Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ever Broken A Long Term Habit?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

i got a few bad long term habits. i am messy & disorganised and always late. i think its in my nature. been like this since i was a kid.

i ALWAYS try to improve but i cant. i can go at most a few days or weeks and then go back to normal.

anyone overcame bad habits like these? how did u do it?

• Advanced Member

i got a few bad long term habits. i am messy & disorganised and always late. i think its in my nature. been like this since i was a kid.

i ALWAYS try to improve but i cant. i can go at most a few days or weeks and then go back to normal.

anyone overcame bad habits like these? how did u do it?

Salaam kiptanui,

You just described ME right thar

But the thing wid me is, even though I'm REALLY messy I noe usually whr my stuff is. When my mom used to clean my study table for me I just could nt find my stuff. I gez I'm so used to being so disorganised. And Im ALWAYS late for classes. Even though my college is jst some 100 yards away from my house, I just dont make it on time. I gez that's just how I am..

Never tried to change these habits...

Khz

Edited by Ali94

Salaam Brother.

Allah is khaliko maalik, QURAAN says so, you shud change your signature, it might spread shirk, and I am sure Ali wont be happy with it.

Walaikum salam bro

Its just a saying of sunni imam, its not shirk I guess because nnone of us believe that ali a.s is khaliq o malik indeed Allah swt is.

• Advanced Member

When I was a teenager, I used to swear/cuss alot. I made a conscious decision to stop doing it and so I did it less and less. Part of it was also offering my friend that she could slap me if she heard me swearing. Needless to say, she was only too happy to oblige and I was more careful with the words I used. After a few months I had completely stopped. :)

• Advanced Member

Sc...left it a long long while ago, and here I am still alive and suddenly on here all over again.

http://gifsforum.com/modules/makememe/test_meme.php?lon=450&larg=600&id_template=537&test=&test1=Sc...left

my old chaps are all gone.. *snifffff* and its no longer the real sc it once upon a time was

broken habits that seemed impossible to break, and kept up habits that seemed impossible to follow, truth is you cannot stop either until you are dead, or you kill your nafs

the hardest habits to break are those most closest to survival, such as tasty food, or eating until you are full, but once broken, they result in beautiful results

Edited by yukapuka