worker among you, whether male or female, the one of you being from the other; they, therefore, who fled and were turned out of their homes and persecuted in My way and who fought and were slain, I will most certainly cover their evil deeds, and I will most certainly make them enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; a reward from Allah, and with Allah is yet better reward.

shah1, 3:195 contained, `who fought and were slain,'. this would suggest that it is only applicable to those who died before the Prophet (pbuh) . and/or before this verse was revealed like Saidina Hamza (ra) .

Edited by wrangler