Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abdar_Rahmaan

Pizza From Haram Shop Halal?

Rate this topic

I wouldnt be able to trust them to sell halal chicken if they are selling haraam chicken in the same shop. What if they mix them up by mistake? There is a possiblity and i personally wouldnt take the risk.

If there is no where else that sells halal chicken pizza why not choose a topping without any meat, just vegetables or cheese.

Edited by MummyZ

Salaam,

Can you buy and eat pizza from a shop that has no Halal Certificate but do sell halal chicken. They also sell pork and haram chicken. They say that there chicken is halal.

Can I buy a pizza from there?

According to Ayat. Sistani, you can eat non meat from there but check for yourself to be sure don't take my words only:

http://sistani.org/index.php?p=616687&id=1187

I noticed that a lot of places in the UK get halal chicken,, I think it's cheaper or something,

but I wouldn't trust them if they sell BOTH halal and haram chicken,, coz that could be easily mixed,

I noticed that a lot of places in the UK get halal chicken,, I think it's cheaper or something,

but I wouldn't trust them if they sell BOTH halal and haram chicken,, coz that could be easily mixed,

yes ruling for such trust issues is to stay away from meat all together.

I personally go to a place Kabob place where the guy also sells non Halal meat but he assures all his food is halal because they are contained and prepared differently.

Its tough in west a lot of it is trusting the vendor and trusting your relationship with Allah (swt). The one time I had haram meat, I got a stomach ache!