Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lady Sakina's Shrine Is Destroyed..

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Iam honestly just sick and tired of us getting killed and killed. Im exhausted! When will Allah interfere? Its the prophets family, not just any grave. All you hear is be patience, for what?! Its not like you can just forget about this and live your day like nothing is going on. It interferes with your mind and emotions, you get depressed... I dont know....."sighhhhhhhhhhh"

• Veteran Member

When has he ever!

Well, what I really meant, was hoping for him to bring Imam Mahdi. The true reality is, this happened because of us humans, WE NEED TO STOP THIS. Why should Allah interfere when he has given us the power!? Its us who let these tyrants get control. Its us who are unjust to people, who lie cheat and steal. Its us who care about worldly matters then our humanity. Its us who are bashing each other for different views. Its us who kill. Its us who bring hatred. Its NOT GOD.

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaykum,

Allah (swt) is all wise, he knew what was going to happen when they destroyed jannat baqi, now in shaam. We must have sabr and do what imam we expect of imam a zaman to do instead of ask him to do it. InshaAllah his reappearance is hastened but we must work for this right also.

Iam honestly just sick and tired of us getting killed and killed. Im exhausted! When will Allah interfere? Its the prophets family, not just any grave. All you hear is be patience, for what?! Its not like you can just forget about this and live your day like nothing is going on. It interferes with your mind and emotions, you get depressed... I dont know....."sighhhhhhhhhhh"

Salam u alaykom,

Please be patient and dont decide instead of Allah!

Assalam u alaykom

I am very sad too when I saw this and just seeing all these bad news. BUT the reason I am taking the time to reply to this is because you prayed that "When will Allah interfere"?

You are a very learned Muslim from most of your posts. So I just wanted to remind you is that what makes us Shias different than Sunnis is that we DO NOT ignore the history of Islam and what happened. Far worse things have happened to family of prophet than desecrating their graves. Yet true Islam and Shias of Ali (as) carried on.

In fact, things like this, as much as I hate to say it, need to happen in order for us to know who is right and who is wrong. People that burn mosques, graves of holy people, and kill innocent people and blow themselves up can never be right. And this affirms the Shia madhab that is the the true Islam. Its a little sacrifice Ahlulbayt have made in order to keep this going.

And Inshallah with Zohoor of Imam Mahdi (as) this will all end but until then, your job and my job is 1) to be away and 2) to be patient and keep making duas for arrival of Imam Mahdi (as) the hujja of Allah (swt)

• Veteran Member

I am very sad too when I saw this and just seeing all these bad news. BUT the reason I am taking the time to reply to this is because you prayed that "When will Allah interfere"?

You are a very learned Muslim from most of your posts. So I just wanted to remind you is that what makes us Shias different than Sunnis is that we DO NOT ignore the history of Islam and what happened. Far worse things have happened to family of prophet than desecrating their graves. Yet true Islam and Shias of Ali (as) carried on.

In fact, things like this, as much as I hate to say it, need to happen in order for us to know who is right and who is wrong. People that burn mosques, graves of holy people, and kill innocent people and blow themselves up can never be right. And this affirms the Shia madhab that is the the true Islam. Its a little sacrifice Ahlulbayt have made in order to keep this going.

And Inshallah with Zohoor of Imam Mahdi (as) this will all end but until then, your job and my job is 1) to be away and 2) to be patient and keep making duas for arrival of Imam Mahdi (as) the hujja of Allah (swt)

When I said that I meant, when is Allah going to bring Imam Mahdi. You know my views from my post. I also believe we must not just sit around and wait for him. We MUST be proactive in the cause of enjoining good and forbidding evil.

• Advanced Member

Brother pureethics..ive only joined this forum for a couple of months...and I can see me and you are on the same wave...if our heritage teaches us something...its that we have been oppressed since the day the Prophet PBUH&hf was given to us as a mercy to mankind...our patience is what makes us different no matter how much we are oppressed.

This is where a follower of the Ahlulbayt will always differ from Other Muslims...

A follower of the Ahlulbayt:

1. Fear Allah

2. Always Stay Patience

3. Will never take matters into his own hand's

4. Seek the Ultimate Reward(by obedience, intellect & PATIENCE)..

One should Worship Allah not for the Rewards of HeaveN nor for the Fear of Hell...but for his excellence that he is Worth Worshiping because hes the All Knowing All Wise!..

Bro we are all Sadden by this news may Allah Guide Those Who Plot against other Muslims.

• Veteran Member

• Veteran Member

Worse things happened during history, Yazid (LA) burned the Ka'ba.

dont ever say that again. Your thinking leads to what is happening now....the ahlulbayt are the signs of Allah. They are like stars, if one burns out, it gets dark....

• Advanced Member

dont ever say that again. Your thinking leads to what is happening now....the ahlulbayt are the signs of Allah. They are like stars, if one burns out, it gets dark....

So now burning the tombs of Ahlul-Bayt is worse than burning th Ka'ba, the Hous of God?

• Veteran Member

So now burning the tombs of Ahlul-Bayt is worse than burning th Ka'ba, the Hous of God?

Who said that? When you don't take everything as important, this is when your mind becomes hollow. So when it even comes down to the Kaaba your like so what? It's just a cube stone, god doesn't even live there.

Yes. The ka'ba has been destroyed and rebuilt many times. The shrines can be rebuilt. But the actual tombs where these holy men rest ... they can't be fixed. They can't be put back. Once they are destroyed, they're gone for ever.