Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

in this particular case, calling him a mushirk kaffir,or saying he committed shirk, ARE YOU 100% HE WORSHIPS SOMEONE BESIDES Allah, OR TAKES ALI AS A PARTNER? 100%? How do you know he isnt confused or something?

There is more chance of Zakir Naik being confused over the subject of Yazid than this guy being confused. Have you not read the kufr that had been quoted in this thread? "Allah = Ali", "as long as Allah exists, Ali exists" etc? I'm not sure what it would take for you to accept that this guy is a kafir. He knows how his views have been interpreted, but just carries on posting more kufr.

There is more chance of Zakir Naik being confused over the subject of Yazid than this guy being confused. Have you not read the kufr that had been quoted in this thread? "Allah = Ali", "as long as Allah exists, Ali exists" etc? I'm not sure what it would take for you to accept that this guy is a kafir. He knows how his views have been interpreted, but just carries on posting more kufr.

When someone likes Yazid is to condemned evil, vicious Nasabi but someone who is a Muslim then equates a human being to God we have to be nice to them and cannot say bad things.

did you hear him with his mouth say ali is god? if not then you cannot say he is a kafir.

Also without Allah there would be no prophet or ali....

That's exactly right. So why do you get upset when people like Yazid but you don't seem to care much when people insult Allah?

When someone likes Yazid is to condemned evil, vicious Nasabi but someone who is a Muslim then equates a human being to God we have to be nice to them and cannot say bad things.

That's exactly right. So why do you get upset when people like Yazid but you don't seem to care much when people insult Allah?

I REPEAT, DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY "I BELIEVE ALI IS GOD?"

Because the way of Hussain is the way of Allah. Hussain's significance was an act of Allah. Those that take the opposite position, fall in the group of the unjust/corrupt/zalim/satanic path. That, you must be upset, otherwise your just agreeing with the person by not doing anything.

Did you hear the Prophet say Ali is his successor?

No, I don't believe you did. So why do you believe he was the Messengers successor?

really? what does this have to do with a person being alive? nice...really nice. We are talking about two different situations, one is faith and the other is false accusation, while one is alive and the other isnt. Come on man.

[Note from Mod: This topic has been temporarily closed for review by a moderator pending one of the following actions:

1) Cleanup: Topic will be reviewed, inappropriate posts will be deleted followed by warnings/bans being implemented and then reopened.

2) Topic will be permanently deleted or sent to the lounge.

3) Topic will remain permanently closed.

Please allow up to 48 hours for one of the above actions to take place. Contact the appropriate moderator for any further explanations

The ShiaChat.com rules can be found at: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12120] [Auto]

Why was the thread reopened. Is there new info  ?

It was supposed to be closed on condition of Tawhidi reforming himself, which he has not done. He still posts the same nonsense on Twitter and facebook, and in addition has taken to accusing marjas of allowing corruption. For what it's worth, he seems to be questioning the taqlid as well. I'll repost what I posted in the mods forum:

You can find all this stuff on his Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Tawhidicom) at the relevant dates. He seems to be a little more careful about comparing Imam `Ali (as) to Allah than he used to, but you can still find some insane statement like:

Imam Sadiq (a.s): We [14 infallibles] are the creations of Allah, and everyone else is our creation.

(posted on 12 October 2014).

What a shameless individual, to ascribe such filth to the Imams (as). For the record, this is what Imam al-Sadiq (as) said about such disgusting beliefs:

And it is related from Zurara that he said: I said to Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq that a man from among the descendants of Abdu'l-lah b. Saba' is a believer in (the doctrine of) delegation (tafwid). And he said: And what is tafwid? I (Zurara) said: According to him Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, (in the first instance) created Muhammad and 'Ali, and then delegated the matter (of creation) to them, and these two created and gave sustenance, and caused life and death. The Imam said: He, the enemy of Allah, has lied. When you return to him recite to him the verse of the Chapter of The Thunder: "Or assign they unto Allah partners who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty" [13:16]. Then I went to the man and informed him of what Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq had said: And he became as if I had forced him to swallow stones or as though he were struck dumb.

Therefore according to this hadith, Tawhidi is an enemy of Allah (as if any proof of that was still needed).

This made me laugh though (Oct 13):

A time will come, very soon, where The Eminent Shaikh Yaser al Habib will lead the majority of the Shi'a. Including Maraji Taqlid.

I found these three tweets on the same day (Oct 12) interesting:

Ayatollah Qazwini did literally everything for Najaf and Karbala. But other fat belly and Shisha smoking Turbans have taken credit for it.

If you hear someone saying "Ustad al Khoei" instead of "Sayid al Khoei", it basically means they dont believe he was a Sayid.

The Grand Ayatollah Sayed Abolqasim al Khoei had two brothers who became Christian and moved to Lebanon.

A topic worth researching [he attached a picture of a thumbs up]

Here he is accusing Marjas of allowing their representatives to pocket a third, or even half, of the khums they collect (Oct 8):

Get up early, work hard, sweat heaps, miss your kids growing up, make your money, then give it to the cleric so he can smoke Shisha with it.

Why do Ayatollahs tell us we can't get benefits from the Bank, but they put their money in the Bank and take benefits? And I mean Khums.

Did you know that when you give your Khums to a cleric, he takes a third or sometimes half of it, then passes it on to the Marja Taqlid?

Maraji Taqlid tell their representatives, you are to bring me Khums, and if you do, you can take a third or half. Read their Khums licenses.

See also (Oct 4):

If I'm going to follow a Marja Taqlid, I expect more from him than to just take my Khums and tell me if it's Eid or not.

#time2change

Meanwhile, this moron is still palling around with Tommy Robinson (9 Oct).

10612558_1530042190574797_43375382968673

On his Facebook page, he mocks Sayyids Khomeini and Khamenei, and claims Iran is a Sunni country:

Mowlowi AbdulHamid, head of Omaris in Iran says: The Madh'hab of Ahle Sunnat must become the official faith for Iran!

Can somebody please tell him that it's already Sunni, and there's no need for him to do all this.

Be aware that Tawhidi has a history of deleting his accounts when he gets exposed, so this stuff might not be there for much longer.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Tawhidi has gotten very very popular amongst the Shia Youth of Facebook. At least, in my friend circle (16 to 20 yrs old) , they see him as a role Model. 

The youth, then must be blind. His language currently on facebook, is filled with swearing and insults. May Allah guide those who are astray. In Totality, he does not represent the School of Ahlulbayt (a.s).

(wasalam)

May Allah guide them.

This is one of this tweets three days ago:

"I found out that everyone's Qibla Compass was broken when my compass pointed towards Imam Ali (a.s)"

Ignorance to the next level, it seems. Obliviously he has nothing got to do with the school of Ahlulbayt (a.s).  

Edited by TheIslamHistory

Yes that's what I'm talking about, people didn't like him so he went hiding for a few months .. I had guessed that he sought advice from an Ayatollah and perhaps a small assistance from Imam Hussain ..

he popped again on the internet this year , this time.. being a charismatic leader to the youth with over 12K followers.

There are some good stuff at his facebook page , i have to say . He is a better person than before 

https://www.facebook.com/Tawhidiofficial?ref=br_tf

I think he has good intentions but his mental problems are preventing him the ability to be critical.  i think it would be better if a trusted person would assist him in giving a confirmation or advice before he post quotes. Again, he has the power of charisma , that can be very very powerful..it can be positive if he can control it . 

Yes that's what I'm talking about, people didn't like him so he went hiding for a few months .. I had guessed that he sought advice from an Ayatollah and perhaps a small assistance from Imam Hussain ..

he popped again on the internet this year , this time.. being a charismatic leader to the youth with over 12K followers.

There are some good stuff at his facebook page , i have to say . He is a better person than before 

https://www.facebook.com/Tawhidiofficial?ref=br_tf

I think he has good intentions but his mental problems are preventing him the ability to be critical.  i think it would be better if a trusted person would assist him in giving a confirmation or advice before he post quotes. Again, he has the power of charisma , that can be very very powerful..it can be positive if he can control it .

Sister, sometimes giving the benefit of the doubt when the issue is clear-cut is dangerous. This man has a long history of spreading kufr, fitna, and using the type of a language that any Muslims, let along a 'leader of the youth', should never even think of using.

Even if we accepted that his 'mental problems' cause him to post this stuff, then why no repentance, apology, or even removal of the offending posts? Rather, he deletes everything when he is getting exposed for what he is. We are talking here of a man who posted 'Ali = Allah', and never apologised for it. Do you think that is acceptable?

being a charismatic leader to the youth with over 12K followers.

Is it charisma or is it because he wears a turban and says controversial things? If he didn't say those things then would he have 12k+ followers? Also we don't know if he paid or used some other inorganic means to get those followers. E.g. on FB he has so many likes on his page because he converted his personal profile into a Facebook page. This meant that all his friends turned into likes.

i think it would be better if a trusted person would assist him in giving a confirmation or advice before he post quotes.

I think it would be better if he just stopped pretending to be a cleric and spent a few years trying to reform himself. He should become an ordinary member of his community. There are better people who could become teachers of Islam instead of him.

Edited by Muhammed Ali

It is good to reopen this thread in case there is some youth out there who look up to him as a leader and hopefully they will see the error in this. Also, the youth need to not be naive and understand that anyone who speaks like this is acting in the interests of the Taghut and against the interests of the Ummah, whether they are actually formally in contact with intelligence agencies is not the main point, although this is also relevant to the discussion but there is probably no way we could know for sure about this. I have edited my previous post, in case he is not actually formally in contact with intelligence services I did not want to accuse him of that. But he is definitely acting in their interests. 

People should have respect to the Hussaini pulpit. Be it wooden pulpit or electronic one, what we should hear on that pulpit is what our imams said. The opinions and the personal propaganda should not be on the expense of imam Hussain.

Once you support an abuser for the pulpit, you are helping in mockery of ahlulbyt.

Is that the image of ahlulbyt that they in trusted us with to deliver to people?

كونوا زينا لنا

كونوا دعاة أنابيب ألسنتكم

Allah, prophet and his household like the sanity and wisdom and love to see that in a believer and they abhor the fool and weak mind in their followers.

Imams taught that a man is hidden under his tongue. We should work hard on our expression ability be it written or spoken if we want to please ahlulbyt.

(salam)

No one from the Hawzah of Qum (the Western students who study there and know a bit about his history) take him seriously.

For a brief summary, refer to post number 68, 74 here: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-brother-tawhidi/?p=2569886

and post 115: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235012396-brother-tawhidi/?p=2570304

Wassalam

From his Facebook page:

الله أكبر ... الله اكبر
الله اكبر ... الله اكبر
اشهد أن لا إله إلا الله
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله
أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

حي على العزاء..
حي على العزاء..
حي على البكاء..
حي على البكاء..

حي على خير العمل
حي على خير العمل
الله اكبر... الله اكبر
لا إله إلا الله

Can't believe he forgot

اشهد ان عليا ولي الله

اشهد ان عليا ولي الله

EDIT: I think some people may have missed the point of the post, so I've highlighted the part you should be looking at.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Tawhidi seems to be continuing his recent attack on various marjas, except now he's naming names.

PoyiVwgk_normal.jpeg Brother Tawhidi @Tawhidicom  ·  10h 10 hours ago

Some offices of Maraji Taqlid have a special crew that goes out hunting for Ziyarat Tour Groups to take their Khums. Mainly in Karbala.

He sent young boys to go get killed in the Iran-Iraq war while he got married to a very young second wife,& is now a Marja Taqlid. Karbala.

Just because someone is the nephew of 4 Mujtahids, it doesn't make him a Mujtahid too.

Marja Taqlid in Karbala gives Kharij lessons as weak as Shaikh Yaqoubi's lessons in Najaf. This is what happens when you're not a Mujtahid.

Who can deny the fact that Shaikh Fathil al Saffar and Shaikh Abdulkarim al Ha'eri are more knowledgeable than the Marja Taqlid in Karbala?

If he is really a Mujtahid then let him go and deliver his Kharij lesson in Najaf, not in Karbala.

When his lessons are weak, they blame it on the students. Just like the one that hits the ball, misses, then says the floor is crooked.

On 10/26/2014 at 7:59 PM, Muhammed Ali said:

Tawhidi has been invited to speak during Muharram at a Shia centre in Ottawa: http://albatool.org/2014/10/21/muharram-1436/

Please email them and advise them against this. Even one line is enough for them to get the message.

info@albatool.org 

Salams,

I just wanted to state that this was our center which I grew up in and call home.  We invited Br. Tawheedi a couple of years ago and the new comittee (I had left since) had him back again this year.  I was initially shocked to hear of it, but I'm happy to announce that he has truly matured into a great speaker and it was a pleasure having him.  We did quickly speak about this thread and I had spoken to him about my (and your) concerns but it was causing a little scene so we decided to leave it for later.  In fact I am having dinner with him tomorrow and will inshallah discuss some of your concerns and will report back.

I may not agree with all the accusations in this thread and have my own judgements about the brother, but again I do believe in free speech on this site which is why this thread has been allowed to be re-opened.  I do however ask to keep it as constructive criticism and avoid slander and accusations or else you'll just end up doing what you're accusing him of. 

I will report back inshallah.

On 11/6/2014 at 10:46 PM, Ali said:

Salams,

I just wanted to state that this was our center which I grew up in and call home.  We invited Br. Tawheedi a couple of years ago and the new comittee (I had left since) had him back again this year.  I was initially shocked to hear of it, but I'm happy to announce that he has truly matured into a great speaker and it was a pleasure having him.  We did quickly speak about this thread and I had spoken to him about my (and your) concerns but it was causing a little scene so we decided to leave it for later.  In fact I am having dinner with him tomorrow and will inshallah discuss some of your concerns and will report back.

I may not agree with all the accusations in this thread and have my own judgements about the brother, but again I do believe in free speech on this site which is why this thread has been allowed to be re-opened.  I do however ask to keep it as constructive criticism and avoid slander and accusations or else you'll just end up doing what you're accusing him of. 

I will report back inshallah.

While your having dinner with him. ask him why is offending other scholars on his Facebook page, such as Al-Khaemnei and making silly statements against the scholars of Qum, and other rude and inappropriate things. I would like to get a straight answer from him. As he refuses to speak with me on his facebook.

This is my Previous Conversation with his Followers who are in charge of his Facebook:

• Conversation started 18 October
  • 10156148_786085838122342_484857274552375
    --------------

Dear, Person,

I want to ask, whether the page of Brother Tawhidi, is run by himself, or run by his friends or trustees. If it is run by other than him, I ask, does he approve of what is being said on his page?

A simply, Yes or no answer will do.

Wasalam

• 19 October
  • 10628020_1526501850928831_13187851347674
    Shaikh M. Tawhidi

Salam alaikum

Its run by his close brothers

Friends

--------------

And does he approve of what is being said on his page? Meaning does he accept it?

Shaikh M. Tawhidi

Of course

--------------

Is it possible for me to contact him through his email or Phone? if possible?

Shaikh M. Tawhidi

Write to him over here and ill forward to him

--------------

Simple Question: The Ahlulbayt (a.s) are known for their manners and kind words, even when talking to the enemy or those who offend them. They have never used swearing or insults (Naz'ozo'billah). So Why are you, using foul language? Is this the teaching of Ahlulbayt (a.s)?

--------------

We have Authentic (sahih) Traditions, that state, that we are not allowed to swear or use bad language. If you offend the figures who are respected by other groups, do you think you are making things much better? Is this how you want to invite people to the path of Al'e Muhamma (a.s)?

• 20 October
    --------------

I will be waiting patiently for an answer.

• 21 October
    --------------

Can you please inform me whether I will receive a reply or not?

• 21 October
    Shaikh M. Tawhidi

Salam alaikum

Brother

Of course the Shaikh approves of what is on the page

We are all followers of the Grand Ayatollah Sayed Sadiq Shirazi

Ya Ali

--------------

It seems, you did not Answer my question. Dear brother, I asked, why is there swearing and bad language on your page? Is this the teaching of Ahlulbayt (a.s)? Is this how they brought people to the right path of Al'e Muhammad (s.a.w.a.s)? I advise you, to stop such posts, and have faith in the teachings o Ahlulbayt (a.s).

• 24 October
    --------------

My final advice to you: Fear Allah

Wa-Saalam

On 10/31/2014 at 0:25 AM, Haydar Husayn said:

Tawhidi seems to be continuing his recent attack on various marjas, except now he's naming names.

PoyiVwgk_normal.jpegBrother Tawhidi @Tawhidicom  ·  10h 10 hours ago

Some offices of Maraji Taqlid have a special crew that goes out hunting for Ziyarat Tour Groups to take their Khums. Mainly in Karbala.

He sent young boys to go get killed in the Iran-Iraq war while he got married to a very young second wife,& is now a Marja Taqlid. Karbala.

Just because someone is the nephew of 4 Mujtahids, it doesn't make him a Mujtahid too.

PoyiVwgk_normal.jpegBrother Tawhidi @Tawhidicom  ·  9h 9 hours ago

Marja Taqlid in Karbala gives Kharij lessons as weak as Shaikh Yaqoubi's lessons in Najaf. This is what happens when you're not a Mujtahid.

Who can deny the fact that Shaikh Fathil al Saffar and Shaikh Abdulkarim al Ha'eri are more knowledgeable than the Marja Taqlid in Karbala?

If he is really a Mujtahid then let him go and deliver his Kharij lesson in Najaf, not in Karbala.

When his lessons are weak, they blame it on the students. Just like the one that hits the ball, misses, then says the floor is crooked.

Who is he referring to ?

On 10/26/2014 at 8:05 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

From his Facebook page:

الله أكبر ... الله اكبر

الله اكبر ... الله اكبر

اشهد أن لا إله إلا الله

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله

أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

حي على العزاء..

حي على العزاء..

حي على البكاء..

حي على البكاء..

حي على خير العمل

حي على خير العمل

الله اكبر... الله اكبر

لا إله إلا الله

Can't believe he forgot

اشهد ان عليا ولي الله

اشهد ان عليا ولي الله

EDIT: I think some people may have missed the point of the post, so I've highlighted the part you should be looking at.

This is actually from a persian latom/noha. 

The khayr al-`Aml here is referring to `Azaa' and Bukaa' (hence why it's replaced 'Salat'), incase anyone missed that. 

I'm surprised he didn't use قد افلح من طبر

:sick:

It will be interesting to see what Ali reports back with, but I don't quite see the connection between becoming a great speaker and what has been discussed in this thread. It's his behaviour that it is the concern here, not his speaking skills.

His facebook is still plagued will vile language, amongst other bizzare remarks not befitting for a supposed community leader whose following is made up entirely of youth. It's remarkable how some individuals actually revere this guy as a 'Sheykh'. 

I was under the assumption he was my age (20), so if someone could verify his age, I'd be interested in knowing how Tawhidi of all people could of been personally given the right to wear a Turban by Seyyid Sadiq Shirazi at the age of 16.. (4 years ago according to his websites biogaphy). Perhaps he did not always carry himself and have the attitude he has today, but what's clear as day is his inability to reform his social adaab. I second Muhammad Ali's comments. Individuals like this need to remove themselves from the public sphere. The youth of all people do not need to be exposed to such behaviour, beliefs and characteristics. 

A latest from today (on his Facebook) is his crass and lewd attempt to justify his Marja's pro-tatbir stance despite not actively participating in it himself. Another one (today still) includes his comment regarding a man whom Hadhrat `Abbas frowned at. According to Tawhidi, upon this, the man would "experience his first menstruation" if `Abbass were to frown at him. 

But apparenty these lewd and childish remarks are not actually coming from Tawhidi himself (from the exchange br. TheIslamHistory had with his page)...

As Haydar said, the feedback from br. Ali will be interesting to hear. 

Insh'Allah khayr. 

It's remarkable how some individuals actually revere this guy as a 'Sheykh'.

I was under the assumption he was my age (20), so if someone could verify his age, I'd be interested in knowing how Tawhidi of all people could of been personally given the right to wear a Turban by Seyyid Sadiq Shirazi at the age of 16.. (4 years ago according to his websites biogaphy). Perhaps he did not always carry himself............

It's a unfortunate turn that hawzah has taken in the past years. There used to be a standard required by students before being approved or even considered worthy of speaking on matters of religion. Now every keyboard warrior can take a summercamp in najaf or qum and be regarded as sheyikh. We are producing more "scholars" than we are khorma. I'm almost tempted to assume that after current generation of marjas, we will be stuck with mediocre(at best) level "scholars"