Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Scole Experiment

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

The Scole Experiment (Afterlife Investigations)

This is only for those interested in the paranormal.

I understand that barzakh is a barrier. After watching this video, my initial reaction is that the djinn clan are amusing us humans by mimicking the voice of the dead and so on. Although in western setting, many of the phenemenon found in the video can also be found in other cultures as well.

Another aspect which interest me is that objects can materialise (as solid) and also appear as opaque/translucent/projection. This is interesting because many UFO incidents bear the same phenomenon. This comes to my strong conjecture that the UFO thing will be the biggest deception to human kind. It will be perhaps satan's best attempt divert humans away from God and towards worshipping him. This reminds me also by the tradition saying that when Imam Mehdi appears, there will be a call from the sky. Imam Sadiq (as) says satan will respond by throwing another call to confuse humans. The recent 2012 sound from the sky heard in some parts of the world could a dry-run (my guess). It could be HAARP. Allahualam.