Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maydayfire

Defenders Of Sayeda's Zainab's Shrine

Rate this topic

You are so concerned about the shrines of a minor girl suposedly daughter of hussain, but who is defending the shrines of Ammar and Uwais Qurni both of whom fell in siffin for Ali ? I heard they were recently damaged

You are so concerned about the shrines of a minor girl suposedly daughter of hussain, but who is defending the shrines of Ammar and Uwais Qurni both of whom fell in siffin for Ali ? I heard they were recently damaged

If uwais or ammar were alive today they would save the so called minor girl a/c to u of Ali a.s's shrine

Have some respect; these men gave their lives defending the shrine of our Prophet's (as) grand-daughter..Ammar (ra) and Uwais Qurni (ra) should also be fended, but that is a separate issue.

Btw, why on earth would you name yourself after the WW2 Nazi armoured forces, and use a Waffen SS poster as your avatar pic? Are you 12 years old?

Hopefully Shia fighters expand their mission from safeguarding the shrines to other parts of the country in joining hands with 'local Shia' and 'Alawite' population to save civilians in the cities and villages.

Many people been massacred wherever FSA and other terrorist groups took over... they stopped or took civilians out of their houses and killed them without any question just because of their sectarian affiliations. And always beheaded Shia and Alawite prisoners in the spot.

This is in relation to sayida zainab (as) the daughter of imam ali - not syeda sakina or ruqayah - in any case you clearly don't have any love for the prophet's family (pbuh) with a statement like that.

You are a dark soul - seek help through repentance.

In relation to the brave brothers who have given their lives to protect the burial places of the prophets relatives (pbuh) - may Allah grant them the highest level of paradise and destroy all the oppressors may they fall in to the pit of eternal despair and hopelessness in hell.

Have some respect; these men gave their lives defending the shrine of our Prophet's (as) grand-daughter

Could have better spent their time, here they are static targets for wahabis

..Ammar (ra) and Uwais Qurni (ra) should also be fended, but that is a separate issue.

I hope so, they are the pillars of faith ...what is sukayna's contribution, ok I see its zainab not sukayna's ok my bad

zainab was a very brave woman no doubt ..sukayna story is more of a legend

Btw, why on earth would you name yourself after the WW2 Nazi armoured forces, and use a Waffen SS poster as your avatar pic? Are you 12 years old?

its just a nic ...dont you believe in art for arts sake

and refrain from personal attacks

If uwais or ammar were alive today they would save the so called minor girl a/c to u of Ali a.s's shrine

Just like any momin ofcourse they would ! but we are talking about a shrine not a human being

its a great archeological treasure and I hate the wahabi barbarians just as much as you I agree but u guys have your priorities screwed up

God help you

Edited by Panzerwaffe

This is in relation to sayida zainab (as) the daughter of imam ali - not syeda sakina or ruqayah - in any case you clearly don't have any love for the prophet's family (pbuh) with a statement like that.

You are a dark soul - seek help through repentance.

In relation to the brave brothers who have given their lives to protect the burial places of the prophets relatives (pbuh) - may Allah grant them the highest level of paradise and destroy all the oppressors may they fall in to the pit of eternal despair and hopelessness in hell.

. . is a dark soul

and so displays himself having chosen his pen name of panzerwaffen without his having given any further explanation of such a choice on his part

What does the Arabic text say on the upper side of this image? Can someone translate?

It says the Arab front for exposing the crimes of Hizb al Lat (referring to hizballah but instead of saying hizballah it is referred to as hizb al Lat). Al-Lat is a pre-islamic arab god mentioned in the Quran.

its just a nic ...dont you believe in art for arts sake

and refrain from personal attacks

You mean like this ...

^ SS waffen had cleaner hands than your papas in tehran who massaccred thousands of their own people in 1988, with the same brutality as saddam

I am not a supporter of Sayyid Khumayni, but you are making a fool out of yourself with ridiculous throw-away lines like that. The Waffen SS' crimes make those of Khumayni's followers pale in comparison.

It says the Arab front for exposing the crimes of Hizb al Lat (referring to hizballah but instead of saying hizballah it is referred to as hizb al Lat). Al-Lat is a pre-islamic arab god mentioned in the Quran.

That is what I thought! I wonder what was the reason behind posting such a pic with such a text on a Shia-forum!!?! Knowing that we (even those who do not like Hizb) will not like these cheap insultfs from the Takfiris and Saudi paid Salafi gangs who go around insulting anything that is Shia.

That is what I thought! I wonder what was the reason behind posting such a pic with such a text on a Shia-forum!!?! Knowing that we (even those who do not like Hizb) will not like these cheap insultfs from the Takfiris and Saudi paid Salafi gangs who go around insulting anything that is Shia.

I posted a picture of the leaders of the protectors of the Syeda Zainab Shrine, this is the only photo that I have seen available on the internet.

I posted a picture of the leaders of the protectors of the Syeda Zainab Shrine, this is the only photo that I have seen available on the internet.

. .

The people who want peace who have come to the Syeda Zainab Shrine out of faith in and service to God are the force that began to change the picture in Syria.

America's racist Whites will be defeated in the defeat of their proxies the Sunni takfiri baby killers who war against Bashar Assad, God Willing.

. .

. . .

. .

America's racist Whites will be defeated in the defeat of their proxies the Sunni takfiri baby killers who war against Bashar Assad, God Willing.

. .

. . .

You're a one-trick pony, aren't you? One day you may grow up and realise that evil has no colour. The Mongols were certainly not white, and they killed countless Muslims. The Burmese Buddhists currently killing Muslims in Myanmar are definitely not white. The countries who have power at the present time happen to be white, but their time will pass soon enough. Then it will be China and India's turn, and if you think they're not going to carry on from where the West left off, then you are in for a big surprise.

Why don't you go back to following your Imam, Elijah Muhammad? Islam is not the place for racists, no matter their colour ...

. .

The people who want peace who have come to the Syeda Zainab Shrine out of faith in and service to God are the force that began to change the picture in Syria.

. .

. . .

I think the guy is only talking about those whites who are racist. He did not say that all whites were racist.

Edited by akamp

You're a one-trick pony, aren't you? One day you may grow up and realise that evil has no colour. The Mongols were certainly not white, and they killed countless Muslims. The Burmese Buddhists currently killing Muslims in Myanmar are definitely not white. The countries who have power at the present time happen to be white, but their time will pass soon enough. Then it will be China and India's turn, and if you think they're not going to carry on from where the West left off, then you are in for a big surprise.

Why don't you go back to following your Imam, Elijah Muhammad? Islam is not the place for racists, no matter their colour ...

. .

I fight these people here at home inside my country, the United States of America, and I am certain my methods for the fight are the best in God's Name, God Willing.

The Whites in my country use their colour to supress the people in the United States and to hold a dominion over and above the people of the United States of America, and I intend to stay my course, God Willing.

You yourself and those which think like you do not know of a better way to fight the injustices in the world the Whites in the United States and Whites in Britain employ to wreck havoc on freedoms and democracies throughout the globe, Fight White Americans, White Britons usage of talk of colour with the syntactical weapon of mass destruction of the Whites in America, the Whites in Britain's own preference and choosing.

These racists non-Muslims do not much like to have it thrown back at "y'all."

May God Bless my efforts to stay the course in the fight against their injustices and against their dominance with which human beings, non-Whites, are day to day threatened in Syria and in Somalia and in Mali and in Nigeria and in Pennsylvania and in East Cheshire and in Utah and Arizona.

Islam will predominate !

I think the guy is only talking about those whites who are racist. He did not say that all whites were racist.

. .

everyone in my country has ancestry from persons that are of northern European racial descent.

. .

everyone in my country has ancestry from persons that are of northern European racial descent.

Wait, you just said that your home country is the USA. Are you trying to say that everyone there is of northern European descent?

You can spin your racial semantics all you like, but your premise is fundamentally flawed because firstly, you generalise about ALL whites in the US and UK, and secondly, you fail to understand that racism is an evil that mars all human communities. It just so happens that power is currently being wielded by countries which are predominantly white, but when their influence has waned (which is currently occurring ) and India and China ascend to military and economic supremacy, you will see them behaving little differently to the northern Europeans you so loathe.

One only has to witness the recent conflict in Sudan to realise the deficit in your argument. The north Sudanese blacks regarded the south Sudanese blacks as inferior. Superficially they resembled each other, but the Sudanese from the north prided themselves as having Arab heritage, and thus considered themselves superior. The Quraysh prided themselves on their noble bloodline and considered themselves as the most excellent ( afdal ) of all the tribes of Arabia. 

What you have done is reduce a universal human condition - in this case racism - to a byproduct of melanin deficiency.

You may want to read his past posts again ...

Edited by Abdul Qaim

. .

Wait, you just said that your home country is the USA. Are you trying to say that everyone there is of northern European descent?

You can spin your racial semantics all you like, but your premise is fundamentally flawed because firstly, you generalise about ALL whites in the US and UK, and secondly, you fail to understand that racism is an evil that mars all human communities. It just so happens that power is currently being wielded by countries which are predominantly white, but when their influence has waned (which is currently occurring ) and India and China ascend to military and economic supremacy, you will see them behaving little differently to the northern Europeans you so loathe.

One only has to witness the recent conflict in Sudan to realise the deficit in your argument. The north Sudanese blacks regarded the south Sudanese blacks as inferior. Superficially they resembled each other, but the Sudanese from the north prided themselves as having Arab heritage, and thus considered themselves superior. The Quraysh prided themselves on their noble bloodline and considered themselves as the most excellent ( afdal ) of all the tribes of Arabia. 

What you have done is reduce a universal human condition - in this case racism - to a byproduct of melanin deficiency.

You may want to read his past posts again ...

. .

. . .  (*  .  .  .  (*  .  .

. . . err, .... a hem, ...

JUST  SO  HAPPENS  "  you say,  fellow ?

.  .  .

. . .  (*  .  .  .  (*  .  .  .

. . .

^ SS waffen had cleaner hands than your papas in tehran who massaccred thousands of their own people in 1988, with the same brutality as saddam

Brothers and sisters, this child is simply trying to find his place in this world, lashing out, yet sensitive to the thought of being identified. He admires power, envies it, yet knows nothing of the sort. Just the glimpse of a false reality a call of duty game would show him. Ignore him, why give attention to the fool. Just another "internet gangster."

*correction its the Waffen SS, and you think they had "cleaner" hands than the revolutionaries? 3000 people died in the revolution to save a nation that was becoming a western puppet, a nation that was sinking into a social abyss. The SS, Hitlers death squads killed millions of people for differences in beliefs, look into who they killed and for what reason?

america is targeting MUSLIMS because they've built the idea that we should be hated, just like Hitler did to the Jews, we are the target, understand that.

Everyone has the right to belief whatever they choose to. Don't be a radical, don't be stupid.

Jaheleeah.

. .

. . .  (*  .  .  .  (*  .  .

. . . err, .... a hem, ...

JUST  SO  HAPPENS  "  you say,  fellow ?

.  .  .

. . .  (*  .  .  .  (*  .  .  .

. . .

Well, thanks to the Illuminati and the evil scientist Yakub who created Caucasians 6,600 years ago ... :rolleyes:

Brothers and sisters, this child is simply trying to find his place in this world, lashing out, yet sensitive to the thought of being identified. He admires power, envies it, yet knows nothing of the sort. Just the glimpse of a false reality a call of duty game would show him. Ignore him, why give attention to the fool. Just another "internet gangster."

*correction its the Waffen SS, and you think they had "cleaner" hands than the revolutionaries? 3000 people died in the revolution to save a nation that was becoming a western puppet, a nation that was sinking into a social abyss. The SS, Hitlers death squads killed millions of people for differences in beliefs, look into who they killed and for what reason?

america is targeting MUSLIMS because they've built the idea that we should be hated, just like Hitler did to the Jews, we are the target, understand that.

Everyone has the right to belief whatever they choose to. Don't be a radical, don't be stupid.

Jaheleeah.

. .

I see America as being part of the effort to establish a base, one established to attempt to stop Islam as the Spanish had intended in the Philippines. The Spanish had concentrated their power and influence specifically in the deepest south in Zamboanga because that is to which extent Islam had been spread at point of the Philippines  infestation , I'll go ahead and beligerantly say, with western European Spanish visitors to the country.

America (. . er, . . a hem, . . "the Whites") is here in our country so that the same can readily reach across the Pacific rim to curtail the spread of Islam, and introduce Christian faith as a block intended in curtailment of the spread of Islam to the Philippines and beyond Zamboanga and the Mullacans.

America by itself alone hasn't always been as actively involved in hate as American White is today, in the "promotion of tolerance among Muslims," and in a curtailing of the spread of, or at least, the tempering down of, and in a de-radicalizing of, Islam. But, certain other elements of the same hate talking White European (powers that be  . ."JUST SO HAPPENS")  have been, of which America had all along been member in the side lines.

America and its allied 'powers that be ( . . . or, if you prefer, that  JUST  SO  HAPPEN  to be, there)' do not preach that, or advance a foreign policy face that, they "hate" you. America only wants you to be the Muslim it suits America best and suits American interests best, that you be.

I sometime speak in the parable of the measurement of the electron in the nuclear infrastructure within the atom: White racism in White Americans, White supremacy, can be had a finger, an indicator, pointed toward it as narrowing the point of focus down to its dance, its running in its motion, either that measure or, a finger, an indicator, pointed toward focus upon the mass of its presence here or there, both never in two or more places of focus at a same single time. And this, American White racist global supremacy, interacts in a such a way as its being in its inherent nature detrimental to Islam. American Whites would get themselves all in a tizzie if you or some such person of your kind were to use the term "hate" here.

America simply has its needed projection of power to which it must as a nation attend and should rather you not at all focus upon its doings or mass in any such a negative, and at heart seemingly to an Americans opinion anti-American, manner.