Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

He Has A Plan!

Rate this topic

dont have time to see whole video, but I got an idea what he is trying to say, I have a question.

how he knows all this?

I met my wife online, and just last month we got married tomorrow is the 1 month anniversary , yes I did had plan, and the plan was to get married with her....

so nothing wrong to keep a plan.

Edited by Last Reformer
  • Veteran Member

!

ever heard of PUA????

this is how guys get girls to sin.

pua is scary

oh just be careful because not every guy is a badman ...... some are genuine and dont have plans ..

This is a really good video for girls to watch - esp those girls that get into awkward situations and those girls that say I wear hijab but guys still hit on me, etc. There are lots of good hints not to get into confusing situations - dont sit next to guys in class or study groups, dont agree to meet for coffee to go over some problem sets or readings, etc. - just dont get into a social situation. It is hard to know the line between practising hijab and being a good classmate and sometimes we err in not wanting to appear rude and unknowingly give out the wrong message...and we dont figure it out until these random guys end up popping up wherever you go.

• Advanced Member

!

ever heard of PUA????

this is how guys get girls to sin.

pua is scary

oh just be careful because not every guy is a badman ...... some are genuine and dont have plans ..

Taking many of my friends into consideration..the "Plan" he talked about is absoutely right.

• Veteran Member

1) Most guys don't have any sort of plan like this.

Yes they do, most men are perverted horn dogs, little else dominates their thought process, other than sports.

Spot a fly hijabi in the corner glancing at you? All of a sudden the leading dilemma of life becomes which of countless spontaneously erupting plans in your mind to pursue.

• Advanced Member

Yes they do, most men are perverted horn dogs, little else dominates their thought process, other than sports.

Spot a fly hijabi in the corner glancing at you? All of a sudden the leading dilemma of life becomes which of countless spontaneously erupting plans in your mind to pursue.

Then they are kids at their brains or have psychological issues . Having a sexual feeling for a girl is another thing but plans for every girlu see nneeds professional help

• Advanced Member

Exactly. This is the end result of their preaching. We end up with a society that dose not respect its youth like the case in most Islamic eastern societies. I do not think that they are aiming to enforce the good traits in the youth by these lectures, they are just warding them off from being normal humans and pushing them to act like creeps because at the end of the day they are creeps whatever they do. Instead, he could have preached honesty in proposing to sisters.

• Advanced Member

Social networks, have done good for peopls and also have got alot of people in trouble....

I think in this day and age we all can sense or tell if a person is trying to approach as in a halal or haram way. Girls need to wake up a bit and boys need to stop playing the relgious person just to get girls when there not relgious.

Its pathitic how some sister fall for such things, and some guys... 'Oh sister can I have your bbm I will send you information about the islamic events,' yeah right...

Can some sister ask themselves:

Why does he need my bbm,wasup etc...

Why does he need to add me as a friend on facebook

Why cant he just tell me the link and I will update my self

Why is he messaginge when theres are no events?

Why am I not using the block botten, if I knew his moving to me...

And sister dont drop the line oh his relgious his not like that when you dont even know the individual....

And dont give your details easily to any random, and dont act naive....

And dont blame everything on the man.... Take some responsiblitiy for your actions...

Just adivce take it or leave it....

Salams