Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Guys it does say on his profile:

'This profile is not run by Brother Tawhidi. All views do not necessarily represent Brother Tawhidi'

The further comments that I've read are only still speculative stuff that isn't actual confirmation of anything. It's like saying Sheikh Yassir is an MI5 spy; a million people could say that but it doesn't mean its true.

Imam Ali (as) said: 'Give your brother the benefit of the doubt'

One brother above said 'He is an extremely shady character with known mental problems (he takes anti-psychotic medication to keep himself normal).'

let's assume that he is who we all say he is, then what if alot of it is due to his mental illness? I think its best to stop speculating until there is proper information because we do not want to be fall into the category of gheeba.

Edited by Labbayk

On 4/2/2013 at 4:38 AM, Wizdom said:

Even his Q&A demonstrates a very weak understanding of Islam.

For those that didn't understand the Arabic; he was asked whether or not Abbas (as) is a Syed. His answer was that to be a Syed, your lineage has to go back to an Imam, and Abbas (as) is the son of Imam Ali (as). This is wrong; in order to be a Syed, your lineage must go back to Hashim, the grandfather of the Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå. By his definition, the Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå, Fatima (as), and Imam Ali (as) wouldn't be Syeds.

When I saw this, I didn't see anything wrong in the first minutes, but when he talked about the naked women etc. I knew why this dude is wrong,

hazbiallahu'nemilwakil.

Debate between Muhammad Tawhidi (his full name) with a sunni.

"Holy is spelt 'H O L I' not H O LY' as in holey" :blink:

He also lies about having studied 'for a while' in al-Azhar, Cairo. He has never been to Egypt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piX5IGz2hhY

Edited by Al-Englisi

(wasalam)

I wouldn't say they're lunatics per se, more likely just good hearted folk who didn't study up enough on the speaker they brought.

Also, I understand the permissibility about ghiba of those who pub locally sin or something along those lines, but are we allowed to be calling him names like clown and such (which he isn't necessarily)?

The guy is spreading kufr and fitna all over the place, and we should be concerned about people calling him names?

I think it is harmful to let these psuedo scholars to be very popular to the limit that we need such announcemnt for the whole shia community. It hurts the image of the religious institution, religion men, religion teachings and the high religion figures (Imams and prophets).

Salaam Allaikum everyone,

This individual is well known in the hawza amongst the brothers who are studying there. ...

What's to say this is true?

https://www.facebook...&type=1

This is from his facebook page that is still up - look at this Kufr:

I can't see most of the posts or pictures on his facebook profile. So much for "the time for taqiyya is over"....

(bismillah)

(salam)

One of the facebook photos.

309382_474666965877668_2009038373_n.jpg

That's horrible. They should place that marja' under house arrest and arrest and beat his followers and associates. Oh wait.

Edited by Ali

I can't see most of the posts or pictures on his facebook profile. So much for "the time for taqiyya is over"....

That's horrible. They should place that marja' under house arrest and arrest and beat his followers and associates. Oh wait.

at every oppertunity youll try to create rift, and off topic hit outs at personalities, hmmm

at every oppertunity youll try to create rift, and off topic hit outs at personalities, hmmm

Maybe that post was confusing, let me clarify three points:

I'm not defending Br Tawhidi by saying this. I mean he's exposed himself enough already with his lectures and online posts, who's to say this story isn't a rumor itself? I personally know the people at the center where he's lecturing in the videos posted, and if I were to confront them with this story it wouldn't look good, it would look like I was looking for any reason to go against him.

He's being a hypocrite by his own "Yasir Habib follower" standards, who believe we shouldn't abuse taqiyya, then why retract all those posts and set private settings to his facebook profile?

As I expected, when he tries to show people he's aligned with one of the top marja's in the world he believes he gains legitimacy. Now people are eager to target the marja' for this.

Please clerify:

Brother Tawhedi: If u reach Ali then you have reached Allah.

What is wrong here?

What is wrong is that if that's what he meant, he should phrase his sentences properly. Ali = Allah , Naudhubillah, does not mean if you reach Ali, you have reached Allah.

Moreover, even if he can rationalise this, how do you explain away a statement like if Allah has not done so, Imam Ali could create himself?????

(wasalam)

I wouldn't say they're lunatics per se, more likely just good hearted folk who didn't study up enough on the speaker they brought.

Also, I understand the permissibility about ghiba of those who pub locally sin or something along those lines, but are we allowed to be calling him names like clown and such (which he isn't necessarily)?

He is worse than that, but I didn't want to use filthy words like he uses.

He is directly contributing to oppression of Shia in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places.

He is helping the cause of Wahabism and is a recruiting tool for them and helps the cause of Zionism.

What is worse is that he puts on Amama and goes on the minbar, as if he represents Shia Islam or a certain group

of Shia beyond maybe a few hundred.

Clown was the mildest word I could come up with.

Edited by Abu Hadi

"The existence of Mohammad (saww) was dependent on the existence of Ali (a.s)."

Ummm .... how? This guy HAS to be a Wahhabi in taqiyyah. He is basically taking all of their accusations against us and trying to prove them. I bet Saudi paid for his 3amammah.

Edited by Ismi_Zayn

On 4/2/2013 at 5:08 PM, Ismi_Zayn said:

Ummm .... how? This guy HAS to be a Wahhabi in taqiyyah. He is basically taking all of their accusations against us and trying to prove them. I bet Saudi paid for his 3amammah.

That did cross my mind as well, but then I don't think a Wahhabi would ever say the things he has about `Aisha and `Umar.

The fact is there are quite a few Shias with really deviant beliefs, and he is just a little bit worse.

As saduq narrates: qala rasool Allah saws: ya Ali inni mohtajun alayka fid dunya wal akhira.

What is wrong is that if that's what he meant, he should phrase his sentences properly. Ali = Allah , Naudhubillah, does not mean if you reach Ali, you have reached Allah.

Moreover, even if he can rationalise this, how do you explain away a statement like if Allah has not done so, Imam Ali could create himself?????

Ayatollah Khomeini quotes a hadees which I can remember full in arabic

. It says Allah azwj says: Kunto kanzal maqfiyya...I was a hidden treasure and I wished to be known ...he explains that the 'was' 'treasure' etc doesn't suit Allah azwj and it was the Wali who was the treasure and says thing very similar to what this guy said.

To me he is an idiot muqassir who is out there to manipulate and present things which maybe true if presented correctly

You think he is a Muqassir?... Wow. Isn't a Muqassir someone who doesn't give the Imams their rightly status? He is far from that. You can just read his posts that reek of Kufr to feel sick in the stomach.

They a.s are not Allah azwj right? So he if he believes that they a.s are Allah azwj then he is a muqassir to me. You can call him other names n its up to u.

shocking just shocking

is this really shia islam? if this guy represents shia islam i will be the first to leave this religion

but wait isnt yassir habib and cryous the same idealogy as this guy?

In some ways those who are worse than the outright ghulat, are the useful idiots that come along and say "well, maybe what he is saying can be interpreted in such a way that it is not clear cut shirk". I'm sorry, but there is no possible way anyone who believes in tawheed should be writing anything close to Allah = Ali (`audhubillah).

You sometimes regret defending others from getting insulted, when you see the same people you defended use the same insults at other Shia brothers and I don't mean this Tawhidi guy.

Why were my posts edited by the mods to remove the truth about this character? If you are going to creatively edit my posts please remove them in their entirety....don't cut and delete where it suits you to protect this individual who has never studied in the hawza and who is damaging the image of Shia Islam and committing kufr.

But don't forget that on the day of judgement you will be a partner to his Kufr. This is directed particularly to Ali who has done his best to protect this sick individual....