Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quran , Signs?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaam again brothers and sister's .. well i was just wondering if the same thing that happens to me happens to anyone else.. so sometimes i have a question that i dont want to ask anyone or i just dont look into it that much and usually every night after i pray maghrib/isha i read the quran , at least one surah a night and i find my self reading and i get an answer to the queston i think about (btw im not talkiing silly questions, they are real serious questions i wonder about) .. and this has happened to me a lot! subhanallah everytime it happens i find myself wanting to be closer to Allah swt, so i was wondering has this happened to anyone else???

Thank you!

wasalaam :)

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

Well maybe you are really thinking deeply about the subject while reading the Qur'an and it could be that at that moment Allah reveals to you your problem as well. But only deep thinking could give you answers sometimes as well, but I don't doubt Allah helps when you're reading the Noble Qur'an!

Submission to Allah's Will is the best companion; wisdom is the noblest heritage; theoretical and practical knowledge are the best signs of distinction; deep thinking will present the clearest picture of every problem. - Imam Ali (as) - Nahjul Balagha, sayings

Think about Newtown's gravity problem, eureka! :)

• Advanced Member

Similar things would happen to me when I was thinking about converting to Shiism sA, it's a good sign :)

:) thank you for your feedback!

(wasalam)

Well maybe you are really thinking deeply about the subject while reading the Qur'an and it could be that at that moment Allah reveals to you your problem as well. But only deep thinking could give you answers sometimes as well, but I don't doubt Allah helps when you're reading the Noble Qur'an!

Submission to Allah's Will is the best companion; wisdom is the noblest heritage; theoretical and practical knowledge are the best signs of distinction; deep thinking will present the clearest picture of every problem. - Imam Ali (as) - Nahjul Balagha, sayings

Think about Newtown's gravity problem, eureka! :)

thank you so much ! :)

This happens to me all the time, especially when I read the english translation of the Qur'an or come across words in Arabic that I understand :)

yea i usually read the quran translation, thanks for your feed back!

quran is for everyone and for every generation. I think it happens with almost all of us. previously I used to think that I am special. lol.

haha thanks for your feed back!! :)