Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lion of Shia

Potential Road To Ww3? Imam Mahdi(As)?

Rate this topic

a salaam alakim!

Wow, Im having mixed Emotions right now, Although im worried, but Fasinated at the same time Does this mean Imam Mahdis(AS) Appearence is right around the corner?

Russia Military War Games, Iran Military War Games, North Korea Vs USA, Potential Isreali Strike on Iran, American Involvement? Remember WWI was started by one small Incident. Pray, and wait!

Global Powers Cast Wary Eye as Korean Tension Escalates

By CHOE SANG-HUN

Published: March 29, 2013

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korean state media said Friday that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, had ordered his missile units to be ready to strike the United States and South Korea, which South Korean officials said could signal either preparations for missile tests or just more blustering.

Enlarge This Image 30korea_inline2-articleInline-v3.jpg

Jon Chol Jin/Associated Press

University students marched through Kim Il Sung Square in downtown Pyongyang, North Korea, on Friday.

Multimedia

northkorea.jpg Multimedia Feature

Timeline on North Korea’s Nuclear Program

nytimesworld-twitter-icon-thumbStandard.jpg

Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow @nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines.

Twitter List: Reporters and Editors

The United States criticized the North Korean threat, which came one day after American forces had carried out an unusual practice bombing exercise with advanced aircraft across South Korea.

“The United States is fully capable of defending itself and our allies,” said Lt. Col. Catherine Wilkinson, a Pentagon spokeswoman in Washington."North Korea’s bellicose rhetoric and threats follow a pattern designed to raise tensions and intimidate others.”

The back-and-forth was viewed with worry by China and Russia. China’s Foreign Ministry reiterated its calls for restraint. Russia was more explicit, with its foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, telling reporters in Moscow that he was increasingly concerned about a situation that could “get out of control — it will descend into the spiral of a vicious cycle.”

Mr. Kim’s order, which North Korea said was given during an emergency meeting early Friday, was similar to the one issued Tuesday when the North’s top military command told all its missile and artillery units to be on the “highest alert” and ready to strike the United States and South Korea in retaliation against their joint military exercises.

But by attributing such an order to its top leader, North Korea tried to add weight to its threat.

“We believe they are taking follow-up steps,” said Kim Min-seok, spokesman of the South Korean Defense Ministry, referring to increased activities of the North Korean military units. "South Korean and American intelligence authorities are closely watching whether North Korea is preparing its short, medium, and long-range missiles, including its Scud, Rodong and Musudan.”

He did not elaborate. But government officials and South Korean media said that there had been a surge in vehicle and troop movements at North Korean missile units in recent days as the United States and South Korea has been conducting joint military drills. The national news agency Yonhap quoted an anonymous military source as saying that North Korean vehicles had been moving to Tongchang-ri near the North’s western border with China, where its Unha-3 rocket blasted off in December.

North Korea might be preparing for an engine test ahead of a long-range rocket test, the source was quoted as saying. Scud and Rodong are the North's mainstay short- and medium-range missiles. The Musudan, deployed around 2007 and displayed for the first time during a military parade in the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, in 2010, is a road-mobile intermediate-range ballistic missile with a range of more than 1,900 miles, according to the South Korean Defense Ministry.

In an angry reaction to the sanctions that the United Nations imposed after North Korea’s launching of a three-stage rocket in December and its third nuclear test last month, the North has repeatedly threatened to strike Washington, as well as the American military bases around the Pacific and in South Korea, with nuclear-armed long-range missiles.

A photo released by the North’s official Korean Central News Agency on Friday showed Mr. Kim conferring with his top generals on what the agency called “plans to strike the mainland U.S.” A military chart behind them showed what appeared to be trajectories of North Korean missiles hitting major cities in the United States.

North Korea also said its leader, Mr. Kim, “finally signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets of the K.P.A., ordering them to be standby for fire so that they may strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea.” K.P.A. stands for the Korean People’s Army.

Salam u alaykom,

Look within yourself, I started with myself, am I really ready to follow Imam (as) and leave my worldly desires behind!!!! remember the even of Karbala, remember leaving alone HAzrat Moslem :(

so, be careful (it's a warning to myself, no offence to any1!!!!)

on the other hand, who guaranties that I will be aline in the next moment??? I might get a stroke right now or ......

then, am I at the stage of being ready .....

Assalam u alaykom

The fact that Imam Mahdi may be coming soon makes me worried; it's like the teacher tells you the unit test is tomorrow but you still haven't done any of the homework to prepare

I know...When Jesus (as) came to Jews, they were waiting for him and wanted him but because they were in state of sin and loving donya, they didn't like his words and his teachings and rejected him.

Lets pray that we won't be like that when our Imam comes.

Edited by Ali-Reza

Imam Mahdi (ajf) will appear when the first 313 faithful men are ready , as he will collect more ready and sacrificial men that we hope to be of them , it is that we ourselves should be in the state of readiness to qualify for the appearance in the first place.

Right now , I do see the source that will change people to be ready. But I don't see the sufficient influence.

Seeing people (shi'ites) defend Ayesha or Umar and the rest of the gang just to please the 'others' is sign of weakness and loos faith.

I want everyone to drop 'Tagiyya' where it is not in the correct situation , and is false in this situation.

The religion should be clear and bright and fearless.

We need to show our aim and persistence and that we willed.

I think that most of world's population will be killed during WWIII. I am feeling like I am living my last days and I keep thinking about how will I get killed? I wanted to see a world in which all people will be shias and Imam Mehdi (A.S.) will rule, but I think world will be terrible place after WWIII. I prefer to get killed instantly than in a genocide. I hope I am a momin when I die.

The only thing Imam (A.S.) wants is obedience to Him (A.S.), sometimes it may seem hard to obey Him (A.S.) but He (A.S.) knows about your efforts and challenges and He (A.S.) is very generous. He(A.S.) reminds you that Allah loves you more than 70mothers, He (A.S.) gives you lots of rewards and blessings.