Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Are Buddhist Monks Attacking Muslims?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

That's not the issue. Read the article carefully, its about the FALSE rant against muslim "population" and family size and also about the 9-11 falseflag defamation. I had been myself ranting on this forum that the failure to counter the false propaganda will bring you many more secondary enemies that your primary enemy intended to unite against you. But no one listens here.

When I say that Osama had nothing to do with 9-11, I am called a conspiracy theorist or a troll.

A few days ago, I showed you a link on nation.com.pk and "Artem Mikoyan". Catch those criminal fiends because this group is the one behind the wars and behind the false propaganda and all ISPs and Interpol should catch this and then all muslim countries should declare war on this internet terrorist group. That is the Dajjal, operating or its foot soldiers.

Of course, they will be operating behind proxies and you will have to do very hard work of verifying and confirming the real culprit. This propaganda began in earnest on the internet newsgroups in the mid 1990s.

Their ability to turn a friendly Sri Lankan people should send shudders through your spine and if it does not wake you up, then every single one of you deserves to see one of your own relatives lynched by an anti-islamic mob.

look at the comments here by the same group

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/editorials/30-Apr-2013/ahmadinejad-s-warning

Here I catch them. You dont know, where else they are doing the propaganda behind your back.

• Advanced Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-22356306

Great article. Nullifies the notion of buddists being peaceful.

I digress, this is an ethnic and racial Issue with Islam caught in-between, like the situations in the west.. This is extremely hypocritical coming from the "Biased Bolshevik Corporation", this article judges Buddhism based of the actions of it's followers through out it's history, but what about the actions of the followers of Islam throughout the history of it's followers? What of the 7/7 bombing, 9/11 and the constant attacks by Muslims funded by Muslims against other Muslims in the middle east, such as the situation of Iraq? The only deniable response to this is blaming the west or making up conspiracies without a shred of evidence (quran - produce your proof if you are truthful). You aren't going to solve your problems by claiming Muslims are flawless and everything that has gone wrong against them is because of either the Zionist Illuminati or the influence of Western governments. As the Quran says God only sends disaster on a people who deserve it, it says that, and it says God does not change a condition for a people until they change them selves.. So I don't think Buddhism is bad because of the actions of it's followers, the followers of Muslims destroyed countless nations (replacing them with the "Arab World") and would have done the same to Europe, where is the BBC article saying Islam is bad because of this?.. Just my thoughts, something does not seem right.. It seems as though this article is trying to create a equal view towards Islam whilst being largely hypocritical in it's self.

"So, historically, Buddhism has been no more a religion of peace than Christianity" I don't think the founders of Christianity, Islam and Buddhism claimed they were religions of peace.. And look what the state atheist communists did, they murdered more people then religious zealots did over the past millennium, are we now going to judge atheism by that? Of course not because that would be retarded.

Edited by dfdfRandolphdfdf
  • Advanced Member

I digress, this is an ethnic and racial Issue with Islam caught in-between, like the situations in the west.. This is extremely hypocritical coming from the "Biased Bolshevik Corporation", this article judges Buddhism based of the actions of it's followers through out it's history, but what about the actions of the followers of Islam throughout the history of it's followers? What of the 7/7 bombing, 9/11 and the constant attacks by Muslims funded by Muslims against other Muslims in the middle east, such as the situation of Iraq? The only deniable response to this is blaming the west or making up conspiracies without a shred of evidence (quran - produce your proof if you are truthful). You aren't going to solve your problems by claiming Muslims are flawless and everything that has gone wrong against them is because of either the Zionist Illuminati or the influence of Western governments. As the Quran says God only sends disaster on a people who deserve it, it says that, and it says God does not change a condition for a people until they change them selves.. So I don't think Buddhism is bad because of the actions of it's followers, the followers of Muslims destroyed countless nations (replacing them with the "Arab World") and would have done the same to Europe, where is the BBC article saying Islam is bad because of this?.. Just my thoughts, something does not seem right.. It seems as though this article is trying to create a equal view towards Islam whilst being largely hypocritical in it's self.

"So, historically, Buddhism has been no more a religion of peace than Christianity" I don't think the founders of Christianity, Islam and Buddhism claimed they were religions of peace.. And look what the state atheist communists did, they murdered more people then religious zealots did over the past millennium, are we now going to judge atheism by that? Of course not because that would be retarded.

The point of the article is to make for "good news", excite and surprise the general audience even if writers have to lie a little.

Edited by eThErEaL

The point of the article is to make for "good news", excite and surprise the general audience even if writers have to lie a little.

Although the article focuses on Buddhists and Muslims, I think there's an underlying point there that in actual fact it makes absolutely no difference to what ideology or religion people follow because at the end of the day people will do exactly the same thing. Minorities throughout history have been used as scapegoats for people to vent their anger from issues around resources, political issues, even natural disasters. The Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus and many other groups, religious groupd or otherwise, have been persecuted throughout history. The funny thing is that while history does indeed repeat itself (given that that actors remain the same so of course it will until an 'evolution of thought') people forget this and make the same mistakes...

People and their ideology gets tested in times of hardship and when resourced are limited people compete for it.

Imagine if much of Sri Lanka became Muslim, what would do these monks do? They would actually have to go into society and get a job!