Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Feel Good Russian Dash-Cam Vids

Rate this topic

Ruq

• Veteran Member

...Musics a bit weirdly melodramatic, but anyway. . .

The music was fine. Not too dramatic for the content. Such things are among the most heroic that man can do. This is our St. Therese of Lisieux. Most men can do great things if they have to. How few men do the little things. How hard it is to do them because it is so easy not to. Who will notice, who will care, who will remember - even if you do them?

And this is Russia. I am constantly reproaching my Anglo-American acquaintances who think little of Russia with how much better the people are there than us. Travel through the countryside of Russia and watch people fall over themselves to give you soup and a warm bed, even if you cannot speak Russian.

• Veteran Member

The music was fine. Not too dramatic for the content. Such things are among the most heroic that man can do. This is our St. Therese of Lisieux. Most men can do great things if they have to. How few men do the little things. How hard it is to do them because it is so easy not to. Who will notice, who will care, who will remember - even if you do them?

And this is Russia. I am constantly reproaching my Anglo-American acquaintances who think little of Russia with how much better the people are there than us. Travel through the countryside of Russia and watch people fall over themselves to give you soup and a warm bed, even if you cannot speak Russian.

but not if your hair is black and skin brown or religion Islam.

Russian people are good people like people are good in all over the place. Too bad race has to be injected into the Russian equation after the fall of communism.