Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If You're A Woman From Belgium Read This Please.

• Advanced Member

Al selaamoe Aleikoem Wa rahmetu Allah wa Barakatahu

I'm searching for a sister with knowledge in Islam that lives in Antwerpen (Belgium) or close to it. There is a sister with many doubts in Islam that lives there. It would be a shame if she would leave Islam because she has no contact with religious muslims.

If you're the person im searching for, please contact me Jazakum Allah.

Edited by ana_ma3a_al_haq
  • Advanced Member

Salaam, this is a message via FB.

Jahangir Shah Respected sister, hope you are doing well! If you have already found a sister in Belgium in Antwerpen area is great! If not please let me know then I will give you the names of sisters in Belgium! Wa Assalam

could you PM me her email/ facebook or any relevant info. OR you can PM that person via fb yourself. InshAlaah Khair.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

As she's from Belgium, she probably speaks french, right ? If your answer is yes, you'll have more chances to find a sister from there by posting this message on the french version of Shiachat which is: http://www.al-imane.org/forums/forum.php

If you don't speak french, never mind, i can open a thread for you, just let me know ;)

Inshallah, she's in my duas.

• Advanced Member

Alsalam alikum,

I think it would be better to advise her to go to the hussainiyyahs there, so she can listen to some good lectures.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235007935-masjidshussainiyyahs-in-antwerp-belgium/

Actually, I know two women who live in Antwerpen, one of them are a morrocan revert.

I can introduce her to them if you send me her page on facebook(if she has one).

• Advanced Member

Jazakum Allah alf ghair I really appreciate how all of you try to help a muslim.

(salam)

As she's from Belgium, she probably speaks french, right ? If your answer is yes, you'll have more chances to find a sister from there by posting this message on the french version of Shiachat which is: http://www.al-imane....orums/forum.php

If you don't speak french, never mind, i can open a thread for you, just let me know ;)

Inshallah, she's in my duas.

(wasalam)

I shall In'sha Allah ask the sister & I want to thank you for the great idea.