Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maydayfire

Defenders Of Sayeda's Zainab's Shrine

Rate this topic

You are so concerned about the shrines of a minor girl suposedly daughter of hussain, but who is defending the shrines of Ammar and Uwais Qurni both of whom fell in siffin for Ali ? I heard they were recently damaged

You are so concerned about the shrines of a minor girl suposedly daughter of hussain, but who is defending the shrines of Ammar and Uwais Qurni both of whom fell in siffin for Ali ? I heard they were recently damaged

If uwais or ammar were alive today they would save the so called minor girl a/c to u of Ali a.s's shrine

Subhanallah when I read the Quran and hear about def dumb and blindness due to Allah making them like that, it really makes sense by reading ur post.

The quran al kareem says ahlulbayt are to recieve highest status and purest purification. The household of the prohet for god's sake. To defend with your life is what really

Have some respect; these men gave their lives defending the shrine of our Prophet's (as) grand-daughter..Ammar (ra) and Uwais Qurni (ra) should also be fended, but that is a separate issue.

Btw, why on earth would you name yourself after the WW2 Nazi armoured forces, and use a Waffen SS poster as your avatar pic? Are you 12 years old?

Hopefully Shia fighters expand their mission from safeguarding the shrines to other parts of the country in joining hands with 'local Shia' and 'Alawite' population to save civilians in the cities and villages.

Many people been massacred wherever FSA and other terrorist groups took over... they stopped or took civilians out of their houses and killed them without any question just because of their sectarian affiliations. And always beheaded Shia and Alawite prisoners in the spot.

This is in relation to sayida zainab (as) the daughter of imam ali - not syeda sakina or ruqayah - in any case you clearly don't have any love for the prophet's family (pbuh) with a statement like that.

You are a dark soul - seek help through repentance.

In relation to the brave brothers who have given their lives to protect the burial places of the prophets relatives (pbuh) - may Allah grant them the highest level of paradise and destroy all the oppressors may they fall in to the pit of eternal despair and hopelessness in hell.

Have some respect; these men gave their lives defending the shrine of our Prophet's (as) grand-daughter

Could have better spent their time, here they are static targets for wahabis

..Ammar (ra) and Uwais Qurni (ra) should also be fended, but that is a separate issue.

I hope so, they are the pillars of faith ...what is sukayna's contribution, ok I see its zainab not sukayna's ok my bad

zainab was a very brave woman no doubt ..sukayna story is more of a legend

Btw, why on earth would you name yourself after the WW2 Nazi armoured forces, and use a Waffen SS poster as your avatar pic? Are you 12 years old?

its just a nic ...dont you believe in art for arts sake

and refrain from personal attacks

If uwais or ammar were alive today they would save the so called minor girl a/c to u of Ali a.s's shrine

Just like any momin ofcourse they would ! but we are talking about a shrine not a human being

its a great archeological treasure and I hate the wahabi barbarians just as much as you I agree but u guys have your priorities screwed up

God help you

Edited by Panzerwaffe

This is in relation to sayida zainab (as) the daughter of imam ali - not syeda sakina or ruqayah - in any case you clearly don't have any love for the prophet's family (pbuh) with a statement like that.

You are a dark soul - seek help through repentance.

In relation to the brave brothers who have given their lives to protect the burial places of the prophets relatives (pbuh) - may Allah grant them the highest level of paradise and destroy all the oppressors may they fall in to the pit of eternal despair and hopelessness in hell.

. . is a dark soul

and so displays himself having chosen his pen name of panzerwaffen without his having given any further explanation of such a choice on his part