Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

(salam)

There's already a similar thread :

http://www.shiachat....quran-reciters/

For me, the best shia qari is Karim Mansouri. I've posted the link of the entire quran recited by this qari on the other thread.

Fatih Seferagic is going to release his quran Cd in a few days. Do you know who is he imitating ? I like his recitation too.

That's great, thanks for linking it.

This is the first time I hear of Faith Seferagic, mashallah his recitation is very mystical. Thanks very much for sharing Ayeesha. I can guess his imitating Mishary al-Afasy maybe? His recitation sounds pretty similar.

Heres another link.

Syed Sadaqat Ali is my favourite. He is Shi'a, and my dad said he knew him (by face and not personally) in Pakistan. My dad said he used to attend ISO (Shi'a club in university) rallies. He is also loved by Sunnis and was invited for their programs.

I love his amazing recitation too, thanks imensely for sharing akhi

Edited by Fatima Waliyatullah

(salam)

Fatih Seferagic is going to release his quran Cd in a few days. Do you know who is he imitating ? I like his recitation too.

I've seen him sharing that info today and Facebook and he asked people to email him for the Full CD. & it sounds like he imitates Mishary and he even has a picture of him on his Facebook and it looks like his a big fan of his recitations.

Guest sumaya

Asalam Alaykum

I love listening to all Quran Reciters, dont really have a favorite one.because they all sound beautiful when reciting the words of Allah(swt) :wub:

I've seen him sharing that info today and Facebook and he asked people to email him for the Full CD. & it sounds like he imitates Mishary and he even has a picture of him on his Facebook and it looks like his a big fan of his recitations.

How do we get a CD? Even for folks in the land of Aus? :D

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

How do we get a CD? Even for folks in the land of Aus? :D

This was on his facebook

Alhamdulillah after a while I've gotten the full CD completed. For all of you who donated recently, email me at fatihsquranclasses@yahoo.comand I'll send you the full CD in MP3 this upcoming week, and if not, by the end of this month!

We still aren't done though! CDs and Graphics are still left. We need to raise another $250! If you donate over $150, you can also recover the full CD in mp3 format!

To donate, please send all donations to fatihseferagic95@yahoo.com with your full name and email.

CHASE USERS: You can send donations through quick pay. my email is fatih929@gmail.com

Thanks guys!

Salaam Alaykum all

SubhanAllah I just stumbled upon this Qari a few moments ago. Only listened to the first few minutes of his recitation of Surah Yusuf (as) and was blown away. Just thought to share:

Surah Yusuf recited by Moutasem Al-Hameedi

I personally love the second kids recitation at 3:45

For those who can speak Ingrrrrishhhh but not Arabiyyah ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBnMBsjNdEc

I too love the second boys recitation. He sounds so amazing towards the end! May Allah bless us with little ones and grant us the pleasure of listening to them recite His beautiful words every day!

Mashallah... bless their souls. Look at their smiles, pride and content self-esteem, this is what the Quran does. If only we all grow up through such a relationship with the Quran and continue life's journey with it

Here is a recitation by Ayatollah Tabatabai r.a. the author of the well known Quran tafsir Almizan :

On 3/18/2013 at 9:12 PM, Abu Tufayl said:

(bismillah)

We have great Qurraa....but they don't lead prayers, ever. We, for some reason, prefer people with an `amaama who can't recite correctly to save his life. Why this separation between fuqahaa' and quraa'? they used to be one and the same, even among our predecessors.

Big, easy example:

قال النجاشي : " زرارة بن أعين بن سنسن مولى لبني عبدالله بن عمرو ( السمين ) السيمين بن أسعد بن همام بن مرة بن ذهل بن شيبان ابوالحسن ، شيخ أصحابنا في زمانه ومتقدمهم ، وكان قارئا فقيها متكلما شاعرا أديبا ، قد اجتمعت فيه خلال الفضل والدين ، صادقا فيما يرويه

Zurara b. A`yun...He was a Reciter, Jurist, Theologian, Poet, Person of Etiquette

Our Nawha khwans, Qur'an reciters, Maraji, Mutakallim, should be the same persons... Zurara [ra] did it, other companions did it, we can, too. بتوفيق ربّنا تعالى

في امان الله

Agreed in terms of the fact the leaders of the salah, and our Fuqahaa' ought to also be our quraa'.

1. Hi everyone,

I have been really enjoying Hamed Shakernejad! I think he's becoming one of my favorite reciters. He has such a beautiful way of reciting Qur'an. I only wish I could find his recitation of Qur'an sura by sura, as opposed to 30 parts  sibtayn web site. Here is a nice video of him.

Edited by SJWNotReally
Hi everyone,

:bismillah:

:salam:

For a long time, i have been dismayed at the sheer lack of shia Quran reciters on youtube.  I couldn't find any shia reciters on youtube who recite all 30 chapters. Yes, there were amazing recitations, plenty of them, mostly from Iran, but i struggled to understand why i could not find normal-paced recitation on youtube that covered all 30 surahs from one reciter.

I then realised youtube was banned in Iran [this means our presence online takes a big hit]. However, there are so many amazing Quran reciters! 

Here is the link to a number of them:

http://www.sibtayn.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6586:recitation-of-the-holy-quran-in-30-parts&catid=766&Itemid=1877

The first two are sunni's, but the other six are all shia Qari's. I highly recommend Shahriar Parhizgar

shahriar-parhizgar.jpg

As you know, something current being spread is that we shia's are unclean, majoosi [a slander against Iran and nothing boils the blood of those who loathe shias more so than Iran], and we don't even know how to recite the Quran beautifully. Ofcourse, there's 300,000,000 of us, and it's nonsensical slander to assume in that number, we can't produce Qari's. Thankfully, due to the emphasis Iran has placed on Quran recitation, we have the most amazing shia Qari's coming from Iran. I have yet to see any Qari's from my native indo-pak region reciting 30 juzz in this manner, but if anyone can find one it will be great.

2 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

there are so many amazing Quran reciters! 

Here is the link to a number of them:

http://www.sibtayn.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6586:recitation-of-the-holy-quran-in-30-parts&catid=766&Itemid=1877

The first two are sunni's, but the other six are all shia Qari's. 

@uponthesunnah This is a great website to have all 30 chapters of the Holy Qur'an, by different Qur'an reciters. Thank you so much! 

17 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@uponthesunnah This is a great website to have all 30 chapters of the Holy Qur'an, by different Qur'an reciters. Thank you so much! 

you will really like this then :

https://www.medinaminds.com/quran/

multiple languages, multiple reciters and verse by verse or whole surah audio.

Hello, is it wrong to listen to wahhabism sheikh who reads the quraan? The sheikh follows the whabbism ideology and have called for an all-out war against Shias.

Arent you supporting the sheikh if you listen to him?

No issue with listening to salafi reciters of the Quran. However, if you are a little upset when some people call shia's 'rafidhi, 'majoosi', 'kuffar', or 'mushrik' cults who can not recite the Quran properly [and i have seen this slander a number of times], here are some shia reciters: