Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

This is probably one of the best videos to prove what a fake this guy is. I referenced it in my earlier post.

Notice how uncomfortable he becomes when being asked about tatbeer and Shirazi.

He says he is not on the level of Sayed Shirazi to challenge him, fair enough, but then why hurl derogatory and profane remarks at Sayed Khamenei?

Guest MelanieDBR

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years. This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that). If this post is approved by the moderator, please feel free to share my findings with anyone who has their doubts. 

http://landofthefree1776.com/2018/02/02/brothertawhiditweets/

2 hours ago, Guest MelanieDBR said:

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years. This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that). If this post is approved by the moderator, please feel free to share my findings with anyone who has their doubts. 

Good on you for your efforts.

Some of these tweets are vile, absolutely disgusting. Tawhidi has a lot of press coverage thanks to right wingers whose beliefs are that Islam is "a sexist, backwards and misogynistic religion". I suppose Tawhidi has therefore aimed to disassociate himself from his own sexist, backwards and misogynistic beliefs about Aisha. 

I am shocked he has lasted this long in all fairness.

8 hours ago, Guest MelanieDBR said:

Thank you for this effort, but if you don't mind I'm a little curious as to why you went about doing it?

I’m a non-Muslim who has been following this thread for several years.

Interesting, might I ask what led to your becoming interested on this topic?

This thread is where I learned of the infamous “Brother Tawhidi” twitter account that Tawhidi now denies was him...so I decided to spend way too much time investigating...and it was definitely him (I know you guys already knew that).

Thanks for spending the time investigating him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing in the worst possible way. Even though he claims to be a Shi'a Muslim, he is damaging to all that follow Islam. I do believe that his "persona" was created as a Shi'a for the purpose of creating and fostering more disunity between Muslims intentionally by doing that. He's done more to hurt Islam than help it.

Try asking him for his Islamic Education Credentials. None of it can be verified. 

He's a very clever Social Media creation who serves a nefarious purpose. He's right on par with Zuhdi Jasser, Shireen Qudosi, and their ilk as people who have been tasked with destroying Islam. Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence. 

The more we investigate people such as them and expose them, the better we will be for it.

4 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence

There are many in Sunni Islamic circles who aim to reform the religion by studying the validity of hadiths and scholarly opinions that have become the norms even though they are corrupt. Do you believe this to be a planting of evil seeds in a garden of truth? 

25 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Do you believe this to be a planting of evil seeds in a garden of truth? 

No, because their intentions are honest and sincere. They are searching for the truth to help Muslims be stronger on the path of Islam.

However, the context in which I was speaking was in regard to the enemies of Islam looking to destroy and distort the religion from within by destroying the core tenets of Islam by saying they do not apply anymore. They are the ones that use reformation and modernization as weapons.

28 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

There are many in Sunni Islamic circles who aim to reform the religion by studying the validity of hadiths and scholarly opinions that have become the norms even though they are corrupt.

What is the Shi'a position on this?

9 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

No, because their intentions are honest and sincere. They are searching for the truth to help Muslims be stronger on the path of Islam.

I thought that but wasn't sure. I have a lot of respect for people who are leading such movements.

However, the context in which I was speaking was in regard to the enemies of Islam looking to destroy and distort the religion from within by destroying the core tenets of Islam by saying they do not apply anymore. They are the ones that use reformation and modernization as weapons.

Ah right, I get you now. Yes, there are people like this, and they are usually the ones that ultra liberal or ultra conservative voices turn to.

What is the Shi'a position on this?

I don't know, I can't speak on behalf of Shi'a approaches, but isn't it true that the idea of sahih hadiths doesn't exist? Sahih Al-Bukhari has almost become an infallible source to most Sunnis.

Guest MelanieDBR
14 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Thank you for this effort, but if you don't mind I'm a little curious as to why you went about doing it?

Interesting, might I ask what led to your becoming interested on this topic?

Thanks for spending the time investigating him. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing in the worst possible way. Even though he claims to be a Shi'a Muslim, he is damaging to all that follow Islam. I do believe that his "persona" was created as a Shi'a for the purpose of creating and fostering more disunity between Muslims intentionally by doing that. He's done more to hurt Islam than help it.

Try asking him for his Islamic Education Credentials. None of it can be verified. 

He's a very clever Social Media creation who serves a nefarious purpose. He's right on par with Zuhdi Jasser, Shireen Qudosi, and their ilk as people who have been tasked with destroying Islam. Reformation and Modernization of any religion is the equivalent of planting the seeds of evil in the garden of truth and purity. They're just terms which are used to destroy from within while creating the illusion of benevolence. 

The more we investigate people such as them and expose them, the better we will be for it.

That’s a fair question, and to be honest, I had no clue what I was getting myself into when I started. Tawhidi blocked me on Twitter and Facebook after I repeatedly asked him if he condemns Sayid Sadiq Shirazi for condoning the same practices that Tawhidi condemns others for. This was an important question for him to answer since he was claiming to be a reformer, especially since I heard him state in a video that he belongs to the Shirazi jurisdiction and I saw him disturbing Shirazi’s Islamic law book to Australians. 

It’s funny that you mention Zuhdi Jasser, as Tawhidi accused me of being Zuhdi Jasser with a fake female account. Apparently, women aren’t allowed to question Tawhidi, therefore, I must be a man? When I saw Zuhdi Jasser reference the tweets, then Tawhidi deny the tweets were his, I was curious who was lying. That’s when I found this thread where the tweets were discussed before the Brother Tawhidi account was reopened as the archive account. I became even more curious and never ran out of trails to follow. I had devoted too much time to it to quit, so I kept researching until I had enough evidence to know the truth. Tawhidi was lying. 

I don’t want to offend by claiming I know more than anyone else, but after the time I spent researching, I can say there is no doubt Tawhidi is a brilliantly disguised sectarian agitator acting in the interest of the Shirazi jurisdiction. When Tawhidi opened the Islamic Association of South Australia, Shirazi issued a press release on his website that indicated IAOSA operated under the directives of Shirazi and reported to him. In 2017, Tawhidi indicated he was leaving behind IAOSA and starting a new organization, the Imam Tawhidi Foundation. According to the Australian Business Registry, they are the same organization, Tawhidi simply changed the name. He never left Shirazi’s organization, he just pretended like he did. The ABN numbers for the two organizations are identical. In my research, I learned the Shirazi jurisdiction is infamous for aligning with powerful individuals in order to influence foreign policy towards Iran. Tawhidi is aligning with powerful individuals in hopes of helping Shirazi establish a Shirazi state in the Middle East. 

That was a long answer to a simple question! I didn’t know what I was getting into, but I absolutely couldn’t look away.

On 8/20/2019 at 1:17 AM, Guest MelanieDBR said:

Tawhidi blocked me on Twitter and Facebook after I repeatedly asked him if he condemns Sayid Sadiq Shirazi for condoning the same practices that Tawhidi condemns others for.

Interesting. May I ask how you came to know Sayed Sadiq Shirazi is, and how you became aware of what he condones and condemns, as a Non-Muslim?

This was an important question for him to answer since he was claiming to be a reformer, especially since I heard him state in a video that he belongs to the Shirazi jurisdiction and I saw him disturbing Shirazi’s Islamic law book to Australians. 

Could you post a link to the video, please?

It’s funny that you mention Zuhdi Jasser, as Tawhidi accused me of being Zuhdi Jasser with a fake female account. Apparently, women aren’t allowed to question Tawhidi, therefore, I must be a man? When I saw Zuhdi Jasser reference the tweets, then Tawhidi deny the tweets were his, I was curious who was lying.

If possible, could you post the Tweet or a link to the thread so everyone can see it. Zuhdi Jasser is just as much a problem as Tawhidi is, Fox News loves to have Jasser on TV every chance they get.

I became even more curious and never ran out of trails to follow. I had devoted too much time to it to quit, so I kept researching until I had enough evidence to know the truth.

Oh wow, how much time did you end up spending on this ?

I can say there is no doubt Tawhidi is a brilliantly disguised sectarian agitator acting in the interest of the Shirazi jurisdiction. When Tawhidi opened the Islamic Association of South Australia, Shirazi issued a press release on his website that indicated IAOSA operated under the directives of Shirazi and reported to him. In 2017, Tawhidi indicated he was leaving behind IAOSA and starting a new organization, the Imam Tawhidi Foundation. According to the Australian Business Registry, they are the same organization, Tawhidi simply changed the name. He never left Shirazi’s organization, he just pretended like he did.

Very interesting to know. If you could post your findings on here that would be awesome. Once people see what's really going on, it'll help expose the truth.

In my research, I learned the Shirazi jurisdiction is infamous for aligning with powerful individuals in order to influence foreign policy towards Iran. Tawhidi is aligning with powerful individuals in hopes of helping Shirazi establish a Shirazi state in the Middle East. 

Please share your findings on this. Like I said, once we see your collected data, it'll really make people realize the truth of what's really going on behind the scenes.

4 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

How is this thread not locked after all this time? 

And will the conspiracy theories against Ayatollah Shirazi never end? 

That's not even what this thread is about.

The thread is about Imam Tawhidi (la'nah on him), and it's good so people know his true face.

Individual comments can be removed by Mods (if they feel the need to) but why lock this whole thread? 

5 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

How is this thread not locked after all this time? 

And will the conspiracy theories against Ayatollah Shirazi never end? 

The conspiracies will end when Ayatollah Shirazi distances himself and stops protecting this deranged peon of an "Imam"

On 8/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The conspiracies will end when Ayatollah Shirazi distances himself and stops protecting this deranged peon of an "Imam"

When did he ever protect him? So many people make comments with such little knowledge about the whole situation. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon, why not actually find out who Ayatollah Shirazi is and what the majority of his followers believe. 

I'm so sick and tired of people bleating the same mantra of "unity" and "peace" when all they want to do is prove such dumb conspiracy theories to somehow make themselves seem superior. Instead of investing time in such pathetic things, why not actually ask Shirazi followers what they think of this man and his disgusting "fatwas".

On 8/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

this deranged peon of an "Imam"

that's putting it way more nicely than he deserves...I don't use anything other than foul language when I talk about him...he's a cancer to Muslims...complete Munafiq in every sense of the word

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Tawhidi didn't even really study and had issues prior to Qom

Per chance would you be able to post more details about that...we really need to spread the info on how uneducated that Munafiq really is...and what his true intentions are

In fact, truth be told I think the whole Tawhidi persona is not just him. Its a collection of individuals, or even an organization, that collectively come up with the garbage that he posts. Tawhidi is just a puppet, in every sense of the word, of a darker, more nefarious group who's real intent is to destroy Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dajjal himself isn't the one behind it because Tawhidi is way more damaging to Islam then anyone has realized. He may be the Dajjal himself for all we know.

Edited by Akbar673

On a side note, for all of the Tawhidi garbage on Twitter there are actually two other people on there that serve to not only negate the effects of the Munafiq Tawhidi, but serve as a source of knowledge for Muslims and Non-Muslims alike and seek to unite non-Muslims with Muslims.

1. Dr. Craig Considine - According to his profile he is a speaker based out of Rice University in Houston. He’s a member of the Christian faith who speaks with a clear heart on Islam. He’s probably done more to negate Tawhidi’s maliciousness than anyone else. And he’s not even Muslim !!!

https://twitter.com/CraigCons

2. John (I have no idea what his real name is) is a Shi’a who Tweets out threads of immense value not only to Shi’a but to non-Muslims as well. His threads go into a scholarly depth not seen often. He’s also done more to negate the Munafiq Tawhidi than any other Shi’a.

https://twitter.com/Andaluso24

Give these two guys a follow on Twitter and trust me you’ll be better off for it.

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

In fact, truth be told I think the whole Tawhidi persona is not just him. Its a collection of individuals, or even an organization, that collectively come up with the garbage that he posts. Tawhidi is just a puppet, in every sense of the word, of a darker, more nefarious group who's real intent is to destroy Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dajjal himself isn't the one behind it because Tawhidi is way more damaging to Islam then anyone has realized. 

Tawhidi may be a lone wolf who sees himself as a savior, but those who are against Islam are using him to their advantage. 

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

He may be the Dajjal himself for all we know.

That is giving Tawhidi too much credit. He has delusions of grandeur.