Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaMahdi110

Save Ayatollah Al-Nimr - Sign This Petition

Rate this topic

1. I am talking about majority of people in Bangladesh who demand justice... not a few 200 Takfiris (or some innnocent jobles or other random people who were provoked by Jihadists) to take to the streets... From the news reports and interviews... there are many ppl who want the criminals to face charges for what they did to the poor people of Bangladesh.. especially the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated groups.

Oh really? The "majority of people" in Bangladesh are currently as of now campaigning for the HANGING of those who were camping out demanding the hanging of those Muslim Brotherhood leaders, as they turned out the be atheist, anti-Islamic activists and diehard blasphemers. On the 6th April they held the largest gathering in living memory in Bangladesh and will soon be blockading Dhaka beginning on 5 May. Your "majority" is now on the run, trying to cover their exposed Islamophobic bottoms, and will be too busy trying to save their neck to demand anybody's hanging.

As for "justice" you obviously do not care a single bit about justice because if you bothered to read up about the trials you will find them to be the most laughably ridiculous charges and ridiculous court that has ever called itself a court of justice. This kangaroo tribunal has been condemned by every human rights organization, as well as those who personally fought against the accused in the civil war. Yet from which source do you get the courage to try to play the human-rights defender here?

You do not care about real justice, you just want the Islamist leaders to be hanged by the atheist, communist government of Bangladesh, because you hate Sunnis very much. Admit it! Don't pretend to be innocent! Any lame excuse they come up with you gobble up with extreme keenness, no matter how absurd their reasonings are or how feeble their evidence is. You are not a Shia, you are the eager supporter of the WORST of oppressors, you are a friend and eager ally of atheists, communists, and zionist oppressors and torturers. As long as your preferred enemy (Muslim Brotherhood) is murdered you will eagerly support it and dance and sing about it and celebrate when they are killed or tortured.

In reality there is no difference between you and Mousa who is actively supporting the execution of Ayatollah Nimr. You may pray differently to him, but in the end you and he are of the same religion, that religion of supporting the oppressors to kill their opponents, just because the opponent is of the opposite religious sect. No doubt, the concept of speaking up against injustice, even if the victim belongs to the opposite sect, hasn't entered your brain yet, let alone the concept of opposing the oppressors.

2. Why you attack people's nationality or ethnicity. I am not Arab.. And I never lived in any Arab country. I never supported oppression in any country, even in Syria even though I 100% support the Syrian regime, but I oppose their human rights records.. And even in Iran, whenever there been cases of oppression by Islamic Republic, I oppose those specific cases.

I am not racist, but I view majority of Arabs to be ignorant, selfish, backward, tribalists, more than other Muslims. And I am actually speaking of Sunni-Arabs mainly. Bengalis are good people.. I have nothing against anyone... it is the case of Bengalis vs Bengalis that I used to discuss with you, it has nothing to do with the outside world.. I am speaking for poor Bengalis who were raped, murdered, tortured, and their houses were burned down or destroyed on them by Muslim Brotherhood folks..! Arabs or Americans have nothing to do with this. After what Muslim Brotherhood movements (aka neo-Zionist puppets) done to other people in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Bahrain and elsewhere, specifially their unexplained and racist behaviors towards Shias, there is NO WAY that we will ever support any Muslim Brotherhood movement in any other part of the world.

I will attack anyone who supports a tyrant and dictator, as you are doing here. This [Edited Out] atheist government has killed thousands of opponents, tortured thousands, taken out the eyes of people, tortured girls, beats up any man they find with a beard, attacked mosques, burned Qurans, and closed down every opposition newspaper and TV station there is, I HAVE TO LIVE UNDER THIS [Edited Out] GOVERNMENT so how dare you support it and speak up for it? If you like it so much I'd like to see you live under it.

3. It shouldn't be any of your business to discuss other's nationality, ethnicity or race on a SHIA ISLAMIC FORUM. It is not going to help any discussion on anything.

You speak and discuss of politics in Arab countries, western states, Iran and etc... where you never set a foot in any of those countries! And I never told you not to do such and such because you are not from those countries.

And it is none of your business to try to defend and speak up for a Oppressor government in my country, under whom I have to live and who might kill me one day as they have killed thousands of others like me, for no reason at all.

5. You turned the entire topic to your own taste, discussing Bangladesh, very unrelated... there is no link between the two cases at all..

My contribution was very relevant, that is how the coming execution of Ayatollah Nimr can be effectively stopped, as the execution of the innocent Islamic clerics of Bangladesh have been stopped, even if it disappointed you that you could not get to satisfy your blood-lust to see them hanged.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Only 119 more signers needed for the petition. Email the link to all your contacts and tell them if they do not want to sign it themselves, at least they can be helpful by passing the petition to all their contacts and let other people have a chance to sign it.

Oh really? The "majority of people" in Bangladesh are currently as of now campaigning for the HANGING of those who were camping out demanding the hanging of those Muslim Brotherhood leaders, as they turned out the be atheist, anti-Islamic activists and diehard blasphemers. On the 6th April they held the largest gathering in living memory in Bangladesh and will soon be blockading Dhaka beginning on 5 May. Your "majority" is now on the run, trying to cover their exposed Islamophobic bottoms, and will be too busy trying to save their neck to demand anybody's hanging.

As for "justice" you obviously do not care a single bit about justice because if you bothered to read up about the trials you will find them to be the most laughably ridiculous charges and ridiculous court that has ever called itself a court of justice. This kangaroo tribunal has been condemned by every human rights organization, as well as those who personally fought against the accused in the civil war. Yet from which source do you get the courage to try to play the human-rights defender here?

You do not care about real justice, you just want the Islamist leaders to be hanged by the atheist, communist government of Bangladesh, because you hate Sunnis very much. Admit it! Don't pretend to be innocent! Any lame excuse they come up with you gobble up with extreme keenness, no matter how absurd their reasonings are or how feeble their evidence is. You are not a Shia, you are the eager supporter of the WORST of oppressors, you are a friend and eager ally of atheists, communists, and zionist oppressors and torturers. As long as your preferred enemy (Muslim Brotherhood) is murdered you will eagerly support it and dance and sing about it and celebrate when they are killed or tortured.

In reality there is no difference between you and Mousa who is actively supporting the execution of Ayatollah Nimr. You may pray differently to him, but in the end you and he are of the same religion, that religion of supporting the oppressors to kill their opponents, just because the opponent is of the opposite religious sect. No doubt, the concept of speaking up against injustice, even if the victim belongs to the opposite sect, hasn't entered your brain yet, let alone the concept of opposing the oppressors.

I will attack anyone who supports a tyrant and dictator, as you are doing here. This [Edited Out] atheist government has killed thousands of opponents, tortured thousands, taken out the eyes of people, tortured girls, beats up any man they find with a beard, attacked mosques, burned Qurans, and closed down every opposition newspaper and TV station there is, I HAVE TO LIVE UNDER THIS [Edited Out] GOVERNMENT so how dare you support it and speak up for it? If you like it so much I'd like to see you live under it.

And it is none of your business to try to defend and speak up for a Oppressor government in my country, under whom I have to live and who might kill me one day as they have killed thousands of others like me, for no reason at all.

My contribution was very relevant, that is how the coming execution of Ayatollah Nimr can be effectively stopped, as the execution of the innocent Islamic clerics of Bangladesh have been stopped, even if it disappointed you that you could not get to satisfy your blood-lust to see them hanged.

^nothing that you said makes any sense... except complaining, hiding the facts or covering up for Salafis/Muslim brotherhood criminals, linking very unrelated cases, and arrogantly you want everyone to agree with you since you live in that country... which is totally nonsense and these reasons will never apply to a political discussion on a forum.

To referesh your memory on the criminals that you call them Islamic clerics who are oppressed by secularists:

Many of its leaders and activists participated in paramilitary forces that were implicated in war crimes, such as mass murder, especially of Hindus, rape and forced conversions of Hindus to Islam. Jamaat-e-Islami members led the formation of the Shanti Committee, and the Razakar and Al-Badr paramilitary forces.

Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir

The student wing of this organization is the Bangladesh Islami Chhatra Shibir, a major organization at many colleges including the University of Chittagong, the University of Dhaka, Rajshahi University, and Jahangirnagar University. It is also pervasive in the madrassa system. a member of the International Islamic Federation of Student Organizations and the World Assembly of Muslim Youth, it is believed to have ties to a number of terrorist organizations in the area as well as to Pakistani Inter Services Intelligence, and it is reported to have recruited youth for the Taliban & Al-Queada in Taliban regime during its reign in Afghanistan.The ICS has been involved in violent clashes with other student groups.

ICS is involved in two kinds of violence. Its members have fought with other student organizations on university campuses. The ICS's main rival on campuses is the Bangladesh Chhatra League (BCL), the student wing of the Awami League. This is a competing political party nationally. Clashes between the BCL and ICS have resulted in numerous deaths over the years; in July 2000 ICS members were suspected of killing six BCL activists in a shooting attack in Chittagong. The ICS has been blamed for terrorist attacks throughout Bangladesh, including the bombing of an Awami League rally in July 2001 that killed over 20 people. Although an ICS activist was arrested in connection with the incident, the man was later released. The ICS was never directly implicated. Wiki

(bismillah)

(salam)

Only18 more votes are needed.

YouTube Petition - Free Al-Nimr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTfHvTxvmk4

(bismillah)

(salam)

Only18 more votes are needed.

YouTube Petition - Free Al-Nimr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTfHvTxvmk4

18 more to go sister hameedeh and once they reach it, it'll be another 4000 to vote up. But really, what exactly is this voting going to do? Will this voting system put any real pressure on the Saudi government to show mercy and let Nimr go? I stand unsure about voting for this, and voting for that and zillion other campaigns out there. Not that I did not vote, in fact I voted from my multiple email addresses but I simply cannot fathom how clicking a mouse button will change things on a drastic level.

It seems highly implausible to get anything constructive coming out of this online voting. But yeah, we pray Allah save the scholar, in'sha Allah.

I tried to sign, but the internet says "no web page found".

Must be an "innocent error" :donno:

Tried to sign...

The internet says "no web page found".

Hummmmm...must be an "innocent error" :donno:

(bismillah)

(salam)

We are actively working for the immediate release of Sheikh Al-Nimr. It is hard work but there is no lack of energy on our behalf. Our team is dedicated and constantly receiving updates regarding Al-Nimr.

For those of you who wish to contribute towards our cause can do so by donating anything you wish. All donations are gratefully received and every penny will help us get closer to our goal.

Where will the donations go ?

The non-profit nature of our cause makes our work dependant upon your generosity.

All campaigns need to promote their activities and spread news through various methods like posters, leaflets, banners and other advertising methods. Your donations will help us keep you and our followers up to date with important news regarding demonstrations, urgent actions which need to be taken and other events.

Our aim is to reach as many people as possible. This involves advertising through budget schemes and promoting in various social media outlets. Anything donated will ensure that we are able to reach these people who may not be aware of our cause.

Your donations will also help us in the event of renting a location and renting out tools like megaphones and sound systems.

Especially in this campaign, time is of the essence.

http://www.gofundme.com/2wyplg

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is going to be a 7 mile walk by some brothers to raise money for the Al-Nimr Team, please donate whatever you can

Our Challenge

Support Najaf, Farshad and Hasnain on their 7 mile walk from the Shia Ithna’asheri Community of Middlesex in London to al-Zahra Centre in Watford. This is to raise money towards our all important work for the freedom of Sheikh Al-Nimr and political prisoners in Saudi Arabia. Anyone who wishes to join in the walk can do so. If you wish to take part, please get in contact.

http://www.gofundme.com/alnimr7miles

I went to check on the petition and found that it is closed. If his life is still in danger of being executed, why was the petition closed?

(bismillah)

(salam) everyone,

I wanted to sign, but the petition is closed.

And it has NOT reached the number of signs needed. (I read somewhere that it should be more than 9000, but they reached less than 7000 only.)

What now?

Amina

Brother where you have read the date of shaykh al Nimr (may Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì save Him from those devils)?

in

Brother where you have read the date of shaykh al Nimr (may Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì save Him from those devils)?

In the news.from unnamed saudi court sourse.pray that its wrong.protest rallies in london berlin etc

(bismillah)

(salam) everyone,

I wanted to sign, but the petition is closed.

And it has NOT reached the number of signs needed. (I read somewhere that it should be more than 9000, but they reached less than 7000 only.)

What

Amina

There z a page on fb u can join petition u can sign is there too.free sheikh nimr on fb Edited by muntazir