Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Do Music Artists Cover Up One Eye

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Don't mean to go all conspiracy on ya guys but a former reality tv star / adult star tila tequila exposing these this. She talks about how easy it is for them to inject people with cancer, talks about Zionist trying to cause wars. At first didn't think a former adult star was credible but whenshe started talking about ziionists changed my opinion about her. Scary stuff about celebs in illuminati rituals.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lVSCWdxYVk

Edited by samneh.w.3asal

To best of my knowledge the concept of Dijal is a metaphysical concept where people look at the world with one eye which is eye of materialism. Dijal is a system not a person in books of Ahlulbayt there are a very hadith from him...but then again..I am not certain.

Don't mean to go all conspiracy on ya guys but a former reality tv star / adult star tila tequila exposing these this. She talks about how easy it is for them to inject people with cancer, talks about Zionist trying to cause wars. At first didn't think a former adult star was credible but whenshe started talking about ziionists changed my opinion about her. Scary stuff about celebs in illuminati rituals.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lVSCWdxYVk

She keeps talking but says nothing.

• Advanced Member

What you need to keep in mind is that the music industry is a multi billion dollar industry, one that can branch out and essentially indoctrinate the minds of millions of 'unsuspecting' adherents/ fans. You really think that producers, artists and everyone else involved is oblivious to the fact that this powerful tool has the potential to brainwash individuals on a global scale...

While I don't listen to music, I occasionally use mainstream music videos in my lessons to help 'deconstruct' the various semiotic elements used to subliminally send hidden messages and ideologies to unsuspecting listeners/ viewers. Once you really begin to analyse these videos you'd be completely horrified at all the tactics, symbols, signs and other elements used to convey a particular thought/ belief/ and ideology.

The eye that you specifically mention is masnic, artists use it to pledge their allegiance to their Masonic beliefs.

• Advanced Member

It might've been this one called ww3 and Zionist movement. I skimmed thru a lot

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlbmGlug6U0

What you need to keep in mind is that the music industry is a multi billion dollar industry, one that can branch out and essentially indoctrinate the minds of millions of 'unsuspecting' adherents/ fans. You really think that producers, artists and everyone else involved is oblivious to the fact that this powerful tool has the potential to brainwash individuals on a global scale...

While I don't listen to music, I occasionally use mainstream music videos in my lessons to help 'deconstruct' the various semiotic elements used to subliminally send hidden messages and ideologies to unsuspecting listeners/ viewers. Once you really begin to analyse these videos you'd be completely horrified at all the tactics, symbols, signs and other elements used to convey a particular thought/ belief/ and ideology.

The eye that you specifically mention is masnic, artists use it to pledge their allegiance to their Masonic beliefs.

Knowing the reality of that is what makes this all surreal.

You're indoctrinating readers with utter crackpot conspiracy theories. Take off the tinfoil hat and come to terms with the fact that you have zilch evidence for any of this, that the music videos you've analysed with a fine toothcomb have no coherent ominous message you can allegedly derive. I challenge you to show me what you have found if you're truthful. It's usually taken out of context or misrepresented.

No. Spewing nonsense.

Knowing the reality of that is what makes this all surreal.

I'll tell you what's surreal. The stupidity radiation this thread is emitting.

• Advanced Member

^Rude. You'd have to be a complete moron if you actually believe that the music industry does not utilize subliminal messages in their productions to indoctrinate the minds of listeners. The evidence lies beneath the catchy beats, fancy costumes and often confusing videos that, at fist glance, have absolutely no connection to the lyrics whatsoever. Many artists such as Iil Wayne, Akon, lady gaga and a few others at have slipped my mind have testified to this. I'm not going to sit here and give you a lesson on deconstruction and semiotics... I have better things to do... but I will suggest you watch lil Wayne's 'mirror, mirror' and at the very least, TRY to pick out the different symbols, religious elements and body language used to convey a particular ideology.

The world isn't filled with rainbows and majestic ponies... take your rose colored glasses off and snap back to reality.

Edited by Playing-with-fire
  • Advanced Member

@Rorschach you say your agnostic, which means you're still skeptical about god's existence. So it's not surprising that you think the music industry's war against Allah is a conspiracy theory. Try believing in Allah completely and then educate yourself about the people who are against him . You'll change your view.

Edited by samneh.w.3asal

^Rude. You'd have to be a complete moron if you actually believe that the music industry does not utilize subliminal messages in their productions to indoctrinate the minds of listeners. The evidence lies beneath the catchy beats, fancy costumes and often confusing videos that, at fist glance, have absolutely no connection to the lyrics whatsoever. Many artists such as Iil Wayne, Akon, lady gaga and a few others at have slipped my mind have testified to this. I'm not going to sit here and give you a lesson on deconstruction and semiotics... I have better things to do... but I will suggest you watch lil Wayne's 'mirror, mirror' and at the very least, TRY to pick out the different symbols, religious elements and body language used to convey a particular ideology.

The world isn't filled with rainbows and majestic ponies... take your rose colored glasses off and snap back to reality.

I didn't ask for you to teach me anything. I asked for "proof." Predictably, you failed. Unlike you, I judge the veracity of a conspiracy theory with logic, rationality and solid evidence. Not according to gut instinct and baseless personal inclinations. That's how I figured out the "inside job" conspiracy of 9/11 is true, that it really was a false flag operation. As for the music industry, it is just like any other industry; the devil doesn't force participants to give an oath of allegiance. Singers gain recognition initially by selling their vocal talents to the public, eventually getting signed on by a record label company and rise up the charts by popularity. Over time, other artists enter the industry and previous ones are largely forgotten or gone past their prime. There are hundreds of artists in the music industry, of differing song genres. They create their own music. Are you seriously telling me that they're all part of an evil cult? If not, then I presume you've targeted a select group. What are they trying to achieve? What do their symbols represent? What is the illuminati? What association do these particular singers have with the founding fathers of the USA? What do these Freemasons represent? Parroting "dajjal," without explaining what it is, doesn't make it any truer. If you want others to take you seriously, you need to have a lot more rigour in proving the correlation.

@Rorschach you say your agnostic, which means you're still skeptical about god's existence. So it's not surprising that you think the music industry's war against Allah is a conspiracy theory. Try believing in Allah completely and then educate yourself about the people who are against him . You'll change your view.

Au contraire, I believe in God. I'm agnostic in regards to ideology. I'm quite well educated about the enemies of God, thanks very much. It is those who are arrogant enough to derogate a perspective using ad hominem.

• Advanced Member

I didn't ask for you to teach me anything. I asked for "proof." Predictably, you failed. Unlike you, I judge the veracity of a conspiracy theory with logic, rationality and solid evidence. Not according to gut instinct and baseless personal inclinations. That's how I figured out the "inside job" conspiracy of 9/11 is true, that it really was a false flag operation. As for the music industry, it is just like any other industry; the devil doesn't force participants to give an oath of allegiance. Singers gain recognition initially by selling their vocal talents to the public, eventually getting signed on by a record label company and rise up the charts by popularity. Over time, other artists enter the industry and previous ones are largely forgotten or gone past their prime. There are hundreds of artists in the music industry, of differing song genres. They create their own music. Are you seriously telling me that they're all part of an evil cult? If not, then I presume you've targeted a select group. What are they trying to achieve? What do their symbols represent? What is the illuminati? What association do these particular singers have with the founding fathers of the USA? What do these Freemasons represent? Parroting "dajjal," without explaining what it is, doesn't make it any truer. If you want others to take you seriously, you need to have a lot more rigour in proving the correlation.

Jeff Godwin author of The Truth about Rock Music, wrote about a woman named Elaine who attended recording studios with music artists. She was quoted:

"I attended special ceremonies at various recording studios throughout the U.S. for the specific purpose of placing Satanic blessing on the Rock music recorded. We did incantation which placed demons on EVERY record and tape of rock music that was sold. At times we also called up special demons who spoke on the recordings - the various backmasked messages. ALSO, in many recordings, we were ourselves recorded in the background (masked by the over-all noise of the music) doing chants and incantations to summon up more demons every time one of the records or tapes is played. As the music is played, these demons are summoned into the room to afflict the person playing the music, and anyone else who is listening. The purpose of all this? MIND CONTROL!"

There are many Youtube videos and books written about these things. When a young person keeps hitting the repeat button on a song, it distracts them from more important things. So I wouldn't be surprised if the symbolism they do is intentional.

Edited by samneh.w.3asal

Jeff Godwin author of The Truth about Rock Music, wrote about a woman named Elaine who attended recording studios with music artists. She was quoted:

"I attended special ceremonies at various recording studios throughout the U.S. for the specific purpose of placing Satanic blessing on the Rock music recorded. We did incantation which placed demons on EVERY record and tape of rock music that was sold. At times we also called up special demons who spoke on the recordings - the various backmasked messages. ALSO, in many recordings, we were ourselves recorded in the background (masked by the over-all noise of the music) doing chants and incantations to summon up more demons every time one of the records or tapes is played. As the music is played, these demons are summoned into the room to afflict the person playing the music, and anyone else who is listening. The purpose of all this? MIND CONTROL!"

Entertaining the truth of this anecdote, how can rock music mind control you? Because it distracts you from life? Could you not apply that criteria to anything in life? Internet? Sleeping? Eating? Text messaging? IPhone? Shopping? Reduce it to the absurd and you'll find a major flaw in the daft conspiracy theory.

There are many Youtube videos and books written about these things. When a young person keeps hitting the repeat button on a song, it distracts them from more important things. So I wouldn't be surprised if the symbolism they do is intentional.

Are you kidding me? If you keep hitting the replay button to the extent that it distracts your attention from the important things in life, that is YOUR fault.

Of course, people generally listen to music while they're working out, performing some chores, or just plain unwinding. That's it.

There are different types of mainstream music out there. Some songs have a deep meaning and can be spiritually uplifting. Others can be trashy.

But it is plain stupidity to tar all music with the same brush; as a huge evil conspiratorial brainwashing machine.

Interesting how you're conflating the song and the music video. The symbolism can't be seen when you're wearing headphones. It's seen via the video. You haven't told me what symbolisms you've seen and what they represent, alongside proof.

The "evil" lyrics have nothing to do with the average folk hitting the replay button. Most don't fully understand what they're listening to. They listen to it again and again because the beat, tune and rhythm is snazzy and catchy. Brainwash, you were saying? Such a joke. You're the cause of your own brainwashing and you're completely oblivious to it.

• Advanced Member

@Rorschach Don't know why you are clearly getting irritated bro/sis. Take it or leave it just don't be rude. Most songs talk about lust and are not beneficial. If someone want something uplifting to listen to then they should turn on the Quran or a nasheed. When your emotions can be manipulated with something other than Quran/nasheeds, such as music then it isn't a good sign. Songs distract from listening of Quran. Drinking a glass of wine is said to be good for your health, but it doesn't mean we should go ahead and do it. It's still haram and does more bad then good. Singers put out songs so that people can relate to it and keep buying the cd. All they care about money. It's a trap. It is better to turn to Quran to feel good. Songs tear away at peoples strength, and open up ways of being more haram. Teenagers look up to musicians and start imitating them in how they dress and look. They start trying to imitate the singer's lifestyle. Shytan just needs a crack into your mind in order to breed more negative thoughts.

Music beats can be catchy, but you still have the lyrics in the background. Eventually when you hear something over and over again, the words begin to take effect without you knowing it. It's how advertisement works. You keep seeing a billboard of a Rolex or in a magazine, or hear a rap song about material things , eventually you start believing that you need this product. Or you hear a rap song with curse words, you might find yourself using the same expressions in every day life. There are instrumentals out there, but they affect the mood and you don't know what waves and frequencies music industries have inserted in them. And most likely instrumentals will lead you to listen to lyrical songs.

Not saying to plug your ears as it is impossible to avoid commerical jingles, elevator music, etc. It is better if one didn't choose to download songs and such. Muslim soldiers workout without listening to music-so it can be done.

Edited by samneh.w.3asal
  • Veteran Member

I went to Iran and there I saw decoration pieces which are diamond shaped with ayats written on them and there's one circle or eye inside the diamond. There were also key-chain type things which looked like an eye, I heard that they are supposed to save you from bad eye. I thought it was weird, I have never heard that hanging an eye from a wall can save you from bad eye, but I have heard about one-eyed dajjal. I am not suggesting that Iran is with Dajjal, I saw those things at 1 or 2 shops.

Edited by Mokhtar2012
  • Advanced Member

I went to Iran and there I saw decoration pieces which are diamond shaped with ayats written on them and there's one circle or eye inside the diamond. There were also key-chain type things which looked like an eye, I heard that they are supposed to save you from bad eye. I thought it was weird, I have never heard that hanging an eye from a wall can save you from bad eye, but I have heard about one-eyed dajjal. I am not suggesting that Iran is with Dajjal, I saw those things at 1 or 2 shops.

There are many types of amulets that have existed all around the word. Some people carry horse shoes, rabbit's foot, and four leaf clovers for good luck.A blue eye talisman is said to deflect jealousy or evil stares. These blue eye decorations aren't an Islamic concept and are completely useless. Allah protects from the evil eye. However shops still sell them as decoration. Some say the concept of this amulet comes way back from ancient egypt and is affliated with the eye of Houris. These amulets are best to be avoided.

Edited by samneh.w.3asal

@Rorschach Don't know why you are clearly getting irritated bro/sis. Take it or leave it just don't be rude. Most songs talk about lust and are not beneficial. If someone want something uplifting to listen to then they should turn on the Quran or a nasheed. When your emotions can be manipulated with something other than Quran/nasheeds, such as music then it isn't a good sign. Songs distract from listening of Quran. Drinking a glass of wine is said to be good for your health, but it doesn't mean we should go ahead and do it. It's still haram and does more bad then good. Singers put out songs so that people can relate to it and keep buying the cd. All they care about money. It's a trap. It is better to turn to Quran to feel good. Songs tear away at peoples strength, and open up ways of being more haram. Teenagers look up to musicians and start imitating them in how they dress and look. They start trying to imitate the singer's lifestyle. Shytan just needs a crack into your mind in order to breed more negative thoughts.

Music beats can be catchy, but you still have the lyrics in the background. Eventually when you hear something over and over again, the words begin to take effect without you knowing it. It's how advertisement works. You keep seeing a billboard of a Rolex or in a magazine, or hear a rap song about material things , eventually you start believing that you need this product. Or you hear a rap song with curse words, you might find yourself using the same exp<b></b>ressions in every day life. There are instrumentals out there, but they affect the mood and you don't know what waves and frequencies music industries have inserted in them. And most likely instrumentals will lead you to listen to lyrical songs.

Not saying to plug your ears as it is impossible to avoid commerical jingles, elevator music, etc. It is better if one didn't choose to download songs and such. Muslim soldiers workout without listening to music-so it can be done.

You can think what you want about music. Just don't associate it with the illuminati. The bizarre stuff you come out with holds up to no level scrutiny.

I am sharp with my words because these sort of nonsensical theories mush the Muslim brain up and turn them into mindless zombies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

What happened to calm, logical debate?!

You're both right and both wrong. There is no doubt that the music INDUSTRY is one of the main arms used by, let's not call them the Illuminati, the powers that be. Proof? It's everywhere in the Western world, especially the U.S. and the U.K.. The saturation of music in the Western atmosphere causes people to not use their brains as much as they can. Hence you find some people saying "I can't work without music" or "I can't drive without music" or even "I can't live without music". What you get as a result is a population who are less human and more machine.

However to specifically say that music is used to control minds and pockets would be stretching it. For every 10 Britneys and Gagas there is a Muse, a Green Day and a Manic Street Preachers, all of which sing anti-establishment songs, and their tunes are just as catchy.

Realisation of all this, if you'll allow me to get on my high horse for a moment, comes with faith in God, experience and maturity. And so does calm and logical debate!