Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How Nasibi Religion Looks Like Without Taqiyah

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Can I see a full video please.

I doubt there is anything he would have said before of after that could possibly explain what he said there. He already tries to backtrack a bit in that clip, but I think we can all see what his feelings are.

Anyway, it's a well known phenomenon among Sunnis that in their zeal to oppose the Shia, they fall into disrespect of the Ahlulbayt (as). This has been recognised for a long time.

• Advanced Member

What a joke. This is the true Ahlul Sunnah? This is your leaders? Shame on you all, what do you think the prophet would have said?!! Hussain is FROM ME and IM FROM Hussain!!!!!!!!

But you see the thing is I can bring you short videos of shia 'leaders' probably getting caught saying something which may lead people to believe something else. That's why I asked for a full video clip. And if you believe this guy represents all Sunnis than don't get mad when other shias are looked at like that by Sunnis to believe all shias are like that.

• Veteran Member

But you see the thing is I can bring you short videos of shia 'leaders' probably getting caught saying something which may lead people to believe something else. That's why I asked for a full video clip. And if you believe this guy represents all Sunnis than don't get mad when other shias are looked at like that by Sunnis to believe all shias are like that.

the difference is that, the people you bring are not even supported by our marja, where this guy in the video is supported by the saudi ulema which is representative of sunnis

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is a video showing how a kaffir nasibi Wahabi scholar unveils the truth about his cult beliefs without using Taqiya.

Wa alaikum assalam.

He's likely a Wahabi as you said. May God remove mercy from divisive and satanic people like him.

The video is titled 'Sunni' though, this is not representative of most Sunnis. And we shouldn't associate taqiyya with Sunnis, it's more a Shia concept.

Edited by aliasghark
  • Advanced Member

Wa alaikum assalam.

He's likely a Wahabi as you said. May God remove mercy from divisive and satanic people like him.

The video is titled 'Sunni' though, this is not representative of most Sunnis. And we shouldn't associate taqiyya with Sunnis, it's more a Shia concept.

(salam)

You are correct. The author of the video was mistaken to put "Sunni" in the title. That's why in my post I used Wahabi/Nasibi instead of Sunni. Unlike Wahabis and Salafis, Sunnis do recognize the oppression of Imam Hussien(as) and consider him to be as a martyr while Wahabis and their scholars recognize him as a person who was mistaken to wage war against the "rightful khalifa" of his time.

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

This is a scholar?...is the translation fair? it doesnt exactly come across as eloquent..the first half doesnt make any sense to me (??) and the second half is like a load of jumbled up sentences that cant quite seem to express a point. Kamal al haidary would wipe the floor with him :P

• Advanced Member

This is a scholar?...is the translation fair? it doesnt exactly come across as eloquent..the first half doesnt make any sense to me (??) and the second half is like a load of jumbled up sentences that cant quite seem to express a point. Kamal al haidary would wipe the floor with him :P

(salam)

I did not pay attention to the translations until now. You are right though, they are not the best. However, after listening to what he says in Arabic multiple times, I can safely say that what he speaks in Arabic reflects mostly on what the translations despite some errors so don't worry much about it.

This Kaffir has no chance against Sayed Kamal Al-Haidari.

• Advanced Member

Now, I understand who these are.

Fortunately, in my time, and probably even today, we dont have such people or ideology in Pakistan.

In my whole Sunni community friends and relatives, no one carried such thoughts or feelings. Pakistan is overall a very moderate society.

As a matter of fact, the whole country (including the army) has very popular heartfelt slogans of Ya Ali (as) and Ya Hussain (as).

Edited by lalamoosa