Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
finland_84

Complaint To Moderators

Rate this topic

Assalaamo aleikom.

From where can I complain about moderators of this forum? I recently had discussion on general topics named purpose of life. In which I asked what is purpose of life from Shia perspective and what you must do to be concidered a good Shia. It was very important topic for me, because I want to know this beforehand before I ever think even of being a Shia. Because Sunnis also first tell you, you must only say, there is no God, but Allah to go to Jannah. Then coming the five pillars. And then coming SOOO many things, you must do to be considered a good Muslim that it really becomes a huge burden. And if you dont do all this stuff, your either kafir, fasiq, etc.

My topic was taken off the forum even I was not disrespectful, not promoting any ideology, but really wanting to know about the subject. Now, can someone return the subject, or do I have to do another 5 hours work of writing it all again before some moderator again takes it off even I dont do against any rules so that he can feel important and good about himself?

Can someone give me on private phone number of some good Shia Alim from Iran, who would have time to explain me? I feel pretty darn dissapointed with you all. Give me someone else, who actually has knowledge of Shia Islam that I can leave you guys and delete my account. I am tired of trying to get knowledge from here, while people keep deleting my topics.

Before you delete this one, please give me alternative source of information. And dont throw me with books and web site addresses, because it is useless and against example of your prophet and your imams. They did not throw someone with books, but actually taught them and gave them knowledge and showed example also.

Um, your topic is still up.

Also, there was nothing wrong with the brothers who gave links for proper texts with information. Yes i understand that you want quick direct answers to some of your questions, but to have a proper understanding of the school of thought of Ahlul Bait (ie shia islam), you need to go through our books.

Assalaamo aleikom.

From where can I complain about moderators of this forum? I recently had discussion on general topics named purpose of life. In which I asked what is purpose of life from Shia perspective and what you must do to be concidered a good Shia. It was very important topic for me, because I want to know this beforehand before I ever think even of being a Shia. Because Sunnis also first tell you, you must only say, there is no God, but Allah to go to Jannah. Then coming the five pillars. And then coming SOOO many things, you must do to be considered a good Muslim that it really becomes a huge burden. And if you dont do all this stuff, your either kafir, fasiq, etc.

My topic was taken off the forum even I was not disrespectful, not promoting any ideology, but really wanting to know about the subject. Now, can someone return the subject, or do I have to do another 5 hours work of writing it all again before some moderator again takes it off even I dont do against any rules so that he can feel important and good about himself?

Can someone give me on private phone number of some good Shia Alim from Iran, who would have time to explain me? I feel pretty darn dissapointed with you all. Give me someone else, who actually has knowledge of Shia Islam that I can leave you guys and delete my account. I am tired of trying to get knowledge from here, while people keep deleting my topics.

Before you delete this one, please give me alternative source of information. And don't throw me with books and web site addresses, because it is useless and against example of your prophet and your imams. They did not throw someone with books, but actually taught them and gave them knowledge and showed example also.

I am glad you opened this thread, that thread seems to be loaded with many misconceptions and confusion. Brother, as you think loudly by using this forum, we will try to help you but you need to help us as well by breaking your questions to smaller parts.

You asked about the obligations upon the shia man in contrary to sunni man and we have shown you that Usol Al din and Forou al din are in place of the five pillars of the sunnis, not to say that the five pillars are wrong but we add few other things to them.

You seem to be troubled though by the sunnis social activities like da'wah and jihad. As shia we do follow the teaching of Ahlulbayt. One of our imams instructed us to invite people to Islam through our deeds instead of using words. By acting gently, speaking good to others and smiling, we invite others to Islam.

As for Jihad, the rules in our fiqh are more strict than those of sunnis. Also brother, you must understand that the modern jihadis are not following fiqh, they do follow money and power, some of them were decievd. Modern jihadist groups were created and funded to serve many purposes, one of them is to attach bad image to Iislam to easily target the brown people wherever they went. Jihadist as well served as cover to militant activities. Apart from the politics, modern jihadis even contradicts the basic islamic teaching that can be found in sunni books. Jihad should not include killing the unarmed citizens, women, children, wounded and the elderly. Jihad should not include destruction of cities.

Shia do not have plenty of boarder crossing activities except maybe Ashura!

Edited by IbnSohan