Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AnaAmmar1

Discuss Pakistan Election 2013 Here.

Rate this topic

943270_10151445076824053_659666820_n.jpg

Lol. this clown making a monkey of himself.

Sooo righteous eh? :lol:

OMG!!! You are so right.

So Jamal did you not show them your thumb??? You should have reported this.

He's obviously having a laugh. He didn't leave his house.

I went to the polling station to vote for my party, but when i went in, they said that i have already voted. In other words, somebody else voted in my name. And my whole family too. and the neighbours as well. This election is a sham.

Saad Rafiq came to the polling station while I was there waiting in line to cast my vote. NA125 / Defence, Lahore.

On seeing tremendous PTI support, he became extremely worried and almost hysterical. First, he started objecting at all those youngsters who were wearing Imran Khan votes. Then he tried to stop people from carrying their mobile phones inside while he was himself using his phone inside the polling area. Then he threatened to shut down the polling station. His behavior with women was inappropriate and in response, some women insulted him back and he became a laughing stalk there. He managed to halt the process for about half an hour, but when he failed to make more disruptions, he moved to other areas to disrupt the voting.

At one polling station, he managed to lock the doors and then stamped the ballot papers himself for 90 minutes until the army came and pulled him out.

So much rigging! Despite this, Hamid Khan of PTI seems to be winning.

Edited by Liggel

Saad Rafiq came to the polling station while I was there waiting in line to cast my vote. On seeing tremendous PTI support, he became extremely worried and almost hysterical. First, he started objecting at all those youngsters who were wearing Imran Khan votes. Then he tried to stop people from carrying their mobile phones inside while he was himself using his phone inside the polling area. Then he threatened to shut down the polling station. His behavior with women was inappropriate and in response, some women insulted him back and he became a laughing stalk there. He managed to halt the process for about half an hour, but when he failed to make more disruptions, he moved to other areas to disrupt the voting.

At one polling station, he managed to lock the doors and then stamped the ballot papers himself for 90 minutes until the army came and pulled him out.

So much rigging! Despite this, Hamid Khan of PTI seems to be winning.

Shame. He deserves the "you failed the city" treatment.

Don't forget his daughter from Sita White.

373035_293794140697946_223247997_n.jpg

6131_1024123262348_1803243712_50114_373838_n.jpg

close to karachi but yeah, its mqm who is rigging the votes.

People are FED UP with MQM TERRORISTS and PPP LOOTERS and PML Pudgy Kashmiri child labor abusers foundry and carpet weavers, and Corpulent Mullas.

The best nation in our region is the Khorasan, which is Iran and Afghans. Iran - compare their history in DEEP detail with the Normans, VIkings, Yanquis and all the races of europe, from ATTILLA the Hun, Khazars, Slavs - was the most civilized people. Cyrus the Great, Praised in Quran, issued the first BILL OF RIGHTS for his subjects and Persians minimally engaged in any wars with the neighbors. The Afghans, never bowed themselves to any outside power.

During the Afghan Jihad against the Soviets, the Cursed al-Saud had entered the game to counter Iran due to the Revolution. So they started an ANTI-IRAN game in the region by giving WAHHABI type literature to the Taliban and Mujahideen, who were otherwise the flower of humanity, chivalry and fortitude.

This is the nation, which will now defeat the NORMAN/VIKING elite of Europe, the Yanquis, and some even call them, Gog and Magog and the last remnants of the Neanderthals on the planet. They will be hunted down by the Afghans as soon as they get Quality weapons like the Stingers and the Taliban will see how they get out of there, as they got out of Vietnam.

The Taliban are THIRSTY for revenge.

The Drones are an instrument of inducing and maintaining STOCKHOLM Syndrome in the Pakistani nation.

As soon as 9-11 falseflag happened, the TERRORIST MQM and Altaf Hussein, allied with the YANQUIS and started calling the HONORABLE TALIBAN as Terrorists. We have SOLID PROOF of their IDIOCITY in this video

Now, Imran Khan did Mutaa with Sita White and when he realized that she was TRASH, he had no hesitation in dumping the WHITE TRASH. That is a brave leader who was able to accept his mistake and RECTIFY it even though it meant accepting he made a mistake.

The fat and pudgy MQM, Corpulent "Mullas" are not like that. The honor and blood of the Honorable Afghan Nation will be avenged and - Imran is not fighting the Pudgy child-labor user, but the TRAITOR and PUPPET Hamid Karzai.

This election is not a simple election, it is a battle in the COMPLEX end-times War against Gog and Magog, Wahhabis, Zionists, Khazars and so on. The leaders must judged in this complex context, as no one is perfect and you have to judge what is essential versus what is peripheral in this struggle. Only Allah grants victory.

^ you are too BUZDILL. You just get scared when I post this here and find excuses and nicks and post tactics to mask my posts from others, rather than let it persist and get more views. how many nicks you have made, Darth Vadera, "inshaAllah", and all the nicks you have but just one style of writing.

People are FED UP with MQM TERRORISTS and PPP LOOTERS and PML Pudgy Kashmiri child labor abusers foundry and carpet weavers, and Corpulent Mullas.

The best nation in our region is the Khorasan, which is Iran and Afghans. Iran - compare their history in DEEP detail with the Normans, VIkings, Yanquis and all the races of europe, from ATTILLA the Hun, Khazars, Slavs - was the most civilized people. Cyrus the Great, Praised in Quran, issued the first BILL OF RIGHTS for his subjects and Persians minimally engaged in any wars with the neighbors. The Afghans, never bowed themselves to any outside power.

During the Afghan Jihad against the Soviets, the Cursed al-Saud had entered the game to counter Iran due to the Revolution. So they started an ANTI-IRAN game in the region by giving WAHHABI type literature to the Taliban and Mujahideen, who were otherwise the flower of humanity, chivalry and fortitude.

This is the nation, which will now defeat the NORMAN/VIKING elite of Europe, the Yanquis, and some even call them, Gog and Magog and the last remnants of the Neanderthals on the planet. They will be hunted down by the Afghans as soon as they get Quality weapons like the Stingers and the Taliban will see how they get out of there, as they got out of Vietnam.

The Taliban are THIRSTY for revenge.

The Drones are an instrument of inducing and maintaining STOCKHOLM Syndrome in the Pakistani nation.

As soon as 9-11 falseflag happened, the TERRORIST MQM and Altaf Hussein, allied with the YANQUIS and started calling the HONORABLE TALIBAN as Terrorists. We have SOLID PROOF of their IDIOCITY in this video

Now, Imran Khan did Mutaa with Sita White and when he realized that she was TRASH, he had no hesitation in dumping the WHITE TRASH. That is a brave leader who was able to accept his mistake and RECTIFY it even though it meant accepting he made a mistake.

The fat and pudgy MQM, Corpulent "Mullas" are not like that. The honor and blood of the Honorable Afghan Nation will be avenged and - Imran is not fighting the Pudgy child-labor user, but the TRAITOR and PUPPET Hamid Karzai.

This election is not a simple election, it is a battle in the COMPLEX end-times War against Gog and Magog, Wahhabis, Zionists, Khazars and so on. The leaders must judged in this complex context, as no one is perfect and you have to judge what is essential versus what is peripheral in this struggle. Only Allah grants victory.

^ I think, Mutaa is mainly in dealing with the non-muslim race, where women have already implicit or explicit blank checque permission to go and establish sexual or matrimonial relations by their own will (mutual consent), and where muslim law or social norms cannot be demanded or enforced.

In the 60s to present it was that Islam was looked down upon. Today, Islam has greater power simply because more people are now knowledgeable and admire Islam based on its intellectual gems of all kinds in it. So today, mutaa is less needed and you can safely press your prospective bride to enter into Islamic Nikah without the fear of early and premature rupture in the hope that time will bring a deeper understanding of Islam.