Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

This is probably one of the best videos to prove what a fake this guy is. I referenced it in my earlier post.

Notice how uncomfortable he becomes when being asked about tatbeer and Shirazi.

He says he is not on the level of Sayed Shirazi to challenge him, fair enough, but then why hurl derogatory and profane remarks at Sayed Khamenei?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(salam) This is a public service message to the community at large in regards to an individual who is purporting to be a scholar of the howza. I am aware of the sensitive nature of these typ

You are a sunni. The problem with sunnis is that they are willing to overlook the unacceptable crimes of some people, i.e. the so called sahabah. The sunnis don't stop with these 'sahabah', they do th

Quite ironic, given his name.

Posted Images

Guest MelanieDBR

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years. This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that). If this post is approved by the moderator, please feel free to share my findings with anyone who has their doubts. 

http://landofthefree1776.com/2018/02/02/brothertawhiditweets/

2 hours ago, Guest MelanieDBR said:

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years. This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that). If this post is approved by the moderator, please feel free to share my findings with anyone who has their doubts. 

Good on you for your efforts.

Some of these tweets are vile, absolutely disgusting. Tawhidi has a lot of press coverage thanks to right wingers whose beliefs are that Islam is "a sexist, backwards and misogynistic religion". I suppose Tawhidi has therefore aimed to disassociate himself from his own sexist, backwards and misogynistic beliefs about Aisha. 

I am shocked he has lasted this long in all fairness.

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Guest MelanieDBR said:

Thank you for this effort, but if you don't mind I'm a little curious as to why you went about doing it?

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years.

Interesting, might I ask what led to your becoming interested on this topic?

This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that).

Thanks for spending the time investigating him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing in the worst possible way. Even though he claims to be a Shi'a Muslim, he is damaging to all that follow Islam. I do believe that his "persona" was created as a Shi'a for the purpose of creating and fostering more disunity between Muslims intentionally by doing that. He's done more to hurt Islam than help it.

Try asking him for his Islamic Education Credentials. None of it can be verified. 

He's a very clever Social Media creation who serves a nefarious purpose. He's right on par with Zuhdi Jasser, Shireen Qudosi, and their ilk as people who have been tasked with destroying Islam. Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence. 

The more we investigate people such as them and expose them, the better we will be for it.

4 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence

There are many in Sunni Islamic circles who aim to reform the religion by studying the validity of hadiths and scholarly opinions that have become the norms even though they are corrupt. Do you believe this to be a planting of evil seeds in a garden of truth? 

• Veteran Member
25 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Do you believe this to be a planting of evil seeds in a garden of truth? 

No, because their intentions are honest and sincere. They are searching for the truth to help Muslims be stronger on the path of Islam.

However, the context in which I was speaking was in regard to the enemies of Islam looking to destroy and distort the religion from within by destroying the core tenets of Islam by saying they do not apply anymore. They are the ones that use reformation and modernization as weapons.

28 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

There are many in Sunni Islamic circles who aim to reform the religion by studying the validity of hadiths and scholarly opinions that have become the norms even though they are corrupt.

What is the Shi'a position on this?

9 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

No, because their intentions are honest and sincere. They are searching for the truth to help Muslims be stronger on the path of Islam.

I thought that but wasn't sure. I have a lot of respect for people who are leading such movements.

However, the context in which I was speaking was in regard to the enemies of Islam looking to destroy and distort the religion from within by destroying the core tenets of Islam by saying they do not apply anymore. They are the ones that use reformation and modernization as weapons.

Ah right, I get you now. Yes, there are people like this, and they are usually the ones that ultra liberal or ultra conservative voices turn to.

What is the Shi'a position on this?

I don't know, I can't speak on behalf of Shi'a approaches, but isn't it true that the idea of sahih hadiths doesn't exist? Sahih Al-Bukhari has almost become an infallible source to most Sunnis.

Guest MelanieDBR
14 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Thank you for this effort, but if you don't mind I'm a little curious as to why you went about doing it?

Interesting, might I ask what led to your becoming interested on this topic?

Thanks for spending the time investigating him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing in the worst possible way. Even though he claims to be a Shi'a Muslim, he is damaging to all that follow Islam. I do believe that his "persona" was created as a Shi'a for the purpose of creating and fostering more disunity between Muslims intentionally by doing that. He's done more to hurt Islam than help it.

Try asking him for his Islamic Education Credentials. None of it can be verified. 

He's a very clever Social Media creation who serves a nefarious purpose. He's right on par with Zuhdi Jasser, Shireen Qudosi, and their ilk as people who have been tasked with destroying Islam. Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence. 

The more we investigate people such as them and expose them, the better we will be for it.

That’s a fair question, and to be honest, I had no clue what I was getting myself into when I started. Tawhidi blocked me on Twitter and Facebook after I repeatedly asked him if he condemns Sayid Sadiq Shirazi for condoning the same practices that Tawhidi condemns others for. This was an important question for him to answer since he was claiming to be a reformer, especially since I heard him state in a video that he belongs to the Shirazi jurisdiction and I saw him disturbing Shirazi’s Islamic law book to Australians. 

It’s funny that you mention Zuhdi Jasser, as Tawhidi accused me of being Zuhdi Jasser with a fake female account. Apparently, women aren’t allowed to question Tawhidi, therefore, I must be a man? When I saw Zuhdi Jasser reference the tweets, then Tawhidi deny the tweets were his, I was curious who was lying. That’s when I found this thread where the tweets were discussed before the Brother Tawhidi account was reopened as the archive account. I became even more curious and never ran out of trails to follow. I had devoted too much time to it to quit, so I kept researching until I had enough evidence to know the truth. Tawhidi was lying. 

I don’t want to offend by claiming I know more than anyone else, but after the time I spent researching, I can say there is no doubt Tawhidi is a brilliantly disguised sectarian agitator acting in the interest of the Shirazi jurisdiction. When Tawhidi opened the Islamic Association of South Australia, Shirazi issued a press release on his website that indicated IAOSA operated under the directives of Shirazi and reported to him. In 2017, Tawhidi indicated he was leaving behind IAOSA and starting a new organization, the Imam Tawhidi Foundation. According to the Australian Business Registry, they are the same organization, Tawhidi simply changed the name. He never left Shirazi’s organization, he just pretended like he did. The ABN numbers for the two organizations are identical. In my research, I learned the Shirazi jurisdiction is infamous for aligning with powerful individuals in order to influence foreign policy towards Iran. Tawhidi is aligning with powerful individuals in hopes of helping Shirazi establish a Shirazi state in the Middle East. 

That was a long answer to a simple question! I didn’t know what I was getting into, but I absolutely couldn’t look away.

• Veteran Member
On 8/20/2019 at 1:17 AM, Guest MelanieDBR said:

Tawhidi blocked me on Twitter and Facebook after I repeatedly asked him if he condemns Sayid Sadiq Shirazi for condoning the same practices that Tawhidi condemns others for.

Interesting. May I ask how you came to know Sayed Sadiq Shirazi is, and how you became aware of what he condones and condemns, as a Non-Muslim?

This was an important question for him to answer since he was claiming to be a reformer, especially since I heard him state in a video that he belongs to the Shirazi jurisdiction and I saw him disturbing Shirazi’s Islamic law book to Australians. 

Could you post a link to the video, please?

It’s funny that you mention Zuhdi Jasser, as Tawhidi accused me of being Zuhdi Jasser with a fake female account. Apparently, women aren’t allowed to question Tawhidi, therefore, I must be a man? When I saw Zuhdi Jasser reference the tweets, then Tawhidi deny the tweets were his, I was curious who was lying.

If possible, could you post the Tweet or a link to the thread so everyone can see it. Zuhdi Jasser is just as much a problem as Tawhidi is, Fox News loves to have Jasser on TV every chance they get.

I became even more curious and never ran out of trails to follow. I had devoted too much time to it to quit, so I kept researching until I had enough evidence to know the truth.

Oh wow, how much time did you end up spending on this ?

I can say there is no doubt Tawhidi is a brilliantly disguised sectarian agitator acting in the interest of the Shirazi jurisdiction. When Tawhidi opened the Islamic Association of South Australia, Shirazi issued a press release on his website that indicated IAOSA operated under the directives of Shirazi and reported to him. In 2017, Tawhidi indicated he was leaving behind IAOSA and starting a new organization, the Imam Tawhidi Foundation. According to the Australian Business Registry, they are the same organization, Tawhidi simply changed the name. He never left Shirazi’s organization, he just pretended like he did.

Very interesting to know. If you could post your findings on here that would be awesome. Once people see what's really going on, it'll help expose the truth.

In my research, I learned the Shirazi jurisdiction is infamous for aligning with powerful individuals in order to influence foreign policy towards Iran. Tawhidi is aligning with powerful individuals in hopes of helping Shirazi establish a Shirazi state in the Middle East. 

Please share your findings on this. Like I said, once we see your collected data, it'll really make people realize the truth of what's really going on behind the scenes.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

How is this thread not locked after all this time? 

And will the conspiracy theories against Ayatollah Shirazi never end? 

That's not even what this thread is about.

The thread is about Imam Tawhidi (la'nah on him), and it's good so people know his true face.

Individual comments can be removed by Mods (if they feel the need to) but why lock this whole thread? 

• Development Team
5 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

How is this thread not locked after all this time? 

And will the conspiracy theories against Ayatollah Shirazi never end? 

The conspiracies will end when Ayatollah Shirazi distances himself and stops protecting this deranged peon of an "Imam"

• Advanced Member
On 8/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The conspiracies will end when Ayatollah Shirazi distances himself and stops protecting this deranged peon of an "Imam"

When did he ever protect him? So many people make comments with such little knowledge about the whole situation. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon, why not actually find out who Ayatollah Shirazi is and what the majority of his followers believe. 

I'm so sick and tired of people bleating the same mantra of "unity" and "peace" when all they want to do is prove such dumb conspiracy theories to somehow make themselves seem superior. Instead of investing time in such pathetic things, why not actually ask Shirazi followers what they think of this man and his disgusting "fatwas".

• Veteran Member
On 8/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

this deranged peon of an "Imam"

that's putting it way more nicely than he deserves...I don't use anything other than foul language when I talk about him...he's a cancer to Muslims...complete Munafiq in every sense of the word

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Tawhidi didn't even really study and had issues prior to Qom

Per chance would you be able to post more details about that...we really need to spread the info on how uneducated that Munafiq really is...and what his true intentions are

In fact, truth be told I think the whole Tawhidi persona is not just him. Its a collection of individuals, or even an organization, that collectively come up with the garbage that he posts. Tawhidi is just a puppet, in every sense of the word, of a darker, more nefarious group who's real intent is to destroy Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dajjal himself isn't the one behind it because Tawhidi is way more damaging to Islam then anyone has realized. He may be the Dajjal himself for all we know.

Edited by Akbar673
  • Veteran Member

On a side note, for all of the Tawhidi garbage on Twitter there are actually two other people on there that serve to not only negate the effects of the Munafiq Tawhidi, but serve as a source of knowledge for Muslims and Non-Muslims alike and seek to unite non-Muslims with Muslims.

1. Dr. Craig Considine - According to his profile he is a speaker based out of Rice University in Houston. He’s a member of the Christian faith who speaks with a clear heart on Islam. He’s probably done more to negate Tawhidi’s maliciousness than anyone else. And he’s not even Muslim !!!

https://twitter.com/CraigCons

2. John (I have no idea what his real name is) is a Shi’a who Tweets out threads of immense value not only to Shi’a but to non-Muslims as well. His threads go into a scholarly depth not seen often. He’s also done more to negate the Munafiq Tawhidi than any other Shi’a.

https://twitter.com/Andaluso24

Give these two guys a follow on Twitter and trust me you’ll be better off for it.

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

In fact, truth be told I think the whole Tawhidi persona is not just him. Its a collection of individuals, or even an organization, that collectively come up with the garbage that he posts. Tawhidi is just a puppet, in every sense of the word, of a darker, more nefarious group who's real intent is to destroy Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dajjal himself isn't the one behind it because Tawhidi is way more damaging to Islam then anyone has realized. 

Tawhidi may be a lone wolf who sees himself as a savior, but those who are against Islam are using him to their advantage. 

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

He may be the Dajjal himself for all we know.

That is giving Tawhidi too much credit. He has delusions of grandeur. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Thomas Shelby
On 8/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, Akbar673 said:

Tawhidi is just a puppet, in every sense of the word, of a darker, more nefarious group who's real intent is to destroy Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dajjal himself isn't the one behind it because Tawhidi is way more damaging to Islam then anyone has realized. He may be the Dajjal himself for all we know.

Salaam. Come on man this just sounds like either a movie plot or one of those old grandpas that regurgitates conspiracy theories. 

Tawhidi is most definitely has links or is pro Shirazi. (which dismays all those that engage in scholar exaggeration). Doesn't really condemn Tatbir despite being allegedly progressive and he kisses the behinds of every racist he can find on twitter. 

The guy is a complete imbecile who loves the attention. Seems to also have an unhealthy obsession with Ilhan Omar too like he wants to be her husband or something. 

In the age of social media if you're racist or anti immigrants or pro Israel you're going to get a bucketload of followers. 

He isn't the dajjal for goodness sake. 

People should not follow him and those that try to defend or jump in with some pro Shirazi agenda are nauseating. If you're the defender of Shirazi then write to his office and get him to condemn this clown who uses his name for credibility. 

In this modern day and age the way people get so cult like over a scholar (who effectively is an academic like any professor in a random university) is insane. No need for these people to get so offended over a stranger. 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

^

Tawhidi’s skyrocketing status in far-right circles in America and Britain comes two years after he was largely discredited in Australia. As a deep dive into his background by Bronwyn Adcock, a reporter for the Australian public broadcaster ABC, revealed, Tawhidi is a fringe cleric with no academic credentials, no mosque, and less than a handful of followers in the real world. His public profile stems not from any work within his faith community, but from his willingness to play a concerned Muslim reformer on TV, on social media, and in a series of high-profile interviews with far-right YouTube personalities.

• Advanced Member

I can't believe this guy has 29 pages of Shia chat forum space to his name!!! 

Maybe if everyone stopped scapegoating the Shirazis for every conspiracy under the sun, this nonsense would stop lol

Edited by Moalfas
  • Development Team
6 hours ago, Moalfas said:

I can't believe this guy has 29 pages of Shia chat forum space to his name!!! 

Maybe if everyone stopped scapegoating the Shirazis for every conspiracy under the sun, this nonsense would stop lol

Awareness must be spread about his views, maybe if the Shirazis would speak out, this man wouldn't have 29 pages to his name.

Maybe if people were aware of his connections to far-right, this thread would be obsolete. For now, this is a public service.

• Veteran Member
On 9/30/2019 at 1:12 PM, Guest Thomas Shelby said:

Salaam

:ws:

Come on man this just sounds like either a movie plot or one of those old grandpas that regurgitates conspiracy theories. 

I stand by my statement. He's a puppet of a more nefarious group that are using him as a clever attack on not only Shi'a Islam, but also as Islam as a whole. His consistent mantra is that Islam is need of reformation and evolution to modern times. That is just a clever way of calling Islam as invalid, ineffective, outdated and whatever other manner of negative connotation can be applied under the guise of appearing intellectual. The only reason he is so popular with the Christian & Jewish peasantry is because he speaks in a tongue which appeals to their provincial sensibilities. In other words, he pulls the wool over the eyes of the uneducated commoner. 

The biggest problem with him however, is not the Islamophobes that gravitate towards him the same way Anti-Semitics gravitated towards Hitler, but its in the falsehoods that he spreads and uneducated or undereducated Muslims read and fall victim to his silver tongue. That's the real problem, and real intention, of the fiction that is Tawhidi. May Allah deprive Tawhidi of all blessings for what he's done and continues to do.

The guy is a complete imbecile who loves the attention. 

No, he's not an imbecile by any measure. Everything he does is done for a reason and is cleverly crafted and timed. That reason is to discredit Islam as a valid religion from within, by playing the card of "Oh look an educated Muslim is criticizing the religion itself", all this does is create an aire of scholarly criticism of Islam by promoting the belief that even its own scholars have issues with the faith. 

What are Tawhidi's actual educational credentials? Have they been verified? If they haven't been able to be verified by others, then he is nothing other than a villainous fiction that has been created for the purpose of spreading lies and deceptions.

Seems to also have an unhealthy obsession with Ilhan Omar too like he wants to be her husband or something. 

That's because Ilhan Omar is the face of American Muslims right now. She represents the opinions of Muslims which have been muffled for too long. She speaks on the issues and topics which the Anti-Islam faction does not want discussed in order to keep them hidden. Of course, he would go after her. She is, not only his, but the main target of those that want to destroy Islam. All of the things he says against her are simply fuel to incite his Anti-Islamic followers to further galvanize their opposition to her into rabid hatred of her. 

In the age of social media if you're racist or anti immigrants or pro Israel you're going to get a bucketload of followers.

Just as many open minded, pro inclusionary, humanitarian accounts on Social Media have just as much of a loyal following, if not more. Truth, love and humanity always endure, while evil has to find a way to retool itself in a new manner when its old strategy is eventually defeated.

He isn't the dajjal for goodness sake

You're right. The actual Dajjal is much more talented and clever then this amateur. Tawhidi is just the flavor of the month, once he's deemed ineffective and passe someone else will take his place. See my point above about how evil needs to retool itself constantly.

People should not follow him and those that try to defend or jump in with some pro Shirazi agenda are nauseating. If you're the defender of Shirazi then write to his office and get him to condemn this clown who uses his name for credibility. 

What's wrong with Ayat. Shirazi exactly? Is he not a respected scholar?

What someone, such as Tawhidi who claims to be a follower of Shirazi, twists those rulings around for the intention of spreading falsehood and/or fitna is the manner in which a silver tongued servant of the devil deceives and forments fitna within the ranks of Muslims. It is not a reflection on Shirazi himself. 

To attack Shirazi by using the clever ruse that Tawhidi is his follower is to follow the same strategy as Tawhidi, to discredit Islam from within by weakening the reputation of the scholar himself. To equate Tawhidi's words as those of Shirazi, which we all know as not true by a wide margin.

In this modern day and age the way people get so cult like over a scholar (who effectively is an academic like any professor in a random university) is insane.

You're preaching to the choir by making that statement here. You need to be making that statement to his countlessly growing flock of ignorant, Islam hating Lemmings who simply agree with his words, without applying a modicum of logic or investigation into whether his claims have any validity in Islam, because it appeals to their hatred of Islam. I use the term Lemmings graciously because they are mostly ignorant, banal, and provincial minded peasantry who possess uncultivated, uncultured and unrefined sensibilities which lend them towards being called "stupid and backward" peoples.

No need for these people to get so offended over a stranger.

Really? Even when that "stranger" is doing massive damage to the reputation, image and perception of our religion? I disagree. 

Tawhidi is a massive problem, but I hold faith in the belief that in the end of it all, that Allah will in his infinite wisdom and strength handle the demon Tawhidi for what he deserves.

Tawhidi is nothing more than a clever snake in the grass and should not be taken as anything more than a villainous person who's only intent is to destroy Islam.

• 9 months later...
  • Veteran Member

Tawhidi vs Daniel Haqiqatjou on Modernity.

I think most shias like myself would side with Brother Daniel in this one (except maybe on the Khalid ibn Walid point he made).

• Advanced Member

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/india-is-older-than-islam-let-alone-pakistan-be-honest-says-imam-tawhidi-on-kashmir-issue

It's reported that he had said "Both Pakistan and Kashmir belong to India" and "India is older than Islam let alone Pakistan. Be honest,”

Edited by Rauf Murtuzov